Life's Complications

Chapter 3

The week was unexpectedly quick and easy, considering the amount of homework the teachers been giving us, but of course Lisa made it go quite easy as well, mentioning her date with Zach Porter every five minutes. Well, it's here. Lisa asked me to help her out with the outfit, like she'd help me with mine every time i had a wardrobe crisis.
"Hey, where you guys even going?" I asked, checking her closet.
"You know the carnival that came to town like last week ?" She said. "we're going there."
"Oh! I love carnivals!" I said, stroking this gorgeous white dress. It was tight at the top and loose at the bottom, it's a body flatter kind of dress with beige peter pan collars.
"Yeah?" Lisa paused, I nodded as i laid the dress on the bed. "Well, Zach is already gonna be there and he can't drive me there so..." She spoke, playing with her hair, something she did when she wanted to ask something, she'd becoming very readable.
"What do you want?" I asked as i rolled my eyes.
"Well, my parents are out of town and.. I have no one else besides you to drive me, there... for my date... with Zach Porter.." She stated.
"Oh man," I complained. "Now i wish i haven't gotten my drivers licenses," I paused for an annoyed sigh. "Fine."
"Yes thank you thank you thank you!!" She said, as she hugged me. "You are a life saver!!"
"Go try that dress on, before i change my mind." I smiled an irritated smile.
"KAY!" She said, before skipping down her room to the bathroom.
A good five minutes passed before she entered the room. "Beautiful!" I stated. "Really!"
"You think so?" She said, as she twirled in her dress smiling like an idiot.
"Definitely!" I said. "It's perfect for your date!"
"Thank you so much!" She said. "You're such a help!"
"I know." I said. "Now hair."
We spent an extra 30 minutes on her hair and 10 minutes on her make up. We hurried down stairs and went straight to the carnival which was 30 minutes away, and we were running late.
"We're here!!!" I said, after we pulled over, looking at the ride like a four year old on a christmas morning through my window. "Look at these!" I pointed towards the rides.
"Yeah, they're awesome" She replied.
"Hey beautiful." Zach peeked through lisa's window.
"What the hell, man!?" I screamed after both Lisa and I jumped out of seats.
"You scared the shit out of me!" Lisa said.
He laughed.
"My apologies ladies." We heard a voice.
I turned my head around and I saw this light brown hair ,blue greenish eyed, it was cameron.
"I told him not to do that," Cameron said. "It's not the first move to a perfect date.."
"Hey!" I said, once i realized he was really here. "What are you doing here?"
"Hey," he smiled "Zach and i are helping the people who started this carnival to raise money for charity... since this carnival is for charity."
I Aw'ed and placed my hands on my chest. "That's really sweet. Good for you!" I paused "Wait, what do you guys do to help them?"
"Well since me and Zach are in a band.." He said.
"WOAH WOAH WOAH!" I cut him off. "You guys are in a band?"
"Yeah Michael, Zach, Nathan and I," He replied, "We'll be playing in an hour."
"That's amazing!" I said. "What do you play?"
"Bass." He replied, putting his hands inside his pockets.
"The best?" I asked.
"Of course!" He said, faking the offense in his voice. I laughed.
"Shouldn't have debated on you!" I said.
"No, you shouldn't!" He replied.
"Ha!" I laughed. "I should go, my mom's waiting on me."
"Wait, don't leave." He said, I raised my eyebrows at him. "Stay, watch me play."
"Camer-"
"One song, that's it?" He asked. He saw the hesitance in my movements. "Oh come on!!!"
"Fine!" I said. "There is something I wanted to do since i first got here."
"Yeah?" He said, smiling.
"Well...." I said, looking at this huge amazing ride behind him. He turned around and smiled.
"Come on." He said. "I'll buy you the ticket."
After constant running around from ride to ride and unhealthy decisions according to food, not a good idea to mix candy, just no. The show has finally started, Lisa & I watched from the side of the stage.
"Welcome," Zach welcomed the fans. "Thank you all for coming, We are Allstar Weekend and this song is called Blame It On September Off of our new record All The Way, we hope you like it."
And i did.
♠ ♠ ♠
God.. i hate editing.