‹ Prequel: Fuel to the Fire

Butterfly Kisses

I will be here for you

I danced a little with Zara on my hip as the boys played their instruments on stage. Zara laughed and smiled while she watched all the lights and the boys play. She had in earplugs because it was a little loud and she had to have them. Amy clapped beside me and Zara copied her. I laughed and Josh spoke into the mic.

"The lads and I wanted to introduce you guys to someone special. Well, actually multiple someones." Amy and I looked at each other and back to Josh. I looked over at Dan and he smiled at me. I looked back to Josh and he gestured for us to come out.

"Bring her too." I knew who he was talking about so Amy and I stepped out onto stage and the whole crowd screamed and yelled. I laughed and once we reached Josh, he kissed Amy's cheek.

"So, this is my beautiful girlfriend, Amy." The crowd cheered. "This is Ali, Dan's girlfriend." I laughed when the crowd cheered even louder. "And this cutie pie is Zara." Another cheer from the crowd. Zara just stared out at the many people.

"Say hi Zara." Josh spoke. I laughed when she smiled and waved. That earned laughs from the crowd. I turned when an arm went around my shoulder and saw Matt next to me. I pushed him away and laughed because he was sweaty.

"Meany," he yelled.

"You girls can stay out on stage if you want." Amy nodded at Josh and he kissed her cheek before she walked over to Dan with me. I walked up the ramp with Zara still in my arms, and stood behind Dan. He turned around and kissed Zara's cheek before he looked at me and kissed me on the lips. I smiled when the crowd aww'd at us.

Dan turned toward his drum set again and began the beat to Bite My Tongue. I danced around again and watched the boys finish off their show.

"Meet us out back for our signing! Thank you all for coming!" Josh said into the mic.

I waited for Dan to throw his sticks into the crowd and waved at them before we walked off and he grabbed a towel.

"That was great, Dan." I smiled up at him.

He changed into another shirt and then took Zara from me and put her coat and hat on. I put mine on as well, only I put on one of Dan's beanies. We walked down the hallways together with the rest of the boys and Amy until we reached a door and heard screams when Max opened the door.

All the guys spread out but I stayed with Dan. A bunch of girls came over to us and smiled at Zara.

"She is so cute!" One girl squealed.

"You guys make adorable babies!" Another said.

I laughed and Dan handed her back to me so he could sign things.

After a few minutes, I grabbed Dan's arm. He looked at me, "I'm gonna go in the bus, she needs to go to sleep."

He nodded, "I'll be in there soon." He leaned down and pecked me before I walked over to Amy.

"Wanna come back to the bus with me?" She nodded and we walked to the parked bus in the parking lot.
♠ ♠ ♠
well, this is boring.

sorryy