Status: Completed. Sequel will be up ONLY if I get a lot of comments on how you like the story!

If You Can't Hang, Then There's the Door

I did it !

"Scar... Are you sure your ok with this? With us?" Kellin asked as we stood there staring into each others eyes.

"Kellin, I've been fighting feelings for you for weeks now. I realized how much I wanted there to be an us, before I even knew you felt the same" I blushed, he stopped and pulled me in for another kiss. It was short, sweet, and it took my breath away.

"I just want you to know. I'm serious about us Scar, your not a rebound, and your not just a random girl, your my best friend, and you mean more to me then anything. I would never throw what we have as a friendship away for nothing... I know we're going to work out" he said sincerely , looking me in the eyes on the verge of tears.

"Kellin, I've wanted this so badly, please tell me this is real" I said hugging him like he was never coming back, like he was playing a big joke on me.

"It's real Scar I promise, but I want to do this the right way, I want to talk you out on dates, make you feel like your the most special girl in the world" he said hugging me back and nuzzling his face in my hair.

"So what does that make us Kell?" I asked as he kissed me once more.

"Dating ?" He questioned .

"So not official yet ? You want a date first?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, I want one date then you can tell everyone were a couple" he laughed as I squealed and kissed him over and over on the lips in short fast pecks.

"Now lets go get you drunk, so I can take advantage of you" he teased and leaned down for me to climb on his back.
I happily got on his back after adjusting my dress.

He kicked the door open, and carried me out to the party, Austin was walking by as we made our way to the bar.

"Ok birthday girl your next to drinks are on me , let go get em" he joked and pointed towards the bar and we all marched over there dramatically.

"Let's get you a new drink that I know you'll like" Austin said ordering for me and handing me a glass.

"Drink up sweetheart, because your doing shots after these two!" Austin said as Vic made his was over with the rest of the guys.

"How many drinks in is she !" Justin shouted.

"She had two glasses of wine at dinner, a sex on the beach, a jolly rancher shot and now?" Kellin said and looked at Austin to know what I was drinking now

"She'll be drinking that pineapple juice and coconut rum, then a lemon drop" he said smiling.

"Ok who wants to take bets on how long it takes her until she throws up?" Jack questioned as everyone placed a bet.

"Hey! That's not fair !" I giggled feeling pretty dizzy still on top of Kellins back.

"It's totally fair! " Vic defended the boys.

"no it's only fair if in the case that I DON'T throw up, I get the money!" I said still able to form sentences.

"fine I guess she's right" Austin huffed as Kellin turned me around and sat me in a bar seat so he could stretch his back.

"Yea that seems fair, but my money is in for around 2 in the morning she won't be able to hold back" Kellin stated as I hit him on the shoulder, shocked he even placed a bet.

"Whatever WIZARD, at least I can hold it together longer than you" I teased as he laughed and stuck his tongue out at me.

"Damnit Scar I'm gonna be so sad if you don't pull some crazy bullshit tonight" Gabe poured as the group laughed. I was already done with Austin's first drink and on to the lemon drop, it was gone in seconds, and I was pretty drunk.

"What's next boyzzzz" I slurred dragging out my words.

"Dancing, that's what's next" Jesse said grabbing my waist and leading me to the floor, I moved my body to the beats, and I felt myself becoming more and more drunk as every song went on. Kellin had came to the floor and was roaming my body with his hands. I turned around to face him and he smiled happily and kissed my nose. I may have been drunk, but I wanted another drink already so I grabbed Kellins hand and made him buy me another one.

"You sure Scar? You really don't have to keep drinking cause the boys want a show" he laughed as I did a jolly rancher shot.

"We'll I'm just having the best birthday of all time, so I decided FUCK IT" I raised my hands in the air and yelled "WHOOP" really loudly and almost fell off my bar stool, but Kellin caught me.

"I think it's time we got going party girl" he cooed in my ear as he carried my bridal style towards our group of friends. I gave Austin and Vic a half hug goodbye as Kellin still carried me. The room was starting to spin slightly and I was tired, really tired.

"I want my bed, it's full of clouds and feels like I'm flying" I giggled as Gabe burst out laughing,

"Sweetheart you hate flying" Kellin said nicely starting the car.

"Pfffft YOU hate flying" I slurred and looked out the window, my forehead on the cool glass felt soothing and eased my churning stomach.

"Your cute when your this drunk" Kellin laughed pulling Ito our apartment complex.

I got out of the car and stumbled up the stairs before anyone could help me, I say down in front of the door and tried to unlock it from a sorting position which caused me to have to raise my hand with the key all the way over my head. I kept jabbing the key at the handle as Jesse walked up the stairs calling my name. He stopped abruptly and laughed hysterically at the sight of me and took a picture with his phone.

"Wow Scar" Kellin laughed unlocking the door opening it then helping me up.

"Look I did it !" I shouted and all the guys laughed even harder then before.

"I love her when she's drink, can she be like this always?" Jack teased as Kellin have him a stern look.

"Oh my goddddd we have cake in the fridge don't we ?" I sang walking towards the fridge and taking it out on the table.

"Can you handle more food right now?" Justin questioned as I cut the cake into a bunch a squares for everyone to have a piece.

"Come get a piece of cake everyone" I sang as they all came over for some, but when Kellin got close to me I flipped his plate right into his face and laughed,

"Look it's cake face!" I slurred as Kellin calmly licked some off his lips and nose then out of no where he had gotten cake all over my fave as well. He laughed hysterically along with everyone else.

"I don't think she's as embarrassing as Kellin was but she sure is funnier" jack laughed drunkenly and ate a piece of cake like a civilized human being, that is until Jesse hit his plate and made it go all over him.

"I'm going to bed." Justin shouted before he got covered in cake as well, Jesse snuck out to avoid a food fight and Gabe and jack yawned and announce their departure as well. I was on the floor in the kitchen running a finger through my cake covered face and licking it off my fingers.

"How you feeling Scar?" Kellin asked entering the kitchen with a wash cloth and a clean but red face from the towel.

"Sweeeepy" I slurred as he helped me up and gently wiped the cake off my face with his wash cloth covered hand. I pushed my cheek into his palm and gave him my cute eyed look.

"You want me to sing you to sleep?" He asked as I have him a nod.

"Help me change first ?" I begged as his eyes got wide,

"Oh, ok" he blushed as we walked to my room. Well he walked. I staggered.

"Can you get the zipper please Kell?" I begged as he ran his hand all the way up my back to my zipper, he slowly pulled it down , it stopped just above my butt. He guided his hand to the side of my waist and kissed my bare shoulder behind me removing my straps on the dress then sliding the rest off of me.

I stood there in my underwear and disnt feel awkward for a second. Kellin handed me a pair of loose fitting shirts and an over the shoulder flowy pajama top. I put them as he steadied me from falling.

"You really do look sexy in your underwear" he whispered in my ear when we were face to face. He touched his nose to mine and moved his arms from my wait up to the back on my shoulder blades and kissed me passionately, I melted under his warmth and smile into the kiss as he broke it off.

"Thanks" I whispered my reply.

"What song do you want to hear?" He whispered back as I climbed into bed and he wrapped his arms around me and snuggled his chin into my shoulder, my back was against his chest and I could feel his warmth. He made me feel safe, and better about my stomach ache.

"Let love bleed red, and please be here when I wake up. Promise?" I yawned as he kissed the back of my neck.

"I promise Scar" he whispered I could feel his lips on my ear.

Kellin sang softly and it was beautiful. I fell asleep to Kellin kissing my shoulder blades, and humming in my ear. My birthday was perfect, because Kellin was the best gift I could have ever received.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like I promised <3 if I wake up to 5 more recommendations, comments, and subscribers. I'll update more again tomorrow (: but if it doesn't happen I may not :O uh oh.