Whole Lotta Love

1

It was winter in 1969, a great year to record a track like that, it would be the opening track from our second album, a song that dealt with eroticism ... Yes, pure Rock N Roll.

I arrived at the studio before everyone else, I would produce the album, Led Zeppelin II, not gonna lie, it made me feel important, but also arriving early would guarantee that the guards wouldn't take my drugs away, and man, that song needed a weed to be recorded.

Bonzo arrived shortly after, the first thing he said when he saw me was "Are there any drugs?".

Motherfucker.

Well, no matter, I just handed all kinds of drugs I had to him, I also had Vodka and other drinks, I honestly could not say which of the four of us would die first.

Robbie and John came together, I do not know if they came together or if only arrived at the same time, I do not know why the shit Plant lets me call him Robbie and I do not know why "X" is the letter that is mostly used in equations, yeah, that's life.

We arrived and we were recording the song, when I picked up the guitar it felt like I was sober and 100% focused on what I love to play, no matter if I'm a high, I would not let myself play badly, because I know how to do play the guitar well.

Anyway, after a few minutes the first single from the album, Whole Lotta Love, was ready, or almost, I just had to mix a few things, and add some sound effects, that it would be perfect.

Bonzo called Robbie to talk outside, they looked like two little girls who had a secret, I was talking to John, almost always, when just the two of us were talking, we would be talking about music, the guy was married, but, well, Plant and Bonzo were as well.. . But they do not really respected the marriage, then the subject "women" was available with them, John was too loyal, and I think he is not interested in the occult or in my studies of Aleister Crowley, so when we talked it was usual

Soon after Robbie and Bonzo returned.

- How 'bout go a little bar near here? - Pronounced Bonzo.

In normal situations I would not accept to go, I would be the one who had the idea of going, but no, I had to put the finishing touches on Whole Lotta Love.

- I will. - Said John - Jimmy?

- I'm staying right here.

- Rob? - John asked again.

- I think I'll keep here with Jimmy - said the blonde.

I gave a small smile, I enjoyed spending time with Plant, and it would be much better to have him here, I would not be alone, and Robbie was an incredible musician, the track would be perfect that way.

The two left ... Taking. .. MY ... Bottle ... Away, I wonder who goes to bar and takes his own beer, two retarded, they are, yes.

- Okay now you're gonna be upset because they took the beer away? - Plant joked.

- Don't play with beer - I said pretending to be angry.

- Relax, we have a lot of it.

- Okay, now explain to me who the fuck goes to a bar and takes his own beer? It's like going to a whorehouse with it's girlfriend coming along!

The blond laughed at the joke throwing his hair back, he leaned on the desk sound studio, then I noticed one thing that I should not have noticed, but the motherfucker was wearing shorts, when did he put on a shorts? It was winter, people do not walk down the street wearing shorts in winter, much less in London, it was not normal, why was he wearing shorts?

Well, noticing the shorts also made me look at his ass, what the fuck was that, his ass was more beautiful than a lot of groupies out there, I do not know what had given me, to be so interested in my best friend.

Robbie was listening to the recording, when he turned and said in a nasty voice.

- You know what would look good on this song?

- Han? - I questioned without looking up from the bottom of him, the blonde turned his head to face me and noticed where I was looking, fuck.

Robert sat down, sinking into the chair, embarrassed.

Jimmy Page, you are an asshole.

- Nothing - the blonde replied, almost whispering.

The recording kept repeating over and over, Plant and I just stood there, silently and ashamed of one another, I didn't know what to say and I'm sure he didn't as well.

That's when I started to think better about the blonde, he was very beautiful, and more than beautiful, he was amazing, it was the only one I could have a serious talk, talk about my problems, if I had any, I felt a desire burning the crap in my body, I wanted that effeminated motherfucker with  hair made of Cotton Candy, I wanted him to be mine.

Well, I don't know if it was the alcohol, drugs, or my own heart talking, but I would not hold it, I was going to tell the truth to him.

- Robbie - I stood up, looking at him with the corner of my eyes.

- Yes ..? - He said confused, maybe even scared.

I pulled him from his chair, holding him in a hug right away, making the tip of my nose touch on his, his heart was pounding so hard that I was feeling the impact, mine wasn't in a normal state as well, he opened his mouth, perhaps to ask what the fuck was that what I was doing, it was my cue, I kissed him with everything, before he even noticed it, to my surprise he melt into the kiss, I let him out of the hug, as I thought he was going to get away, but he pulled me back to him, wrapping his hands around my neck.

We stood like that for a while, until the moment that if we did not stop to breathe we'd both die from lack of air.

- What ... was ... That ...? - Asked breathlessly.

- I. .. Just ... I needed ... Ah ...

Recovered a little breath before he could speak again.

- I just needed to do this ... Please do not get me wrong, but I think I like you Robbie. - I said awkwardly. 

- Ah ... - He blushed again - I. .. I like you ... Too... For a while, actually.

He liked me, victory, he liked me, I could not help opening a grin that stretched from ear to ear, I came closer to him and hugged him, stroking his hair, feeling him shiver.

- Only ... - He started, I looked deep into his eyes - I wanted it to happen more often.

- You want to date? Is it?

- It is - he replied embarrassed - but I know not of ... Society would not accept ... And I'm married ... And you do not maintain relationships ...

- How about an open relationship in secret? - Where the fuck did I get this name from?

- What?

- You are mine, but you can sleep with Maureen, I can sleep with a groupie, and even then we'll be together, "nobody knows, just we twooo ...." - hummed small piece of the Beatles, he smiled and I gave a kiss on him

- It may be so.

- Now - said smiling - What were you talking about? That would be cool in music?

- I was going to suggest that we'd put some sexual sounds before the solo, like, some moaning bitch, would sound cool.

- Hm ... - I turned on the recorder and pulled out a very confusing Robert Plant into the room, locking the door behind me.

- Jimmy ... What the fuck?

- Let's put your idea into practice, ok?

He swallowed hard and I passed a hand over his almost naked chest, nibbling his neck, the blonde moaned softly pulling my hair, I made lie on the floor of the recording room, his shorts had to be just like his pants, as tight as they could be, it did not take long for me to feel his erection, taking shorts that was the first thing I did, I was ready for action, Plant was already shirtless.

I got up a little, sitting on him, I ripped off the sweater I was wearing and took my pants away, Robbie moaned in anticipation, I licked his neck and opened his legs, at least I understood of sex.

I stroked his cock and the blonde moaned again, I realised I did not have a condom, not that it mattered, since I had done without it with many girls, and I don't have a son, at least not that I know, and I do not think Robbie would get pregnant, so it didn't matter.

He gasped, I forgot that was dry, I started slowly, trying not to hurt the blonde, he breathed panting and moaning low.

- You can go ... Stronger ...

I sighed and went tougher, he let out an "Oh" and I did it again, without notice I had began to enter in him increasingly stronger, so Robbie was giving sharp squeals, let a muffled moans, I think it was better than any other, because it was with someone I really liked.

I heard him scream louder, I was faster, grabbing his waist, until something sticky and white had spread through his belly, I felt I was going to come also, and moaned loudly.

I left him and I was panting, Robbie opened his arms and closed his eyes, lying face up, pulling air like crazy.

- Holy ... Shit ... Now I understand why you are the one who gets more groupie. - Plant joked.

I smiled again coming close to him, lying beside him, heard him drop a giggle.

- Are you laughing at what? - I asked.

- I wanted this so long ... I should have told you this before ...

- Time does not matter - I said - we are together now.

He laid his head on my chest and I hugged him, happily.