Status: Completed. Sequel will be up ONLY if I get a lot of comments on how you like the story!

If You Can't Hang, Then There's the Door

You Kill Me, In a Good Way.

We were currently stopped getting gas, Kellin was hyper as always. 

"Hey scaaaaar" he cooed to me as he entered the car

"Hey Kellllllll" I cooed back

"do you mind putting this on?" he questioned handing me a blindfold... Oh lord.

"Yea I mind! You drive like a crazy person and I rather be able to see something before I die !" I mocked him and he stuck his bottom lip out at me.

"please sweetheart" He begged, I can never say no to him.

"fine, GIMMIE it." I reached my hand out for the blindfold

"nooooo I'm putting it on you! You'll cheat!" I laughed as he started tiring it on my face.

"This better be good Quinn." I threatened , I heard my best friend laugh his signature throaty chuckle  and the car take a turn. 

It was weird just feeling where a car was going without seeing it. I was actually kind of enjoying the wonder of it all. Kellin would purposely swerve a bit trying to make me worry. It wasn't working for once. 

"Kellin I know your doing that on purpose" I lightly swatted his shoulder. I may be blindfolded but I knew where he was.

"you caught me!" He put his hand on mine and squeezed. 

"were here" Kellin whispered as tr car came to a stop. I felt my heart racing as I heard him get out of the car and open my door.

"Can I take this thing off yet ?" I said as he grabbed my hands and helped me out of the car. 

"Not just yet" he breathed and lead me in god knows what direction. 

I felt the ground change beneath my feet as we stepped down what seemed like stairs. 

"Ok when I tell you when, I want you to take off the blindfold." kellin whispered. I nodded in response. I heard some shuffling around and felt pretty nervous all the sudden.

"Ok Scar, remove the blindfold" he seemed to echo and it took my off guard. 

I opened my eyes and we were inside a beautiful building that had these round paper lantern lights all around that glowed every different color, Kellin was on a stage with a mic in his hand. His band mates were behind him. I smiled at the huge banner that said "Congratulations Scarlett"

"There's more to this surprise Scar, but first I want to sing you a song" he said Angelically into the mic. 

"In time you'll find that we can sober up,
clean up any dirt so we can open up.
These wounds have been open for forever now.
Come on, be strong.
Your mind has gotten the best of you.
You've done enough and you are enough.
Let's fall asleep tonight,
I'll hold you close and show you you're not broken."
 

I felt tears brim on my eyes, kellin had wrote that song for me a few years ago, when I felt like my world was ending and my worries were getting the best of me. He would always lay with me until I fell asleep, him singing this to me every time. It was breath taking to hear it completed and on a stage.

"I know the past couple years have been hard on you Scar, and I couldn't be there every time you felt like breaking down and letting your worry get to you. I just want you to know everything's going to be easier from now on, because I'm not going anywhere and I'm so proud of you." he smiled into the mic I was the only one in the room the guys all clapped for him as he walked off stage and handed me a magazine. 

"Anything you need from this, for the store. It's yours. I want to do this for you, I want to make your store what you always dreamed it would be, you always supported my dream, always giving me your last few dollars or listen to me practice for hours even when you don't have to" I gawked at what he just handed me.

He handed me an order book filled with every cookware you could possibly imagine. The prices went from reasonable to more extravagant.

"Are y..yo..you sure Kellin?" he smiled and placed his hand on my cheek.

"Anything you want, and as much of it that you need Scar, it's on me, I want it to always remind you how proud and thankful I am to have a best friend like you" he kissed my forehead and I hugged him tightly.

"Thank you Kellin! This means so much to me, and the song sounds beautiful live. I've missed you singing it so much" he rubbed my back and all the guys came over to meet me.

"Hey scar, I'm gabe, I've heard so much about you." he said hugging me 

"I'm Justin, this is Jesse, and that's jack" said the least shy of them all. 

"it's nice to finally meet you all!" I beamed and Jesse came up to me

"well I'm kind of mad at Kellin now, he never mentioned how beautiful his best friend is" I felt my cheeks get hot as Kellin swatted at Jesse.

"I'm nothing special" I commented as jack scoffed

"Kellin talks about you non stop, it scared off a few of Kellins girlfriends" he said laughing as kellin hit him in the shoulder.

"that's not true!" he defended.

"Whatever you say Kell" I laughed as he ruffled my hair.

"what do you say we all go get some dinner?" Kellin suggested changing the subject. 

"Hell yea!" gave said excitedly. 

Kellin grabbed my hand and lead me back to the car. I smiled watching his every movement. God I've missed my best friend

" I really did like the song Kell" I said after a few minutes of driving in silence.

"I'm glad, I remember why I wrote it for you in the first place, and I decided I wanted it on our album, the guys love the idea" he smiled at me

"I used to be such a mess when you wrote that song" he laughed and looked at me with sad eyes.

"No you weren't, you were just a huge worry wart who always over thought everything, you still are sometimes. I'm just happy you finally realized that you ARE good enough, and you ARE talented Scar. I just wish you could have seen that when I saw it years ago" he trailed off pullin up to a nice restaurant,

"Thank you Kellin " I said as he looked at me with his huge blue eyes

"for what?" he questioned

"For putting up with me all these years" I blushed and he grabbed my chin with his hand.

"God Scar, you really do Kill me sometimes" he kissed my cheek and got out of the car.

It goes both ways Kellin
♠ ♠ ♠
So let me know what you think so far (: