Life's Complications

Chapter 9

"Hey hunny," My mom said, after coming home from grocery shopping. "How are you feeling?"
"Good," I said.
"Alright, your appointment is at 4." She told me.
I finally get to know what the hell is wrong with me.

"Alice Jones." The nurse called.
I looked up at her and smiled. She led me through maze till we reached the actual room.
"You must be..." An old man walked in looking through papers. "Alice jones?"
"Yes." I said.
"I'm Dr.greg." He smiled, I did the only moral thing possible, considering my pain, I smiled back.
"Come have a seat over here." He told me, pointing towards the bed. "I'm just gonna check if you have a cold or so." He said, placing the thermometer in my ear and holding my head against it and waited till it beeped.
"Ok, normal temperature." He said. "We might have to take a blood test, okay?"
"Okay." Unlike most people, I don't mind needles. Well, at least not anymore. You see, i have an overprotective mother, who forces me to have blood tests every other month. At first, I terrified. But now, I'm used to it. I walked out the room to find Lisa sitting in one of the hall seats.
"Hey!" I said, hugging her. "What are you doing here?"
"I'm here to help." She said. "No one wants to be in a hospital all alone."
"True." I said.
"Cameron says hi." She informed me.
"Oh," I said, "Why isn't-" I was interrupted by my ringing phone.
"Hello?" I said.
"Hey." His voice echoed. I smiled. "How are you?"
"I'm good, just getting ready to take a blood test." I told him.
"Oh, that sucks." He said. "Are you going to be okay?"
"Yes," I told him. "I'm a big girl."
"Well, big girl." He joked. "Do you need anything?"
"No," I told him. "I just want this to be over with."
"You'll get there." He said. "It'll go by, don't worry."
"I hope." I spoke.
"Alright, I have to go. The guys are bugging me about a song. Call me when you're finished, yeah?" He said.
I chuckled. "Alright."

"When will they fax you the results?" Lisa asked, as we were leaving the building after taking five bottle of blood from me. I wasn't scared, but that was a lot.
"Probably tomorrow, or the day after." I said. I was gonna say something to her but i got distracted by the view of Cameron and flowers.
"Hey there, beautiful." Cameron spoke.
I rolled my eyes at his cheesiness. "Hello there, sir."
"These are for you." He pointed to the most adorable pink tulips.
"Why thank you, mister." I said. "They are as wonderful as your eyes."
I stopped and laughed at how amazingly hilarious i am. "Seriously though, thanks. You shouldn't have bothered yourself."
"It's no bother at all." He spoke.
I smiled and looked into his beautiful green eyes, those dazzling green eyes. He moved closer, I was nervous, my first kiss. The more i thought about it, the more i wanted to back away and not have my first kiss taken away. Finally, I did. I backed away.
"Um.." I said.
"Let me kiss you, Alice Jones." He said, looking down at me.
I looked deeply into his eyes as he looked into mine.
"I think-" I was interrupted by a kiss, a kiss that i know was too soon, but couldn't dare to back away. I looked into his eyes after the kiss was finished, I smiled and so did he.
Cameron, Lisa and I decided to go grab a late lunch. Since Lisa and I were in the hospital and Cameron had practice. As a normal girlfriend would do, Lisa called Zach. I told her to call all of the guys in, since we're all here. Once everyone settled in, Cameron and I were given weird looks.
"Well well well," Nathan said, mischievously. "Looks like someones been kissed."
"Shut up," Cameron defended. "Its none of you're guys' business!"
Just thinking about that makes the butterflies in my stomach active, and my face turned into a tomato.
"Ohhh." Michael said. "Someone's a tomato."
"Guys, stop." Cameron said.
"Alright." Michael said, winking at me. I gave him a death glare.
"Are you coming tomorrow?" Zach asked me.
"Nah," I answered. "My mom probably wont let me leave the-"
I was interrupted by the feeling of dizziness again. I rested my head on my hands and drank my water, hoping it will help.
"Are you okay?" Cameron me. I nodded. I couldn't do anything but nod and smile, maybe it'll go away. I was wrong, my head started to pound, I tried to keep my vision straight.
"Will you guys just- excuse me for a second." I got up quickly and ran to the bathroom, I washed my face with cold water and sat on spaces between every sink, rested my head on the mirror behind me, trying to breathe it out. All of a sudden, I heard a nock followed by Cameron's voice. "Alice?" He spoke. "Are you in here?"
"Yeah, Yeah, I'm in here." I barely spoke.
"Come out so i could see you." He said, I sighed. I put all of my strength to walk to the door, holding on into any object that was on my way.
"I-i'm fine." I said, holding onto the wall.
"It's okay not to feel fine, Alice." He said, I looked up to him. "Let me take you home." I had no option but to nod.

I was drained the whole ride home, I woke up on my bed with the view of my parents.
"She's up." My dad spoke. "How are you feeling, Darling?"
What felt like a million times today, I nodded.
"I told you honey," My mom said. "I told you, don't go out and you-"
"Mom, please." I interrupted her. "Not now."
She looked at me for a few seconds and nodded.
"Where's Cameron?" I asked.
"I'm here." I heard him, from the couch.
My dad grabbed my mother outside my room, leaving me with a guilty Cameron.
"Alice, i'm so sorry" he said sitting on my bed "I have no idea it was this bad. I shouldn't have-"
"No," I interrupted. "It wasn't you're fault, I should have been more responsible."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hai :)