Status: Completed. Sequel will be up ONLY if I get a lot of comments on how you like the story!

If You Can't Hang, Then There's the Door

Cheers.

"SCARLETT" Justin and Jesse shouted at the same time and tackled me to the ground hugging the life out of me.

"I'm guessing Kellin told you the news!?" I said confused as gasped for air and reached for gabes or jacks hand as they both stood over my face giving me thier thumbs up and laughing.

"He sure did! We HAVE to celebrate !" Gabe shouted excitedly helping me up to my feet outside of our apartment complex.

"I want to go to a club so bad!" I blushed as all the boys looked at me.

"If that's what you want to do, let's do it!" Jack stated happily and followed me and kellin to our apartment. He unlocked the door and let us all in.

"Wow you guys got everything done in one night ?!" Jesse said utterly flabbergasted 

"We work well together, it was actually pretty easy" Kellin stated hanging his keys in the key holder from his apartment that we hung near the door. 

"it looks great guys, can't wait to see what you come up with for Sarletts new store" Justin said smiling and giving me a high five.

"Thats a whole new set of worries, I have no equipment except for what's in the store now and I have very little money left over for supply's and decorating purposes after I pay for the building" I sighed realizing how much their was still left to do. 

"Look on the bright side scar, you will OWN that building, and I said I would help as much as I can and I meant that" kellin yelled from his bedroom. 

"We will help you too! As long as we get free samples" Jesse stated hugging me again. 

"Of course you guys get to eat all you want " I said laughing and heading to me room.

"Hey guys look up a good club while me and Scar get ready! We will meet you out front in twenty minutes" Kellin shouted at the guys who were still looking around our fully decorated apartment in awe. 

"Your such a girl Quinn!" Gabe shouted running out the door with the rest of the guys close behind. I laughed hearing Kellin shout insults that fell on deaf ears. 

"Oh hush Kell! They are LONG gone!" I shouted from my room, I knew he heard me because he shut his door and called me a kiss ass.

I laughed and found what I wanted to wear for the night, I grabbed a skin tight bright purple dress that had crossed straps in the back and and a sweetheart neckline near my bust. The dress came just below my ass, it was a little shorter then I wanted it to be but that didn't bother me. I added a wide black belt under my bust to add a little bit of 'me' to it. I curled my normally straight jet black hair and kept my side swept bands straight. I put on gold glittery eye shadow with black eyeliner and some red lipstick. I stated into my own green eyes and smiled. I never get this dolled up, but I was taking a huge step in my life and wanted to feel amazing for just a night, with no worried. I slipped on a pair of black flats that were comfy enough to dance in and went to the living room to see kellin waiting for me. 

"Wow scar..." He almost whispered, his eyes flickered over my outfit and his expression was unreadable. 

"Thanks Kell, you look handsome" I stated looking over his outfit, dark blue jeans, a grey collard shirt with sleeves rolled past his elbows and a black vest with a matching black beanie on and his hair hanging in his blue eyes.

"Thanks Scar, let's go see what the guys came up with." He rolled his eyes and made his was out to the sidewalk dragging me by my hand with him. 

The guys all stopped chattering on the sidewalk when they saw me and became silent. 

"Holy shit Scarlett, you look gorgeous" Jack spoke quickly causing kellin to shoot him daggers. The guys all blushed and Jesse spoke up as usual

"Ok, we found the best club in all of Grand rapids  according to my trusty IPhone" he said waving it in the air.

"Were just waiting on the cab to get here" Gabe commented.

"So Scarlett your not even twenty one yet so what are you gonna do?" Justin questioned me.

"Uh I'm pretty sure clubs here are the same as Floridas, I'm a hot girl who can seduce the bouncer" I replied giving a dramatic wink in the guys direction. 

"Don't give the poor guy a heart attack" Jesse laughed as the cab pulled up. kellin was being oddly quiet, he used to love going to clubs, hell he loved going anywhere.

The ride was short I saw In-between Gabe and kellin who nervously played with his belt loops. what was wrong with him?

I got myself into the 21 and over club easily and the boys followed quickly behind. It was packed almost wall to wall with people dancing to the Dj's rap music. There were many colorful lights all around, the club had black couches everywhere and tables in corners all around the dance floor. I smiled and headed for a table. The guys following suite. 

"Ok boys whose buying me a drink!" I shouted and they all laughed. 

"Well seeing as your twenty one for the night I'll bite this time" Jesse said flagging down a waiter. 

"You didn't even know what I wanted" I said to Jesse as he already ordered for himself me and the rest of the guys. 

"Darling, I promise you'll like it" he stated and I shrugged, as long as I didn't get to drunk I was fine with it.

We were all chatting about hitting the floor after our first round of drinks as the drinks showed up. Everyone had a colorful shot, and a beer except for me, I had a bright orange drink in a martini glass say in front of me. 

"These ladies and gentlemen are jolly rancher shots" Jesse stated and prompted us all to take a shot, mine was watermelon flavored and honestly I couldn't taste the alcohol that was in it. 

"Wow those are good" I said locking my lips as Kellin raised his beer. 

"Let's give a big cheers to Scarlett! Whose about to have all her dreams come true" he smiled and the boys all clanked their beers as I raised my martini I assumed.

"By the way Scarlett that's a creamsicle, martini. You'll love it side you like desert" Jesse said smoothly as he downed his beer quickly and made his way over to a woman That caught his eye. 

I drank it happily, another delicious drink I tasted no alcohol in. I ordered another jolly rancher shot and martini before I hit the floor. All the guys were ahead of already dancing with someone of the opposite sex. I smiled at them all having fun, Even kellin was chatting up a girl. she was way prettier than me , anyways I shook my head at my thought. I made my way over to Jesse and started dancing with him goofily it was fun. Then a man with blonde hair and dark brown eyes asked me to dance with him and I figured why not. I stayed with this guy for a couple songs before I decided to go back to the table for my drinks. 

"Having fun?" Gabe asked sitting at the table on his third beer now.

"YES! I haven't gotten to relax since school started so this is amazing for me" I laughed and took my jolly rancher shot, apple flavored this time. My new favorite. 

"Well I'm glad your enjoying it out here" Gabe said moving closer to me so we could hear each other without screaming.

"I really am, and I missed Kellin so much,  having him help means the world to me" Gabe raised his eyebrows.

"So how long have you had feelings for him?" Gabe stated more than asked, my heart jumped into my throat and i choked on my martini slightly. how long have I what??

"It's not like that at all" I said shakily and Gabe shrugged. 

"Don't lie to your heart Scarlett, I can see it when you two look at each other, you both just to stubborn to realize it" he left me there taking his beer and walking up to a cute blonde woman. 

Gabe was silly, I didn't like Kellin like that. I downed my martini quickly, I was beyond tipsy but I wasnt wasted either. I turned around to scan the dance floor from the table and saw Jesse whispering in a girls ear, Justin dancing like a fool not caring where he was, jack had a beer in his han in the corner just observing the sea of people, then I saw Kellin.

He was with a very attractive, tan, dark brown haired girl who was about his height, making out with her ferociously. 

My heart skipped a beat and I felt a slight ache. I grabbed the nearest waiter and ordered another shot. 

"Cheers" I whispered as I sat at the table alone with my thoughts.
♠ ♠ ♠
So the plot thickens. Haha. PLEASE comment , I want to hear from you all !