Life's Complications

Chapter 6

I got home and did my go-to move when i'm completely bored and had nothing to do, I called Lisa to come watch a movie with me. Something we both did when we felt bored. I got to my room and showered and wore my PJs, and by PJs i meant a sweatshirt and a sweat pants. They were both over sized since the sweatshirt's my dad's and the pants are my moms. The door bell rang at about fifteen minutes after i finished showering. I opened the door while trying to comb my wet long hair. I was greeted by a smiling Lisa and Zach.
"Zach?" I said.
"I invited him," Lisa said. "Uh, I hope you don't mind."
"No of course not." I replied, don't know if i was lying or telling the truth.
"Thanks." Zach said, before looking back at my guess is his car. "Yo, GUYS! She said its fine!"
"Wait a minu-" I said. Cameron, Michael and Nathan came to my view.
"Hi." They said. "Can we join?" Cameron asked.
"Fine, but i'm not changing." I spoke.
"I'm one hundred percent cool with that." Cameron replied.
"Good." I said, opening the door for them to enter. "Want anything to eat?"
"Popcorn!" Michael suggested.
"Alright," I spoke. "Don't you dare start the movie without me. Lisa," I snapped my fingers. "Come help me."
"I don't want to.." She complained in an annoying tone.
"I'm not asking!" I spoke.
"I'll do it." Cameron said. I nodded and went on my way to the kitchen.
"Which flavor?" I asked, placing all the flavors we had on the counter.
"Probably the classical cheese." Cameron answered.
"Yep!" I said, grabbing the popcorn bag and placing it inside the microphone. Cameron finished the progress by closing the door shut. "Thanks."
"No problem," He replied, leaning on the counter. "Still up for saturday?"
"Yeah, can i wear this?" I asked, pointing towards my fashionably clothing sense.
"Absoloutly!" He said. "Bonus!"
"Touche my friend." I replied.
PEEEEEEEP! The microwave alarmed. Cameron opened the microwave door and grabbed the bag.
"Uh.. Alice?" Cameron said, once he opened the bag.
"What?" I questioned.
"It's burnt." He said.
"They deserve it." I said, laughing. He chuckled at my meanness.
I grabbed a big bowl and poured the burnt popcorn in, and joined the rest of the peeps back at the living room handing them mine and Cameron's masterpiece.
"This looks burnt." Zach commented.
"Whaaaaat?" Cameron said.
"Why would we give you burnt popcorn when all you did is help us?" I asked.
"I say, it looks delicious." Nathan stated, taking a bite. "Yup, definitely burnt."
♠ ♠ ♠
So here's a chapter about burnt popcorn, you won't find none of this else where... i think.