Status: Let me know what you think of it, please(:

The Shadow in Darkness

Two

The mysterious person in the back had a sly smirk on his lips as he twirled the necklace around his finger. Soon. That was all that was running through his head. Just like he predicted the doors busted open and in ran the boy out of breath. "Back so soon?" the stranger asked and the boy glared up at him. "I only came back for my rosemary." he said the smirk never leaving the stranger's lips. "Oh you mean this?" he asked holding up his hand which had been hiden. The boy saw his rosemary being twirled by the stranger and his eyes widened. "How are you able to touch it?" he asked and the stranger chuckled under his breath slowly rising. "Little pointless things like this don't hurt me." he replied smugly and the boy narrowed his eyes. "Hand it over." he said roughly and the stranger shook his head along with his index finger while making clicking noises with his mouth. "It doesn't work like that. I need something in return, and i think you know what that is." he said licking his lips, and the boy gulped before suddenly his shirt was ripped off showing bare exposed skin. In a flash the stranger was behind the boy mouth to neck, and fangs in. The boy cried out in pain yet again, but found it wasn't as bad as last time. Yet again he found himself holding back the urge to moan of pleasure. Finally he got a hold of himself and jumped away stumbling a bit. He held onto the seat next to him for he was starting to feel weak. He turned facing the stranger seeing blood running down his chin. That is until his tounge snaked out and licked it up. The boy giving a disgusted look bent down and picked up his shirt holding onto the bite on his neck. "There i did your part, now hand it over!" the boy called and the stranger simply sat down in one of the seats. "Why so impatient, Jace?" the stranger asked and Jace went stiff. "How do you know my name?" he whisperd but of course the stranger heard. Just like before the stranger was suddenly behind Jace and he tapped on Jace's temple. "A little birdie told me." he murmed and Jace shot forward goosebumps rising all over his skin. The stranger chuckled before sitting back down. "W-why are you doing this?" Jace managed to stutter out causing a rather loud laugh from the stranger. "Why? To live of course! My kind isn't so differen't from you humans. That is until night comes where we come out to hunt and stalk our prey draining them dry." he said the last part with a sneer. Jace suddenly had the urge to know this stranger's past. "May i ask how you became like you are now?" Jace asked and the stranger stood abrutly. "That's none of your business." he snapped harshly making Jace shut up. "S-sorry." Jace mutterd, but the stranger ignored him. They stayed like that for awhile. Not talking. Just staring off into space in their own little worlds. The stranger came back to reality and looked out the window seeing the tinest of sunlight peaking through. He silently cursed himself for not noticing the time earlier. He walked out of the aisle and faced Jace. "I have to go." was all he said before walking past Jace the both barely grazing shoulders. Even if it was a little touch Jace couldn't help but feel a tingling feeling. "Wait! I never got your name!" Jace called after the stranger making him freeze. Jace gave up on his hope to know the stranger's name when he didn't reply after a few minutes. "Blaze." was all that Jace heard before the stranger suddenly dissapeard leaving behind a faint smell of vanilla. Jace stared shock when realization hit him. "You never were going to give the rosemary back were you...Blaze?" he murmed a small smile playing on his lips before he too was gone.

"Here's your new blood supply." a guy with dirty blonde hair said holding out tubes filled with a dark red liquid to Blaze. Blaze simply shook his head while smirking. "I have a new blood supply." he said staring after the retreating back that belonged to Jace as he left. Blaze heard his "brother" give a soft sigh before putting the tubes up. "He'll be the death of you. I can already see it happening." His friend said he too gazing after Jace. Blaze sideways glanced at him before looking up at the sky from where they were standing ontop of the church the crows all around them giving loving-like eyes. "I always thought i would die a slow painful death just like i've done too so many. But dieing because of him doesn't seem so bad." he murmed giving a small smile at the day his love would set him free. After those little words the two dissapeard before the sun shined it's light on them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long! Don't kill me, but i've just been too lazy hehe. Oh well i updated now! :D