‹ Prequel: Fuel to the Fire

Butterfly Kisses

Done all I can, it's out of my hands

He's leaving tomorrow. The love of my life is actually leaving tomorrow for tour. I knew that I would cry. I cried last time he left for tour, what would be so different now?

Zara was up and she was laying on the floor, playing with a toy while I helped Dan pack.

"Now we just need to fit Zara in here."

I laughed while I folded a shirt and placed on top of another in the suitcase. Zara mumbled something and I laid down next to her. I smiled up at Dan when he appeared above me, his hands on each side of my head.

"Don't leave." I pouted out my bottom lip.

"I don't want to leave either, love." He slowly leaned down and pushed his lips against mine.

I laughed against him when Zara mumbled then let out a small scream. I pulled away from Dan and turned my head toward Zara. Her brown eyes found mine and she smiled at me.

"Do you want daddy to stay here too?" She smiled at me again and Dan laughed from above me. "See, she doesn't want you to leave either."

He kissed me again then kissed my forehead. "How about I treat you girls to dinner tonight?"

I turned toward Zara and she was staring at Dan. He went over to her and kissed her chubby cheek. I laughed when Zara pulled at his nose and got my phone out quick to take a picture. I put it on Instagram then locked my phone, setting it on the floor beside me.

ยป

Dinner was good. Dan made some pasta and sauce for us and a bottle for Zara. I just placed her i her crib and I changed into my pajamas then put my hair up. I turned off the bathroom light before I walked into the bedroom and saw Dan sitting at the end of the bed.

He smiled at me once I came into view and I walked towards him. He positioned me in between his legs and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I'll miss you."

"Obviously." I smiled at him.

He chuckled and I wrapped my arms around his neck. "You'll see me soon."

"Mm." He nodded then leaned forward. I dodged his lips and kissed his nose. He groaned and tried again. I laughed when I dodged him and kissed his cheek.

"Ali," he tightened his hold around my waist and tried for my lips again. I let him this time and he kissed me slowly. I smiled against him and he moved back on the bed, bringing me with him. He laid back and I straddled his waist while our faces were still connected. My hands planted themselves on his chest and I could feel his warm fingers on my hips. He rolled us over so I was on my back and parted from me to my neck. My hands were now in his hair and I pulled at it while he sucked on me. My breath became heavy and he moved down. I gasped when I felt his lips just above my boob. I moaned slightly as he sucked and pulled his hair.

"Dan." I breathed.

He sucked hard before he pulled away to look at me.

"Zara's trying to sleep. And you have to leave early tomorrow."

He nodded then leaned down to kiss me before he got under the covers with me and laid on top of me. I smiled when he placed his head in the crook of my neck and I closed my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
sigh. tell me what you think!