Life's Complications

Chapter 4

After their completely mind blowing performance of completely awesome drum beats and bass and guitar and Zach's voice, that was completely unexpected. As i predicted, Zach said goodbye to the audience and left somewhere with Lisa.
"So??" He asked, jumping off of the stage, after placing his bass on it's rightful place.
"Mind ... Blown!" I said, flashing my hands in front of him. He smiled. "Seriously, what was that? wow!"
"Thanks." He replied, "It's our first time playing in front of an audience."
"Nuhh!" I disagreed.
"No really!" He replied.
"Well, that screamed 'i'm used to this'" I told him.
"Good, that was our goal." He replied, smiling. "I hope your hungry as i am?"
"Oh," I said. "I think i should go-"
"Nonsense, my lady." He said, bowing. "May i take thee to the hotdog stand?"
"Oh... I dunno." I told him. "I'm not sure you can handle my awesomeness."
"Or really?" He asked.
"Totes!!" I said, I laughed at my stupidity and my first time used term 'totes'.
"I think I'll have to cope." He replied. "Come on."
I laughed and followed him. We sat on the wooden bench after we bought our hotdogs. The weather was great! Not too cold but a little breeze.
"But what's up with Fiona Roberts, though?" He asked.
"Well, It's basically that same old boring thing you hear in the movies," I said, pausing for dramatic affect which ended up making me laugh. "It all started in second grade, our moms used to be really good friends."
"What happened?" He asked.
"She.. Uh- She invited me to her birthday party, and let me tell you it ended up with me with cake face and an unhappy birthday girl, " I looked up to him, "And when it's time for her to blow her seven candles. I was that little girl who gets way too excited at birthday parties to the point where i actually ruin them." We laughed at my confession.
"Wait," He stopped me, "So all this fight, because you blew her candle?"
"I know, I know" I said, looking down, embarrassed "She just kept teasing me and then ...Well the rest is history."
"Not to her." He said.
"I know, she really holds a grudge." I said.
"Well, i think you're pretty awesome." He said.
"Well, I think your pretty awesome too, Mr.Quiseng." I said.
"Wanna go ruin zach's and lisa's date?" He asked.
"That's kind of what i live for." I said, as i got up from my seat. "So learn from the expert."
"Ohh." He said, shaking his hands. "I'll learn a thing or two."
We as annoying third wheelers decided that we love Lisa and Zach to let them go to the point where we hugged them all the way through the ride. I can see the death glares from her eyes, I didn't mind though.
"Hey, Lisa." I called her, looking at my watch. "We better go, like now!"
"Oh," She said. "Let me say good bye to Zach first." She said, I nodded as i played with my black jacket i took off while riding the ride.
"Hey, you're leaving?" Cameron asked me as soon as Lisa left.
"Yeah, I better head home before my parents kills me." I told him.
"Well, Uh-" He said, hesitatingly.
"What?" I asked.
"You see " He paused, "My car kinda .. well, It kinda broke down, and the boys and I really need a ride home, I mean, it's ok if you can't but we-" He stopped to look at the ground and laughed to himself. "You know what? never min-"
"No, you can come with us!" I told him. "I'm sure it'll fit us all."
I was wrong, it was too tight but we managed. I was driving, Cameron sat in the passenger seat next to me cause Romeo and Juliet wanted to sit with each other. Nathan and Michael sat with the couple, poor guys, I feel bad for them.
"What?" I asked, as I smiled, noticing Cameron's stares. Cameron turned his head to the sleeping beauties sound asleep at the back.
"Oh man," He said laughing.
"Quick dude, take a picture of them!" I rushed to get my phone out of my coffee holder. He quickly grabbed my phone creating a noise and a white flash. After seeing these picture, I think i can make each and every one of them my slaves for months.
"I had fun." He said, smiling " Thanks for staying with me."
"Hey, no problem. I had fun too." I told him.
"We should totally do this again?" he asked.
"We should." I answered.
"This saturday?" He asked.
"Is that an invite ?" I asked, trying to be smooth.
"No." He replied, sarcastically before patting me in the head, messing up my hair, and for the first time i didn't care.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, hi everyone :) let me repeat and say THIS WILL GET BETTER! I promise :) peace out home dog. CAMERONSTATTOOOMG