‹ Prequel: Fuel to the Fire

Butterfly Kisses

I've been keeping it in so long

"I hate you! Get the fuck out!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

The clear blue eyes stared back at me, unmoving. I breathed heavy in his face and just stayed like that.

I felt a smile creeping up and I started laughing at him.

"I'm such a good actor." I smiled.

"I thought you were having another mood swing."

I laughed again but my breath caught in my throat. I placed a hand on my stretched out stomach and felt the creature kick. Dan turned more toward me and placed a hand on my shoulder and my stomach. My due date was coming up and the baby was kicking more and more.

"They're gonna be a swimmer, I swear." I breathed out.

Dan chuckled and leaned down to kiss it.

"Who do you think they'll look like more?" I asked when he leaned back up.

"They'll definitely have brown hair, maybe your eyes."

"I want them to have your eyes." I smiled, placing my other hand on his cheek. He smiled down at me and brought his lips to mine.

He groaned against me and I pulled away, giving him a look. "What?"

"I want you."

I laughed. "It's been nine long, torturous months Ali. We haven't done it in so long." He whined.

"You can wait a few more weeks."

He sighed and leaned down to my tummy. "Please come out soon. Mummy and I need to do some things that we haven't done in awhile."

I laughed and kissed his cheek before I got up off the couch and to the door, opening it to see Amy and the boys.

"Ali!" Amy smiled. She hugged me quick and said hello to my stomach. The boys followed her, each of them say hi to us and I closed the door behind Max.

"Do you know what it is yet?" Max asked when I sat down beside Dan again.

I smiled at Dan and turned back to Max. "We decided not to know what they are yet. We want to be surprised." Dan squeezed me against his side and kissed my temple.

"Oh my god, I'm so excited to meet them!" Amy squealed. Josh smiled beside her, rubbing her arm.

I think Amy was the most excited beside she was the godmother for our baby. We also decided that Josh would be the godfather since Dan was always closer to him. I think the guys were a tad disappointed but they didn't whine over it. I already knew that they would be great uncles.

"Did you guys get the crib?" Chris asked, looking away from his phone.

"I think we get it tomorrow or so." Dan shrugged.

I moved around on the couch before the film and I was now leaning against Dan and my feet were in Matt's lap.

ยป

I guess I fell asleep because I felt the soft cushion of the couch under my feet and Dan was slightly shaking me awake.

"Let's go upstairs, love."

I nodded and grabbed his forearm to help me up. He keep a hand on my lower back while we walked up the stairs and I got myself ready before I crawled in bed.

I reached my head up to Dan and kissed him softly before I leaned my forehead against him. He placed his hand on my stomach and I soon let the darkness pull me in.
♠ ♠ ♠
FIRST CHAPTER!
i hope you like it c:

tell me what you think!