Life's Complications

Chapter 22

Cameron's POV
I was talking to a couple of friends when Alice grabbed my arms and pulled me quickly.
"I need to talk to you." She whispered. "Like, now."
She pulled me out of the gym and into the empty halls.
"You know what Fiona just told me." She said, not asking me. She put my hands on my hips. "You won't believe it."
"What is it?" I asked.
"She said her graceful highness will be joining us... to freaking Vancouver!" She practically screamed.
"What?!"
"I can't believe the only place I'll be alone from all the shit here, she's going to come along and ruin everything!" She said, throwing her hands up in the air.
"Come on, it's not going to be that big of a deal." I said, trying to comfort and calm her down.
"You're right, it's an enormous deal." She said, in a calmer tone.
"Don't you worry your pretty little head about it." I said.
She grunted and threw her fist on the floor. "I can't believe it!" She stopped and looked at me. "Wait did you know about this?"
Alice is a smart girl, she's bond to ask.
"I did." I answered, she frowned. "Michael asked her a week ago."
"A week ago? Why didn't you tell me?!"
"Cause I knew you'd be this mad! Plus you can't really do anything about it!" I answered.
"No No No!" She said quickly. "I should have a say in this, since I am coming!"
"Michael won't listen to you! I tried, he just wont buy it. He seems really into her." I said.
"Bullshit." She said, frowning. I smiled down at her and kissed her forehead.
"Please, let it go for the night." I said. "Okay?"
She smile up at me. "Fine," She said. "But I'm not done yet."

Alice's POV
I woke up to my alarm clock on saturday morning, It was freezing outside and I did not want to go anymore since Fiona is coming. I woke up about 7:00 I took a shower which took me about 30 minutes. As I got ready I wore my hoodie and sweatpants cause it was cold plus we're going to the airport. The guys are all sleeping over at zach's so no one would get late. I drove there, Found them sleeping.

"Cameron" I said softly removing a strand of hair from his face.
No respond, I sighed.
"Zach?" I said.
Still no respond.
"Nathan!" I shouted.
"What?" He said, frightened.
"It's time to go, Get ready!"

Nathan looked at the clock it was about 8:30
"Shit!" Nathan shouted. "Guys, get your asses up!!"

The guys groaned.

"What do you want?" Zach said, covering his head with his pillow.
"It's 8:30!! Hurry up our flight leaves at 10 and the airport is pretty far away." Nathan said.
"Shit!!" Zach ran to the bathroom as Nathan took the other one.
Cameron was still asleep, I went over him gave him a kiss. He woke up, hoping it wasn't one of the guys. He smile at my view.

"Good morning, handsome." I smiled.
He came closer to kiss me, But I blocked him.
"You might not know this, But we actually have a flight in about an hour and a half. So you probably should go get ready." I told him.
"Shit!" He got up and grabbed his clothes and ran downstairs.
"Everyone just loves to cuss." I whispered to myself.

Then I heard a little snort and realized that Michael is still sound asleep. I had to wake him.
"Michael..." I whispered. I shook his shoulders. "Michael?"
His eyes opened and he looked at me.
"Hey..." I said, awkwardly. "Uh, it's almost eight forty. So you better go get ready."
"Oh my god." He said. As much it surprises me that Michael's the one who didn't cuss today, I had other stuff to worry about.
"Should I call Fiona?" I asked.
"No," He said, glaring at me. "I'll do it."

In about 20 minutes everyone was ready, except for Fiona who came at the last minute. We were by the car waiting for her when she came.

"Sorry i'm late, my hair was frizzy and-"
"Are you kidding me?" Zach interrupted her. His phone was buzzing. "Excuse me." As he left.
"So, Are you guys excited?" Fiona asked.

I was next to Cameron and Nathan and we all just sat there looking at her and giving her a look.

"We are!!" Michael said. "This is going to be great!"
We all sighed.

"Guys, I have bad news." Zach said as he rushed outside.
♠ ♠ ♠
Long time no update, ehh?