Status: Finished

Transparent

05

We lost the guards, somewhere along the way, but Briar knows he doesn't have much time.

"I guess tonight actually, will be my last night to see you." He says with a small smile, as we are hiding, crouched next to each other.

"Can they like sniff us out?" I ask

"They're spirits, not dogs, Penelope."

"I know but they are Hells guards, doesn't that make them like demons, so don't demons have special powers?" I ask

"They aren't demons." He laughs

I blush embarrassed at my mistake "How do you know?"

"Demons are different trust me." He says still slightly laughing.

He looks around the corner, "I think it's safe now." We quickly rush to my house

The day passes too fast and soon it is night time my last night with Briar, I know I will see him in my dreams but when I wake up he will be gone, I don't want to sleep, I want to stay awake like an
insomniac.

"Even if you don't sleep I'm still going to have to leave, so why not let us have on more night where we can do whatever we want." Briar says sitting down besides me

"I can't sleep, knowing I'm going to lose you."

"Don't think about it."

Slowly sleep starts to take a hold of me.

The sun is covered by clouds and it is raining heavily, I'm standing outside getting soaked, when someone grabs my hand and quickly rushes me somewhere.

"Rain?"

"I can't help it."

"Think of a building hurry!" Briar shouts.

I think up a tall building and we quickly rush inside. We stand there for a few minutes before I realize something.

"Why didn't you tell me I can just change my dreams by thinking about something?"

"Never thought it was important."

"Well now we are both soaked."

"You're still cute, either way." He says pulling me in close with a smile on his face. He pushes the hair off my face, then places a small kiss on my lips, as he pulls up, I pull him back down for another.
He smiles holding me in his arms, I don't want this feeling to ever end, I want time to stop right here.

Slowly the building around us melts to the ground, as the rain around us stops. We are now standing on a rooftop. The sky is black dotted with stars. Suddenly the night sky is filled with colour and the silence is broken with burst of sound, as fire works go off around us.

"Like fireworks do you?" Briar ask

I blush "I used to love watching them with my family."

We sit down on the rooftop, cuddled in each others arms. Talking of the past and other things.
Too soon the dream starts to become fuzzy.

"I guess it's time for me to go." Briar says, placing a kiss on my forehead.

"I don't want you to leave."

"You know I can't stay." He gives me one last hug as the world I'm in disappears, as I open my eyes, I still feel the weight of arms wrapped around me, my heart aches as the feeling slowly fades.

I can't help sobbing as a few tears escape my eyes, he'll be in a place he doesn't deserve to be, even if I can't see him again, I want him to be in a place where he should go.

Please don't let him go to hell. I wish as hard as I can.

I sit for a few moments tense repeating it over and over in my head, till suddenly I feel a calming feeling wash over me.

Don't be so stressed, I guess someone was listening, goodbye my love

I hear the words as if they are thoughts, I open my eyes, and walk over to my window, watching as transparent white feathers fall to the ground.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you enjoyed.