Abandoned Control

Two.

All they had to do was write up what happened in that lesson. They’d had to do something with pig blood – Loki and Tony were probably the only pair who didn’t think it was ‘awesome’ or ‘morally wrong’. They were indifferent, just as long as Loki didn’t get any literal blood on his hands and Tony didn’t get any in his hair. That’s all they said to each other and never established who’d write up what had happened.

This was the reason why Tony found himself standing outside Loki’s dorm room, hesitating to knock on the door. He stood there for three minutes without knocking. Clint had been watching him, so he came by and put Tony out of his misery by rapping four times on the heavy oak door. Tony sighed and as Clint ran off down the hallway after Steve, Tony found himself shouting “DOUCHEBAG” in Clint’s direction.

The door opened a crack and Tony poked his head around warily. Loki put his laptop down on a pillow, quietening down what sounded like Bombay Bicycle Club’s second album on shuffle. He sat down and motioned for Tony to enter, “Come in.” Tony walked into the room, but stood by the door, looking at the handle and then jumping when Loki said, “Just shut the fucking door, you're letting a draught in.”

“Right, okay. I was wondering if you’d been able to type up what we’d done in Biology. I couldn’t because they took the laptop, that I, myself, Tony Stark made after I kind… hacked Shaw’s computer and renamed everything after pornos.”

“Yes, I heard about that.” Loki muttered and held up three sheets of A4 paper, “I borrowed your book as you never noticed it had gone. I typed up the notes in size 12 Verdana; I hope that is fine with you.”

Tony nodded and smiled dumbly, “Thanks.” He turned on his heel and reached out for the door before stopping and swivelling back around. “Hey, I was just wondering what you had planned for the rest of the evening.”

Loki’s posture became more stiff and he sneered, “I don’t see how that’s any of your business, Stark.”

“I wasn’t going to molest you, jeez.” Tony sighed, “I was just, y’know, trying to get acquainted with you, seeing as in order to get good grades this year, we’ll have to get rather personal.” He hesitated and loosened the tie around his neck slightly, “But if you have plans with Lehnsherr, that’s absolutely fine.”

Loki rolled his eyes and beckoned Tony over with an elegant hand gesture, “I’m a tad drunk, therefore I’m going to be social and hospitable – it’s one of my few flaws.” He poured two glasses of an amber liquid, handed one to Tony and moved various wires and bits of paper off from the double bed to make room for the shorter teen.

Tony sat himself down cautiously, eyeing the drink, “How the hell did Fury let you get away with this?” He took a sip and sighed in satisfaction, “Fucking Shaw took all my booze and sold it to sixth formers for a profit.”

The other boy’s emerald green eyes sparkled as a mischievous grin spread across his face. He doubled clicked on the films section of his iTunes and then he answered, “Fury doesn’t know anything except the fact that I’m cooperating. He doesn’t want another one of his cronies to visit A&E with a green fountain pen sticking from their hand and sent Shaw to reason with me. They don’t want me or any of my ‘buddies’ to cause anymore trouble so Shaw gives me 40% of alcohol he finds on school premises.”

Tony frowned, “You’re the dickhead drinking all my scotch. That shit’s imported and costs quite a lot. I expect my fair share, Vlad.” Loki smiled complacently and handed him the bottle which had a piece of paper sellotaped to it proclaiming ‘TONY STARK – 17TH BOTTLE OF THE ACADEMIC YEAR’.

“It’s a glorious scotch, Stark. We’ll finish the bottle watching a film – yes?” Tony eagerly nodded, “Wonderful.” Loki pressed the Enter key, clicked full screen and lied on his stomach, propping himself up by the elbows.

Two hours later, the two of them were playing strip Strip Jack Naked and discussing the rather depressing film that Loki had claimed to be one of his favourites of the past twenty years. “But don’t you think that Mr Nympho guy looks like that German kids you’re super friends with?” Tony asked, removing his blazer and passing Loki two cards.

Loki raised an eyebrow as he picked up the pile of cards in front of him, “What, Erik?” Tony nodded, placing a 4 of Hearts onto the green mattress, “No, no. I wouldn’t do Erik bloody Lehnsherr, however I would do Michael Fassbender.”

Tony cackled, placing an Ace onto the pile, “But here’s the thing, Severus. You’re not denying that they look similar – this is just your preference: because you know Herr Deutschland personally – he’s too fucking similar to you, that’s why you wouldn’t let it happen. Dude, you’re not one of those guys who’d willingly have sex with themselves because there’d be way too much angst.”

The other boy unwound his woolly scarf and scoffed, “And you are, I suppose?”

“Yes. All night, baby.” Tony groaned at the Jack of Clubs and began to unbutton his shirt. “You’re too much of a homicidal maniac to be intimate with another homicidal maniac. The sex would be horrific.” He placed his shirt next to his tie, blazer and socks, sighing. “I think, Lokemon, that all the Patrick Bateman style banter between you two drives you both a bit more insane.”

“Your incessant chatter will result in your person being thrown out of a window.”

“See – I MELLOW YOU OUT, man. I get along with you because we’re both self obsessed alcoholics with family issues! But what makes it even better is that you’re the quiet psycho murderer type, but I’m not.” Tony jabbed Loki as the paler boy took off his cardigan, “I’m not, Loki.”

“Of course, Stark.”

“Let’s just have a nice sing-along now, okay? You like Pink Floyd, right?”
♠ ♠ ♠

This is what Loki's listening to when Tony walks in. They watched Shame - a depressing (really amazing and Jesus Christ, so good) film with a lot of nudity.

Apologies for the pathetic length, I blame school. Thank you Mew Aqua for your comment! :)

Subscribe, comment and recommend! :3 Thanks for reading!