‹ Prequel: Fuel to the Fire

Butterfly Kisses

I will do anything that I can do

I opened my eyes and move onto my side to face Dan. He smiled over at me and pulled my waist closer to him.

"Morning," I mumbled while I brushed my fingers through his hair.

"Morning, love." He leaned forward and pecked my cheek. "We have to get ready soon. The bus leaves around eight and we're driving all day. We also have the day off tomorrow." He smiled at me.

I rolled my eyes, "And what are we doing tomorrow?"

He pushed my hair away from my neck and over my shoulder. "We'll go around town with Zara and get some lunch, then I'm taking you out to dinner."

"Hmm, what's the special occasion?" I cocked an eyebrow and smiled.

"Don't do that, love! You know what it's for."

I shook my head and shrugged, "No I don't."

He groaned and pulled my head to his. I giggled against his lips and he moved me on top of him and sat up.

"It's your birthday, love." Dan poked me.

"God, I'll be twenty four tomorrow." I sighed.

He chuckled and brought my lips back to his.

"I'm so old," I mumbled.

He chuckled and took my face into his hands. "Love, you are not old." He kissed my nose. "You're beautiful and you always will be."

I smiled and kissed him again.

"Now come on, we have to get ready." I nodded and got off of him and the bed and went to the closet, getting out my suitcase. I changed in the bathroom and got myself ready before I walked out and took an awake Zara out of her crib then watched Dan take it apart and put it in my suitcase. We walked out with our bags and I put Zara in her carrier. Once we were ready, we met the rest of the guys out in the hall and we all walked downstairs to check out. Dan intertwined our fingers together while we waited outside for the bus to come. I smiled to myself when he started to rub in circles and I looked over at him when I felt him lift my hand up. I grinned when he kissed my hand and I heard the bus stop a few feet away from us. I picked up Zara's carrier in front of my feet and Dan dragged our suitcases over to the side of the bus. He shoved them in the big compartment and I waited for him before we went on the bus. I set down the carrier on the couch and took Zara out. Dan took the carrier and put it somewhere on the bus. I sat on the couch while he made a bottle for her in the small kitchen and the boys and Amy came on. Max sat next to me and I made him move so I could lean my back on his chest. He put his arm around my shoulders and Dan came over with the bottle and handed it to me. He sat down by my feet and I moved them on top of his thighs. Max laid his head on mine and I put the bottle in Zara's mouth.

I watched the sliding door close at the front of the bus and I felt it start up. It started moving along the pavement and the boys started playing video games. Max stayed put and Dan didn't grab a controller, instead he got up and took Zara from my arms to burp her. I watched him walk down the hall and I heard a door close. I guessed that he went into the back lounge. I stayed against Max until Dan came back out and sat down.

"Can we party tonight?" Matt asked.

I smiled and felt Dan place his hands on my thighs when he sat down closer to me.

"We got a baby to watch." Dan spoke. I nodded and Matt frowned.

"You guys can still go out though," I shrugged. "Dan and I can stay here. We don't mind, right?" I poked his arm and he nodded.

"I guess we'll go out then." Josh nodded. Amy curled into him on the other couch and watched him play his video game.

»

I watched the bus pull up to the brightly lit hotel and it came to a stop.

We were already in the next city for their next show and the guys wanted to get here early so they could spend the day here tomorrow.

I felt someone's strong hands on my shoulders and I leaned my head back to see an upside down Dan. I turned around in my seat on the couch and wrapped my arms around Dan's neck.

"How about we go up to our room and have some room service and we watch some films."

I smiled up at him and nodded. He reached his head down and kissed me before he went to get Zara. I walked down the steps and met everyone else outside to get our bags. I waited next to Matt while Josh got his and Amy's suitcases then I moved up to get mine and Dan's. I had a little trouble but Max showed up to help me.

"Thank you," I smiled. He nodded and I kissed his cheek before Dan walked out of the bus with Zara in her carrier.

I walked next to him while we walked into the lobby and Matt checked us in. We took the lift up and we were now opening our door. I brought my bag into the bedroom and got out the crib and set it up before Dan placed Zara in it.

I fell onto my stomach on the couch in the living room, and closed my eyes. I kicked my shoes off and got comfortable before I heard footsteps coming towards me.

"I ordered room service." Dan spoke.

"Mm," I mumbled. I felt sleep pulling me in and I wanted it to take me away so bad. I groaned when I felt weight put onto me.

"You can't sleep now, love." I felt his breath blow on the side of my face and I opened one eye to see him inches away.

"I'm so tired."

He kissed my cheek, "You can fall asleep during the movie."

I groaned again when he got up and pulled me with him then he sat me at the small kitchen counter and I waited for the food to come.

»

I put my legs over Dan's lap and he wrapped his arms around me on the couch. I snuggled into him and laid my head on his shoulder while he flipped through the programs on the telly.

"Is Amy watching Zara tomorrow?" Dan vibrated below me.

"Mhm," I felt sleep in my eyes again and I let them close. I felt Dan move and then I felt something warm on my cheek.

"Sleep, love." He whispered. I did as he said and soon everything went silent.
♠ ♠ ♠
my butt hurts