‹ Prequel: Fuel to the Fire

Butterfly Kisses

I've already...

I slipped on black skinny jeans and a loosely fit t-shirt while Zara had her hands in her mouth, in the center of our bed. I put my hair up quick and picked her up. I walked downstairs with her and plopped down in the couch.

"What should we do today, Zara?" I asked her, holding her up under her arms while she tried to stand on my thighs.

I smiled when she made a noise and nodded my head. "A walk in the park sounds good."

She smiled at me with her fingers in her mouth and I got up to my feet. I grabbed her warm jacket and slipped it on her with her hat. I set her in the stroller and grabbed my phone, jacket and keys before I shut the door behind me and walked down the sidewalk in the direction of the park.

Dan was out today, getting the final details of the tour they would be leaving for in a couple of days. I wasn't really happy that he was leaving but I would see him in a couple of weeks. So would Zara. I'd bring her to side stage every night just so she could watch her dad have fun.

We arrived at the park and I took her out of the stroller and put her in one of the small baby swings. I pushed her a little and she couldn't stop smiling. She was literally the cutest baby ever. And she was all mine.

»

We stayed at the park for an hour and I took her to the coffee shop then we slowly made our way back home. I smiled at Dan's car in the driveway and saw the other cars parked in front of the house. Tonight was film night.

I took Zara out of the stroller and took off her jacket and hat. I laughed at her crazy hair. Her hair was starting to get color and it looked like dark brown or so. I fixed it before walking into the living room.

"Zara!" Amy smiled. I let her take Zara into her arms and I hugged the guys. I found Dan in the kitchen and walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I missed you today. What'd you girls do?" He wrapped his arms around my waist and pressed my body to his.

"I missed you too," I kissed him quick. "And we went to the park for an hour or so, then went to the coffee shop."

He nodded, smiling down at me. "Glad you had fun." He leaned down to kiss my cheek, then moved down and stayed there by my neck.

"It's always fun with Zara." I whispered.

He nodded slightly against me and I felt him kiss my neck. He kissed it a few more times then I felt his warm mouth on it. I placed my hand on the back of his neck and pushed him a little against me. I bit my lip as he sucked it a little and he pulled on my waist.

I smiled a little when I felt him against me and he moved his mouth down, lightly dragging it across my skin.

"Dan."

He moved away slowly from my neck and looked at me.

"Later." I smiled.

He nodded and kissed me quick before he walked into the living room, me behind him.

»

I got Zara to bed before the film started and I laid on Dan while it played. I could sometimes feel sleep pulling me in but I didn't let it win.

Once I shut the door behind Chris, Dan's mouth was already attached to mine. I giggled against him when he pressed me against the door and I heard him lock it behind me. His body completely pressed against mine and I was practically pinned against the door.

I breathed out harshly when Dan pulled away from my mouth and kissed down my neck. I moaned a little when he sucked on it hard and I pulled at his hair. While he sucked I moved my hands down to the hem of his shirt and put my hands under it. I rose it slowly up his body and he pulled away to let me take it off. I let it drop to my side and he came back to my mouth. I gasped into him when I felt his warm hands go under my shirt. He smiled against me and I let him take it off. He lifted me up by my thighs and I clung to him as he carried me to the couch. I felt the plush cushion under me and I rubbed my thigh against Dan's side.

The rest of our clothes came off and soon enough, I was seeing stars.
♠ ♠ ♠
cayute