Status: Completed. Sequel will be up ONLY if I get a lot of comments on how you like the story!

If You Can't Hang, Then There's the Door

Everything You Deserve.

I woke up before Kellin we were both snuggled up on the couch asleep, Kellin still had the remote in his hand and was snoring lightly. I decided to make some breakfast. I wanted to make French toast. I soaked the bread in my signature mix of egg vinilla and some other secrets, and started browning them in a butter coated Pan. I found some strawberries and cut them up and threw a little sugar on top of them. I cut my pieces of French toast in half and made them all lined up four to a plate with powdered sugar, strawberries and strawberry syrup.

I smiled at my finished breakfast and walked into the living room where Kellin still snored and turned on his side. I set the plays down on the coffee table with some milk napkins and silverware. I then sat in the small gap Kellin created at his waist and placed my hand on his cheek, kissed his forehead, then his nose.

"Goodmorning baby, something smells good" he said grabbing me into a hug and rubbing his face into my neck making me giggle.

"I made you breakfast" I breathed out through giggles, he stopped and let me go looking to the coffee table. His fave lit up and he put his hand on my cheek.

"If I get breakfast every time I wake up plus a Scarlett kiss, my life will always be perfect" he whispered kissing my lightly and holding his stare a little longer afterwards.

"Thank you for making me breakfast baby, you really didn't have too" he smiled and kissed me one more time.

"You know you can't keep me away from the kitchen" I laughed and pointed at his plate of French toast.

"Now don't let it go to waste!" I teased and took a bite of my own toast.

"So, I'm having Jesse and Justin distract you for awhile this afternoon so I can get everything ready for our date tonight" Kellin took me off guard as we ate our meals.

"Oh ? " I mouthed to him and he laughed.

"Well wear something cute but not to fancy, and your gonna have to get ready at jesses, because I'm kinda commandeering the apartment" he got up to put our plates in the dishwasher.

"I could have cleaned mine up!" I huffed as he came walking back into the living room.

"Hey you cooked for me, the least I can do is clean it up! I take it you have no objections to my plan ?" He place both his hands on his hips and stated at me where I sat.

"Just one, can I shower before you kick me out into jesses apartment?" He put his hand on his chin and put on a thinking face.

"Yes, but don't let me see what your wearing!" He bent over and kissed me before going into his room.

"DEAL!" I shouted and made my way to my closet, I picked out shirts and a t shirt that I could throw on after my shower and packed my clothes for our date into my purse.

I took a pretty long shower letting the warm water wash over me, my hair was getting longer then usual and I took my time untangling it so it would cooperate with me tonight. When I was finished shaving, and soaping myself up, I quickly got out dried myself, threw on my clothes for now and grabbed all I would need to prepare myself for the date.

"KELLIN IM HEADING OUT TO JESSES" I shouted towards his room about to exit the apartment

"I'LL SEE YOU AT SIX BEAUTIFUL" he yelled back peaking his head out the door and blowing me a kiss goodbye.

I get to jesses up the stairs and the whole band minus Kellin is there. Gabe immedietly ran up to me and gave me a death grip hug.

"We know you have a date tonight with Kellin!" He shouted and the boys all clapped.

"It's about damn time!" Justin said crossing his arms.

"Stop it and help me get ready fools!" I laughed as we all sat around the tv as I did my hair and makeup, this boys begged me to curl my hair again and to wear really dark makeup like the other night. It was like a big girls day. My heart was in my throat all day as we say around waiting for Kellin to show up at jesses door. I curled my hair including my bangs this time and it was pulled loosely to one side, I had huge peacock earrings on, a dark blue over the shoulder long sleeves sweater shirt , a pair of black jean shorts and a gold pair of gladiator Sandles. The boys wouldn't stop starring at me but luckily right at six o clock there was a knock at the door. I rushed over to it and opened it only to see a huge bouquet of white callalillies, my favorite flower.

"Oh my god Kellin they are beautiful" I took the bouquet from him and the guys all let out "awwww's" Kellin shot them daggers which they all ignored.

"We will hold on to these until later" Jesse said taking then from me

"Why can't I put then in the apartment" I whimpered as they took them away from me

"That's a surprise" Kellin said grabbing my hand and kissing it. I felt shivered go down my spine.

"We'll I guess we're off" I blushed and waved goodbye to everyone and jelling walked me to his car.

He was wearing tight blue jeans, a black shirt and a grey long sleeved jacket with a purple hoodie underneath it hanging out the cuffs of the jacket. His hair was in his face like old times and he looked absolutely adorable.

"You look gorgeous Scar" he cooed helping me Into the car and shutting the door before running to his side, he was being a complete gentlemen.

"You look handsome" I complimented back as he started the car.

"Good I was nervous and couldn't decide what to wear honestly" he laughed shakily and kept his eyes on the road.

"I always think you look good Kell" he smiled at my comment and grabbed my hand in his sitting up straight and being extra careful of where we were going.

"Your the best baby" he squeezed my hand and smiled at our destination.

"Whoa. Why is there a huge boat in front of us?" I had my mouth hung open he just smiled and helped me out of the car after we parked.

"We'll, this is a dinner boat, and I thought it would be romantic" he grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers and kissing my cheek as we walked onto the boat. My cheeks hurt from smiling so much, I don't think I've stopped since he knocked on the door.

"Reservation for Quinn?" He asked the hostess at the entrance and she smiled having us follow her. Our table was secluded and on the side of the boat overlooking the large body of water we were on. I smiled wildly, the sight was beautiful, the sun was just starting to set and the water was a beautiful orange and purple color.

"This is breathtaking Kellin" I gushed as the waiter handed us whine and dinner menus, Kellin instantly ordered a nice wine and the waiter nodded leaving us to look over the menus.

"I'm glad you like" he reached his hand across the small table and held my hand as we looked over the menu. The boat was starting to leave the dock and drive us around.

"This is something out of a fairy tale, your the best baby" he blushed slightly and raised his menu a little higher trying to hide his cheeks.

"Well the boat docks again in an hour and a half, then the rest of our date will hopefully be just as amazing" he laughed putting his menu down.

We both ordered tuna steaks with mashed potatoes and broccoli, it was delicious and perfectly seared. We talked about the bands upcoming tour and my bakery being ready to open in just a week because the sign came in tomorrow along with the mixers.

"Please tell me the name Scar I'm so excited I don't want to wait" Kellin cooed taking a sip of his second glass of wine. I did the same and shook my head no.

"It's a surprise, you should be able to handle just one" I giggled and he said fine under his breath.

"So when do you guys leave for tour?" I asked sadly I felt my heart sink, Kellin would be leaving a lot more after this tour. Would I be able to handle it ?

"Not for another month and a half baby, I promise I won't be gone long" he played with my feet and I felt my heart ease a little.

"I just won't want to let you go since we're just starting to date, I'll miss you more then ever before now" I finished off my glass of wine.

"No more sad talk baby." He leaned across the now empty table except for our wine asses and kissed me. I felt the sadness immediety wash away beneath his lips.

The boat docked at around eight thirty and we both drove back to the alert meant smiling and telling each other sweet nonsense the whole way, the date had been absolutely perfect and I couldn't ask for more.

Kellin excitedly walked me up to the apartment and stopped before unlocking the door.

"You wait here NO peaking, I'll be right out in a few minutes" he smiled ear to ear and snuck into the apartment so I couldn't see inside. Then he opened the door wide and it took my breath away. The apartment floor was covered in rose petals, the lights were all dimmed and there were some candles lit on the kitchen table, coffee table and kitchen bar. On the kitchen table there were more rose petals and two bowls of what I assumed was desert with circa survive softly playing in the back ground.

"Kellin, this... This is beautiful" I stuttered stepping inside. He took my hand and lead me to the table, the bowls were filled with cookie dough ice cream. I smiled at how well my best friend, now boyfriend knew me inside and out.

"I wanted everything to be perfect for you baby, I know no guy has ever treated you how you deserve to be treated and I wanted to show you that I'm prepared to treat you like the beautiful talented and special woman you are. I know you inside and out, your my best friend, my girlfriend and I want you to feel as if your perfect in every way and that I care for you like no other person in this world" I felt tears in my eyes, I hugged him and kissed him deeply, he placed his hands on my hips and smiled I to my kiss.

"Your amazing Scar, I want you to know what you mean to me" he kissed my neck then kissed my tears away.

"Thank you Kellin, for the perfect night" I whispered still hugging him as he rubbed my back making me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

"The nights not over yet baby" he whispered back and I smiled

How could this night get any more perfect?
♠ ♠ ♠
Probably one of my favorite chapters ever. It's really long to make up for the filler earlier. I want TONS OF COMMENTS AND RECOMMENDATIONS! Then ill update another massive chapter < 3