‹ Prequel: Fuel to the Fire

Butterfly Kisses

This love, no one could take away

I lifted my head up off his shoulder and looked into his eyes. I leaned forward and brought my lips back to his then he leaned his forehead against mine when I pulled away.

"I know you didn't mean it, Dan. We just had a falling out. But we're together now and we brought a beautiful baby girl into the world."

He smiled then took my hand into his and stood up. He brought his lips back down to mine and kissed me softly. I smiled against him and he pulled away.

"I love you, Ali. More than anything. And I promise from this day forward, that I will love you with every fiber of my being. You are the only one I want and if I can't have you then I won't know what to do with myself." My heart starting beating fast at his words and faster when I sat him reach into his pocket then kneel down before me on one knee. He opened the box to reveal a beautiful ring. My mouth opened and I felt tears coming. "Will you marry me?"

A tear slipped out with a sob and I nodded frantically, "Yes."

He shot up and lifted me up in a hug then twirled. I pulled away and smashed my face into his. "I'll marry you, Dan. Yes, yes, and yes. A thousand times!" I laughed.

He set me down and took my face into his hands. "I love you."

"I love you too. More than you can imagine," I smiled up at him and he brought my face to his. He pulled away and took my left hand then slipped the ring on my ring finger.

I smiled huge and hugged him tight. I kissed him one last time before we pulled away and decided to get back to the hotel.

We sat in the back of the cab and I couldn't stop looking at my ring. It was honestly, the most beautiful ring I've ever seen or owned. The cab pulled up to the hotel and Dan and I walked in with our hands intertwined. Once we reached Matt and Max's door, I kissed Dan's cheek and told him I would be in our room. I walked in, shutting the door behind me then walked to our bedroom and took my shoes off and I changed into my pajamas. I then washed my makeup off and kept my hair up. As I walked out of the bathroom, Dan was putting Zara in her crib by the bed. I walked over to the bed and crawled under the covers. I watched him change and he got in bed beside me and we cuddled.

"You're my fiancé now," I giggled.

He stroked my cheek with his thumb and smiled. "Soon to be Mrs. Flint."

"Allison Flint. I like it." I nodded.

He leaned down and caught my lips with his. He smiled at me when he pulled away and I played with his hair.

"When do you want it to be?" He asked me.

"April 1st. That way because then you can still celebrate your birthday."

He nodded and kissed my forehead then brought me into his chest. I laid my head on it until I felt my eyelids slowly come down.

»

"Where would you like it to be?" My mom asked on the other side of the phone.

"Somewhere in Surrey. Then both of our families can come." I was in the bus while the guys did sound check in the venue. Amy had Zara with her and I decided to call my mum.

"Alright. I'll call the receptionist. I promise we'll have everything ready before April 1st."

"Thanks mum. Love you."

"I love you too." I hung up after and slipped my shoes on. I walked out of the bus and toward the venue back door. I pulled it open and stepped inside then made my way to the stage. I opened another door and saw Amy with Zara in front of the stage watching the guys get everything ready.

"Did you talk to your mum?" Amy asked when I appeared beside her.

I nodded, "Everything will be ready before April 1st." I looked over at Zara in her arms and she was reaching for me. Amy handed her over and Zara hugged me around my neck.

We watched the guys test their instruments for an hour and now we were backstage in their dressing room. Dan sat beside me on the leather couch while everyone else had their conversations.

"Mum said everything will be ready before April 1st. I called your mum too, to plan."

"She called me, she was really happy." Dan nodded.

I smiled and Dan took Zara from my arms and sat with her until their show started soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
aww, you guessed it. congratsss

commenttt?