Abandoned Control

Nine.

Loki would never admit to being in a relationship with Tony – that would ruin his reputation for being a cold-hearted bastard who was incapable of love (despite what Natasha and Thor said), but he had a feeling that that reputation was slowly withering away by the day. Which is why he wasn’t hiding this not-relationship with Tony, why he was playing up to all Tony’s remarks and coming back with suitable innuendo filled responses and why he found himself in his room, on his bed, with his right hand down Tony’s pants and his bottom lip in Tony’s mouth.

His hand was going in a steady rhythm and his work seemed to be paying off going by the sounds coming from the other boy’s mouth, when, surprisingly, Tony’s phone began to vibrate at a disturbing level. Loki pulled his hand back, the skin on the side of his hand feeling jellylike; Tony blinked, his hooded eyes clearing up and pupils decreasing in size. They rolled and he sighed, “Come on, I was almost done!” Loki put his hand back near Tony’s zipper and then threw himself backwards when the phone went onto constant vibrate.

“What the fuck have you done? Look at your phone and then maybe I’ll finish you off, you buffoon!” He pointed at the vibrating pocket as he talked; Tony sighed once more and took out his phone, unlocking it and stopping its rapid movement. Loki gave it a cautious look and stood up, rummaging through his bedside drawer and squirting that nice smelling hand cream into his palms; the other boy looked up at the click of the pink tube closing and smirked. Loki pursed his lips and sat down, “Well, just let me know if you want me to wank you off with sandpaper hands.” Tony shivered, “And anyway, the beauty gurus on YouTube say this is better than any high end hand cream. As does,” he paused and coughed, “Thor.”

Tony placed his phone on his lap, eyes widened significantly, “This can wait a minute. What in the name of Pacino are you doing watching beauty gurus talk about hand cream?”

“Who else would I watch talk about hand cream, you imbecile!”

“I don’t know – nobody?”

“I take good care of my skin, bastard. And yours too.”

Tony gasped, “What do you mean mine too?!”

Loki crossed his arms, “I thought you’d notice that your face is far smoother than it was four weeks ago. Maybe not then. Don’t you ever notice anything when you wake up after falling asleep near me?”

“My face is always damp, but I thought you just had some weird kink and were courteous enough to clean up after yourself.” Loki scowled and Tony gasped again, “Are you… moisturising me when I’m most vulnerable?”

“Yes – yes I goddamn well am. And you should be thankful for it.” He grabbed the phone from Tony’s lap and unlocked it with ‘JOHNSON1YOUNG9SCOTT9STARK5’, which still managed to make Loki cackle and Tony blush.

“It’s just some crazy text from Natasha. I think you’d probably get one as well, if your phone’s insides weren’t drying over there on the radiator.” They both looked over to the soggy looking iPhone.

Loki touched its cold screen gently and let out a sad breath. “But that doesn’t explain the violent movements of your phone whilst we were intimate.”

“I made it so that it vibrated once to alert me, and if I hadn’t checked it a minute later, to vibrate constantly for three minutes.” He looked up to meet Loki’s amused gaze, “I kind of regret doing that now. It ruins moments.”

“’Hace’, what is ‘hace’? I don’t understand this message. Did you?” Loki said, locking the phone again and slipping it into Tony’s pocket.

“Yeah, all I got from that was that there’s a situation and Tasha’s overreacting.” He stood up and stretched, “It’s probably nothing.”

-

“You listen here, Stark – there is a situation afoot, I am not overreacting and Sebastian Shaw and Azazel have one of our friends.” Natasha pointed in his face with her pointy black nails, which intimidated him slightly.

Tony leant over to Loki’s ear and dramatically whispered, “That’s what hace means!”

Natasha narrowed her eyes and crossed her arms, taking a militant stance with her legs planted firmly on the floor, feet facing outwards and legs separated, her shoulders back and her chin high. “Now, what are we going to do? It’s clear that something awful is going on.”

Bucky, who was sitting in the corner by the window with a cigarette hanging out the left side of his mouth, stuck up his hand and winked at Natasha when she looked at him, “Right – I’d just like to point out something here; uh, how many of you have spent more than half an hour with Darcy? Is she really what we should be focussing on here?”

Bruce nodded, “I agree, sorry Tash, but it is GCSE year and the deadlines are just getting closer and closer and I don’t know if I can handle anymore of this god-awful pressure.”

“That wasn’t what I was going for really dude, but what ever floats your dingy. I was thinking more that maybe you guys should stop with your detective work and come watch me and Steve play rugby tomorrow? And get out of our room so we can get ready for practice?” Bucky finished, throwing his cigarette out of the window and grinning at everyone.

Steve looked at Bucky from the corner of his eyes and shook his head, “I don’t think so, Bucky. Tell Hill I can’t play due to emotional distress or something, it’ll be fine, they’ll make you captain for the match; but I need to help.” Bucky stared at him with a look of incredulousness. “I can’t just continue with my life when I know that someone I know and someone I’ve talked to is in potential danger. Darcy’s a nice girl and she shouldn’t be punished for doing nothing.”

Thor cleared his throat and nodded, elbows on his knees, “I agree with the Captain, Darcy must be found and helped. Shaw must be stopped – Lady Frost has threatened me twice now and I fear that this is a small section of a large tapestry. We must act now.”

Everybody turned their heads towards the door as it creaked open ominously. A pointed black shoe was revealed as a step was taken. Another shoe joined and the door was shut softly. Everybody looked up the body and was met with the shining aviator sunglasses of deputy head teacher, Phil Coulson. “You’re right, Mr Odinson, we must act now.” He lowered his sunglasses and walked to stand beside Natasha, “He is also right in saying that this is part of a bigger picture. One that will affect all of us. If I’m right in believing, Sebastian Shaw aims to create a new type of school, something that can be viewed as perfect and the new archetypal school for the world.”

Clint’s brows furrowed, “And what can we do about it?”

“Fury wishes to gather together a group of remarkable students and make them… I’m going to say, a sort of, a band of people who search for justice in the school.”

Tony rolled his eyes, “Like Batman and shitty Aquaman?”

“No, Mr Stark.” He crossed his arms, “He has named it ‘the Avengers Initiative’ and all of your names have appeared in the running for this… secret society at some point. It’s only now that it has been relevant to mention to you.”

Bruce laughed, “So, we’d be Avengers? Do we get hilariously bad code names as well?”

“Only if that would make you more cooperative, Mr Banner.” Coulson smiled and turned to Tony, “Now, Stark, I cannot determine how safe this room is and if any of Shaw’s people have heard this conversation – you’re the tech man, check for security cameras, bugs, recorders, anything of that kind. Barnes, Steve – go and find Miss Hill and tell her that I’ve sent you, this is regarding S.I.A.I. Mark One and she should inform Fury immediately, and excuse all rugby players listed as candidates under the Initiative from the game tomorrow. Odinson – find Jane Foster and take her to your room, under no circumstances are you to do anything other than I tell you, I will find out; but ask her about Miss Lewis’ disappearance and ask her what she knows. Laufeyson – find Charles Xavier, he is aware of the Initiative and is an advisor, tell him to come to my office, where you will find Natasha, Clint, Banner and myself.

“Stark, Barnes, Steve and Odinson, take as long as you see necessary. Laufeyson – be less than ten minutes, if you take any longer, I shall suspend you from school and tell your father that you were plotting to murder the senior leadership team.” He smiled sinisterly and Loki scowled, “Do I make myself clear?” There was a nod from each head in the room and Coulson clapped in accomplishment, “See you all in my office, then. Please attempt to be there by four thirty-five at the latest.” He saluted them, turned on his heel and left the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE PLOT THICKENS.

I AM USING THIS TO FIND THE VOICES OF TONY STARK AND LOKI LAUFEYSON ONCE MORE. DID YOU SEE THE THOR TRAILER? SHIT, BOY.

HAVE A NICE DAY AND REMEMBER TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE AND DO THE OTHER THING THAT I HAVE TROUBLE SPELLING.