Status: Completed. Sequel will be up ONLY if I get a lot of comments on how you like the story!

If You Can't Hang, Then There's the Door

'Love Birds'

Our group invaded the mall by storm. We were loud, obnoxious, and there was a lot of us. Kellin and Rachel were staggering behind holding hands, the sight made my heart sink.  Gabe nudged me to stop staring. I smiled as Jesse ran up behind me and picked me up throwing me around his shoulder.

"Help I'm being kidnapped!" I giggled loudly I couldn't see where he was taking me but I could see behind me. Kellins eyes were narrowed at Jesse as Rachel was whispering in his ear smiling. Gabe, Justin and jack chased after me and Jesse. 

"Where are you taking me?" I asked Jesse frantically kicking my legs 

"No idea! But hopefully it'll put a smile on your face" he laughed rounding a corner and setting me down. The other guys were no where in sight. 

"Were in an arcade!" I jumped with excitement as Jesse have me a high five and instantly ran to the coin machine putting money in and handing me tokens and running off with his own. 

I picked the pinball machine and started playing as the rest of the guys loudly made their entrance. 

"pinball? You can't win any tickets that way" Jack teased me. 

"I'm not in it for the tickets!" I said in shock as he left me alone to my game. 

"I knew you'd go straight for pinball" I heard Kellin whisper next to me, Rachel on his arm. 

"I'm GOING to get the high score, mark my words Quinn" I said as he shook the machine trying to mess me up, but he failed and laughed as I kicked him without looking away from my game. 

"Baby, can we go, arcades aren't my scene" Rachel seethed at Kellin, what was her problem? Kellin told her they could leave in a few minutes. I scoffed. They assumed it was because of my game. They both walked off shortly after I beat the high score. 

"Wow, three hundred thousand" Justin stated as I successfully beat the hoghscore on the pinball machine.

"Oh yea, I'm amazing at pinball, that wasn't even my best game" I shrugged as all the guys went to exchange their tickets, I still ha a few tokens so I wasted them on the claw machine. Surprisingly I pulled out a cute little Yoshi plushie and smiled, he was my favorite. Gabe got a bunch of poppers, Jesse got a finger trap and some stickers, Jack and Jistin combined to get a strobe light for their apartment. I laughed at how different they all were with the prizes they Won. 

"looks like we all won something!" Jack said pointing at my stuffed animal. 

"Guess so, this has been so much fun" we were all leaving the arcade, squinting because it was darker in there than the rest of the mall. 

"Where did the love birds go?" Justin asked to no one particular  

"Who knows she wasn't to happy in the arcade" Gabe commented. 

"let's go find them, knowing girls like her, she's probably dragged Kellin to a bath and body works or something" I muttered looking for a few stores I thought she would have dragged him. 

After just a few minutes my eyes landed on a Hollister. Kellin would never want to go in there, but I bet that's where they were. I lead the guys inside, the smell from way to many different colognes entered my nose and I scrunched it out of disgust. 

"There you two are" I heard justin say on the other side of the store. I walked over to the men's section I Hollister, I thought they're be on the girls side. 

"What are guys up to?" I questioned raising an eyebrow and eyeing the bag Kellin had in his hands from the very store he hated. 

"Nothing, just thinking about grabbing some grub now, you guys hungry?" Kellin said quickly avoiding my confused glances. Rachel was all over him of course. 

"I'm starved! Food court?" Gabe questioned and started walking towards me mouthing to me that we needed to talk, I nodded in response following him. The rest of the crew followed us closely chatting the whole way. I felt like I was being watched, I turned around expecting it to be Kellin, but it was Rachel giving me strange looks. I turned back around ignoring her as she flipped her hair. 

"Yes! They have a taco bell !" Jack ran off to order his food the rest of the group all heading to their food of choice. 

I walked slowly over to Sabarro, Italian was my absolute favorite, and Sabarros was my favorite mall food of all time. I placed my order of pepperoni Stromboli with  garlic sauce and a meatball on the side, just as I was about to order my drink I heard a voice behind me. 

"Make that two!" Kellin said running up behind me, Rachel walking farther behind slowly. 

"Is she not getting anything?" I questioned as he shook his head. Rachel finally catching up to us. 

"Nope, but I knew if I followed you, no doubt Sabarros would be within my grasp" he said dramatically motioning to the restaurant that was also his favorite. I couldn't stop staring into his eyes.

"I haven't eaten here in ages" I smiled as our identical orders were handed to us, before I had the chance Kellin paid for both.

"Kellin!" I said raising my voice slightly, 

"Oh stop Scar, im buying since you made breakfast every morning for the past week" he laughed and Rachel glared at me, staying quiet. 

We walked over to we're the boys were say, kellin almost grabbed my hand out of instinct but caught himself has our fingertips brushed lightly. I frowned missing his attention, and closeness. This girl was no good for kellin.

Everyone ate the food from all types of different places and chatted happily, everyone but Rachel, she just observed and smiled when appropriate. She watched Kellin like a hawk, and kept glaring at me Everytime Kellin looked at me, or talked to me, god forbid if he touched me. 

This girl gave me a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. Why?
♠ ♠ ♠
I will not update tomorrow if I don't get more comments, and recommendations ! Atleast 4 each guys! Come on! I already have the next chapter written.