‹ Prequel: Fuel to the Fire

Butterfly Kisses

I need you here with me

Light on my heart,
Light on my feet,
Light in your eyes
I can't even speak
Do you even know how make me weak?
I'm a lightweight
Better be careful what you say
With every word I'm blown away
You're in control of my heart


I opened my eyes at the voice coming through my headphones and looked around. I looked out the window at the city and saw the buildings and cars becoming bigger.

I realized that we were almost there and saw Zara still sleeping. I took off my headphones and put them in my bag before I checked the time on my phone. I changed my clock earlier and it was now saying it was five.

I jumped when I felt the plane hit solid ground and I looked down at Zara. Her eyes were still closed. She was a very heavy sleeper.

I watched the plane approach the airport and find our gate. I unbuckled myself and turned my phone off of airplane mode. I instantly got a text.

Thank you, love. Give Zara a kiss for me.

I smiled and kissed Zara's forehead. The text must've been from when I texted him earlier. I locked my phone and put it in my sweatshirt pocket.

"Have a good stay." The flight attendant smiled at me while I stood up and stepped to the door.

"Thank you," I smiled before I stepped into the hallway with my bag and carried Zara.

I walked my way to the baggage claim and took my black suitcase and walked outside. The sun shone down on the sidewalk and I climbed into a taxi after the driver took my bag and put it in the trunk.

I checked my phone for the address of the hotel Dan was staying at and told the driver where to go.

In a matter of minutes, he pulled up to the big hotel and I got out with Zara's carrier. I paid the driver and got my suitcase. I walked into the big lobby and up to the desk.

After I asked the lady behind the desk which room Dan was in, I took the elevator up to the eighth floor and stepped out into the hallway. I found Dan's room and unlocked the door with the card the lady gave me and my mouth came open at the sight of his room. It was huge. It had a small open kitchen and the living room was pretty big. I walked down a hallway and found his bedroom. I put my bag in the closest so he wouldn't see it and took Zara out of the carrier. I hid the carrier too and brought her out to the kitchen to make a bottle.

»

Their show ended a few minutes ago and I was jumpy whenever I heard a noise, thinking it was Dan opening the door.

I was in the bedroom and I was going to stand behind the door when he came in and somehow, I'd just surprise him.

My eyes went wide at the sound of a door opening and I was positive it was the hotel rooms door. I held Zara to me on my hip and heard his footsteps by the hallway. I bit my lip when I heard them come down the hallway and into the bedroom. I peeked a little bit and saw him lay on his stomach on the big bed. I was safely hidden behind the open door against the wall and I saw him take out his phone and dial a number then put it up to his ear.

I smiled when I heard my ringtone play from my pocket and Dan shot up in bed.

"Ali?" He said softly to himself.

I almost laughed when he looked around frantically and I hid behind the door when I saw his eyes look at it. Zara mumbled loud and I smiled when I saw Dan's hand move the door to reveal me.

"Surprise!" I yelled.

He smiled big and smashed his face into mine. I smiled against him and grabbed his shirt with one of my hands. I pulled away from him and he looked at Zara. She reached out for him and he took her from my arms and into his.

He took us over to the bed and I crawled on top of it and sat in front of him.

"When did you get here?" He smiled.

"Like five."

He nodded and rocked Zara back and forth until her eyes slipped closed. He got off the bed and laid her down on her back with the two pillows on either side of her. I smiled up at him when he appeared in front of me.

"I missed you." He put his hands on either side of my face and leaned his forehead on mine.

"I missed you too." I leaned up a little and kissed his nose.

He pulled my face to his and I put my hands on his waist.

I pulled away abruptly, "I almost forgot I had the small crib with me."

He laughed and I got up and moved to the closet. I laid my suitcase on the floor and took out the small crib. Dan set it up on the other side of the bed and I picked up Zara and set her softly on her back and put her warm blanket over her. I shot up when I felt Dan smack my bum.

"Dan!" I whispered, not to wake Zara.

He chuckled and took my hand before he brought me out to the living room. He laid on the couch and brought me on top of him, so I sat up.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

He shrugged and looked at me. "Staring isn't very polite, Daniel."

I smiled at the words I said to him on the first night we met. He smiled up at me and trailed his hand up my arm to my shoulder and brought me down.

"Seriously, what are you doing?" I laughed when I was centimeters from his face.

"I don't really know." I shook my head and got up from him. He took a hold of my arm and stopped me.

"I'm hungry." I whined. "The only thing I had today were pretzels and a soda."

He got up from the couch and kissed my forehead. "If you go next door to Max's room, there's food."

"I'll be back then." I leaned up and pecked him but he pulled my lips back to his. I smiled and pulled away before I walked out the door and walked barefoot to the next one. I knocked on the hard wood and waited a few minutes until Max came to the door.

His eyes went wide and he came at me and picked me up then twirled me. "Missed you too, Max." I laughed.

He kissed my cheek after he set me down and walked me into his hotel room. "Dan said you had food."

I heard a scream and I turned around to see Matt running to me. I laughed and felt his body against mine.

"Hi Matty." I squeezed his waist.

"When the hell did you get here?"

"Few hours ago. Before your show." He nodded and hugged me before he sat back on the couch. I faced Max and raised my eyebrows.

"I'm hungry." He smiled and walked me to the kitchen.

"Take whatever you want." He gestured to the cupboards.

I looked in them and found peanut butter and some bread. I made myself a sandwich, then made another for Dan.

"Thank you! I'll see you lads tomorrow." I closed the door behind me and walked to Dan's room.

"I made you a sandwich." I said once I entered the room and saw Dan on the couch. I handed him the sandwich and sat down next to him.

»

"Stop poking me," I giggled.

"Mm." Dan was laying on top of me on the couch and his head was on my chest. He wouldn't stop poking my hip and it was driving me mad.

He moved his head and put his chin just above the valley of my chest. I stuck my tongue out at him and laughed.

"Bite my tongue."

He laughed too and I played with his hair.

"You're funny, love."

"I know I am." I grinned.

He smiled and kissed my chest, leaving his lips there for awhile. I bit my lip as I watched him and I moved my hands down his back. I felt his hands move under my shirt and he moved off of me to lift it up. I sat up a little and let it fall to the side of the couch while he laid back down on me, pushing me back. I shivered at his touch on my waist and he moved back to my chest. He kissed down the valley then kissed up to my mouth. He dragged his tongue across my lower lip and I let him in. The kiss became very heated and I bit his lip. I moved my hands under his shirt and dragged my fingers down his back. He groaned into me and I smiled. My breath was heavy as he parted from me and kissed down my neck. I moaned when he sucked above my breast and he bit at it slightly. I clawed at him and he pulled away from me.

"I'm driving you mad," he laughed.

I scoffed and pushed him off of me, sitting up and grabbing my shirt off the ground and slipped it back on. He caught my face with his hand and kissed me quick. I got up off the couch and held his hand as we walked to the bedroom and got under the covers. I curled into him and he held me securely to him.

"I love you, Ali."

"I love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it's been so longg. i was at my dad's this weekend and had no wifi