Abandoned Control

Five.

Tony kissed Pepper’s cheek and raced off into the common room, tapping Kitty Pryde on the shoulder, “Hey, have you seen a guy with black hair, probably a hipster sweater, skinny jeans, bright green eyes with a sadistic glint in them? Around 6 foot 2?”

The girl pressed her lips together and they formed a tight line. “Yeah, I think he’s with Raven Darkholme. I don’t know her room however. And it could have been that evil German kid. I don’t know the difference; they’re both hot in that creepy way...” She looked at a girl lying on the floor with a pulp novel in her hands, Moira, Tony believed her name to be. Kitty covered her rapidly reddening cheeks and spoke, “McTaggert, do you know where Raven’s room is?”

Moira stood up, nodding, “I’ll show you.” She tucked a bit of brown hair behind her left ear and began walking down the hall. “I didn’t see him to be honest – I just think that Kitty wanted to talk to you.” She smiled sincerely, “Don’t remember her for that though, I can tell she’s embarrassed and didn’t mean to reveal all of that with you.”

Tony gave a smile in return, “Take me there anyway, what harm can it do?” Moira shrugged and started climbing the large staircase. “You’re beautiful.”

She laughed, “Stop hitting on me, I have a boyfriend.”

“Yeah, some creep who licks toads and smokes anything that’ll set alight.” Moira rolled her eyes, “I get it - he makes you laugh. But so does Charles. And so I.”

They stopped outside a room. Moira put her hand on Tony’s shoulder reassuringly and said, “Good luck, she’s been in a god awful mood since Lehnsherr and Laufeyson returned.” Tony grimaced at her and she knocked on the door three times, leaving straight after the third knock.

From deep within the room, muffled by the sound of, what sounded like, the Zombies, came a female voice, shouting, “WHO THE FUCK IS IT?” Tony gulped slightly and shook his head, straightening his posture out, clearing his throat and replied.

“IT’S TONY STARK.”

“WHAT DO YOU WANT?”

“NOTHING MUCH, I JUST NEED TO SEE YOU BRIEFLY.”

“FOR FUCK’S SAKE.” Tony heard the clicking of heels against the floor and the door opened with an eerie squeak. “What?”

The smell of rose incense hit the boy’s sinuses with a bang and he took a step back, coughing and then trying to play it cool. “Oh, you seen Loki around?”

She played with the beaded curtain obscuring her features and made a gap in them, framing her perfectly heart shaped face. She smirked and put her index finger to her mouth, “And… why on earth would I tell you if I’d seen him? I don’t recall you ever having spoken.”

“Because I’m handsome, charismatic and I’d really like to spend time with and spend money on you.” Tony gave her his paparazzi smile and her eyes widened a little.

“This might work on the other girls down there, but I have a type and smarmy, sleazy douche-bag is not it. Sorry, Mr Stark, but if you’re looking for Laufeyson, you’ll just have to find him yourself.”

“Can’t you just give me a riddle or something?”

“What?” She looked confused and crossed her arms, the beads obscuring her face once again.

“Isn’t that how you villains work? Give me a riddle and let me be on my way; let me solve the case of the missing hipster?”

Raven looked unimpressed. She pursed her lips and held onto the edge of the door, “This isn’t Batman, Stark. I’m not wearing green spandex and you’re not in black Kevlar. I suggest you leave before I hurt you.”

“Come on, Darkholme. I admire you massively, give me a clue.”

“No.” She slammed the door and Tony sighed, scratching at his Adam’s apple and leaning his forehead on the deep red wall.

He closed his eyes and turned around, heading back down to the common room and out into the windy, sunny and icy day. He spotted Thor scampering out of the Languages building, heading to the main building. Thor’s eyes were shifting and he looked incredibly nervous and edgy. “Hey, Thor!” The older boy turned around rapidly, his hair swishing in a rather comedic way. “Have you seen your menace of a younger brother anywhere?”

Thor approached him, his body language becoming far less hostile, his arms open wide, “Ah, son of Howard! How is one doing on this… fine afternoon?”

Tony looked at Thor. “One, never refer to me as that ever again. Two, I’m fine, thank you. And three, answer my goddamn question, Point Break.”

Thor just smiled. “I do believe my brother enjoys the winter chill and is often found in the gazebo near the edge of the school grounds.” Tony nodded and patted Thor on his bicep, “I hope that is an ample amount of information for you, young Stark?”

The year eleven nodded and grinned, walking off briskly and leaving Thor standing in the middle of the courtyard looking lost.

--

Loki was enjoying the solitude. Erik had left five minutes before to go and Skype with his mother, but had left his iPod dock. He’d taken his iPod with him (meaning Loki did not have to listen to anymore of Anthrax’s new album) and Loki had plugged his in. His eyes were closed, he was taking in the sounds of the fifteen minute version of The End he had playing and he was loving the feeling of the cold biting at his skin.

The bench was damp from the frost earlier in the morning, but he couldn’t have cared less and had rested his long legs over the wooden armrest, his feet crossing at the ankles. He opened his eyes and admired his heavily buckled winklepickers, loving how precise and sharp the points were. Almost like if he decided kick somebody whilst wearing them, they might just find themselves skewered on the end of his boot.

It was an image that Loki enjoyed immensely.

Whilst chuckling to himself, he noticed that somebody was attempting to move his legs. He snapped out of his daze immediately and then found he had Tony Stark’s face squeezed in his hand. Stark attempted to smile whilst in Loki’s grasp, but the taller boy just scowled and pinched harder, feeling his teeth through the skin of his cheek. Although his speech was extremely muffled and sounded like he was only speaking in vowels, Loki understood that Tony was attempting to say that he “liked this song”. Loki nodded and loosened his grip, only so that he was pressing the cheeks to the teeth and not opening the mouth completely.

“Yes, I agree – it is one of their best.” Loki let go of Tony’s head. Tony adjusted his jaw, rubbing at the thumb print on his right cheek. Loki let out a cackle in regards to Tony’s discomfort and licked his bottom lip to moisten it. “Now, why are you bothering me? Was seeing me at my most vulnerable last night not good enough for you? Do you wish to take advantage of me again? Because in all honesty, I will not be repeating last night, at least, not with the likes of you.”

“Was I that terrible?” Tony wondered aloud. Loki striked his cheek with his right hand and Tony blinked multiple times after realising he’d just been hit. “This is effectively spousal abuse.” His green eyes rolled, “Anyway, I brought you tea. I assumed you were a tea man, y’know, because you’re very British and all… alternative people… love tea. I put a lot of milk and sugar in, 3 sugars specifically. You once again look like a man who enjoys a lot of milk in their tea.”

“If this is in reference to last night, I did not…”

“Oh, god no! Um, I just guessed. And if you’re drinking it, I think I was right, so…” Tony sat himself down next to Loki and smiled up at him, “I think you’re great, Loki. I’m not even lying.”

“Hush. I do not recognise this piece of music and you’re interrupting my train of thought.”

“It’s the theme from True Romance.” Tony paused, “Anyway, I would just like to say that, uh, I had fun last night.” He clenched his eyes together and rubbed them, barely believing what he was saying, “Well, what I remember from last night. Maybe we could do it again sometime?”

Loki’s face was blank and emotionless, but his eyes wide and innocent. “What – mutual masturbation.” Tony’s eyebrows furrowed and then he nodded hesitantly. “Perhaps. But I believe that for the sake of our art, we avoid each other out of class time and only see each other when completely necessary.” Loki sipped the tea and continued, “I do not want to injure you, Stark. This is purely in case my moods become erratic once more.”

“I feel as if you’re breaking up with me.” Tony deadpanned, scratching his face. “I don’t fucking care about any emotions – I want blowjobs without having to give any feelings in return! I have strong reason to believe, dear old Bambi, that you want this too.”

“Leave, Stark.”

“Not until you give me answers.”

“No.” And with that, an icy glare and a sharp boot to the spine, Tony left without a word.
♠ ♠ ♠

ONE OF THE BEST SONGS IN THE WORLD.

Why am I making Tony such a loser.

Apologies for the Batman references, it's on my mind - I've had the Dark Knight soundtrack on repeat.

Thanks for reading! :)