Status: Completed. Sequel will be up ONLY if I get a lot of comments on how you like the story!

If You Can't Hang, Then There's the Door

Let Love bleed Red.

Back to Scarlett's point of view, it will only be Kellins if I state it up here

*Beep....Beep....Beep....Beep*

I've woken up like this before, to the overly clean smell, the beeps, the breathing noises and the creepiest of all, underneath all of that, the hollow silence.

I opened my eyes and saw The familiar ends of black hair with blonde highlights. I smiled, it wasn't a dream. Kellin was really here.

"Scar?" I heard him whisper and kiss the top of my forehead.

"kellin" I perked my head up slightly and smiled at him. We were both in my small hospital bed Kellins right hand was in my waist gripping tightly to my hospital gown and the other was tangled in my hair. He stated at me with wide eyes.

"Are you ok ? Is something wrong?" He sounded frantic and high pitched. Nothing was wrong, I did however feel weak.

"No I don't think anything is wrong, I'm as ok as I can be right now. You being here makes me forget I'm in the hospital" he gave me a confused look and hugged me close to his chest.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't here Scar, our manager wouldn't let me leave when I found out, I got here as soon as possible, I love you and I should have been here with you through this all" I cut him off by putting my finger to his lips and making a shush noise to stop his rambling. I still couldn't believe he was here by my side again.

"Kellin stop. I wasn't even conscious the past two days, and even if I was, I wouldn't have wanted you to cut your tour and your dream short for this" he gave me a shocked look with those piercing eyes.

"Scar! Your the most important thing in this world to me ! You couldn't have convinced me not to come home early. I.. I didn't know what to think Scar, I t-thought you were going to die, the doctors wouldn't tell me or Ashley anything! Even getting into your room was impossible !" I frowned, kellin was scared for me, he still was and he didn't know what to do. He had a frightened look on his face and he gripped to me as if I were falling from his grasp right that very moment.

"I... I didn't mean to scare you baby, I'm sorry." I didn't know what else to do, apologizing seemed like the only thing I could do.

"Don't apologize scar ! This wasn't your fault, none of us could have known this would happen." He kissed my hair and stroked my back with his rough hands, my gown had my back exposed and I could feel the callouses in his hands on my back. His touch still made me feel weightless and I liked the light scratch caused by his rough skin.

"I just don't know what else to say Kellin, I'm frightened... I don't know why this happened a-a-and I just don't want you to leave my side through this. Please stay?" I pleaded tears were in my eyes and he sat up next to me, took my chin in his hands and brought my lips to his.

"I'll Never leave baby. I left immediately after the last show... I'm still wearing the clothes from stage, I'm sure I smell awful and I probably need new clothes but I'm not leaving this hospital until you can leave." He stared in my eyes and I let out a light giggle, believe it or not.

"I don't care if you smell, I just want you here... I need you here." He smiled and kissed me once more.

"We'll I'm here baby. I had Ashley go to the store down the road and get me some clothes, I left all mine with the guys on the bus." He blushed slightly and I could only imagine what Ashley would buy for him. Then I remembered... I was at the bakery before this. What happened to the store !? I began to feel a wave a panic over come me and I took in a few deep breaths.

"Scar what's wrong ?!" Kellin sat me up and cradled me in his arms

"What happened to the bakery !? That's where I was before I was in here, who's running it ? Is it even open ?" Kellin laughed lightly and kissed my lips repeatedly until I stopped my mini panic.

"Scar, Ashley took care of it, she left this morning to open with Ruth, she told me Polly offered to work as much as she could until you returned and roger said he would come in every night until you were better." I sighed in relief. Luckily I taught Ruth enough to keep the store in decent shape and Polly was very organized and wouldn't let anything happen to the store.

"Oh, they're all really doing that for me?" I was shocked, I've grown close to my new staff, but never knew they felt the same way.

"Ashley stayed with you since they took you in the ambulance Scarlett, she kept me and the guys updated and she took care of the bakery. She told me all about how scared everyone was, and roger even came to see you, he brought the flowers over there, they wouldn't let him in the room but they brought them in yesterday, they all rally love you scar. Ashley has been as big a mess as I have these few days" I felt tears falling down my face, Ash truly had become family. I love her and I feel horrible fore scaring her like this,

"When will be be back ? I need to thank her" kellin smiled I knew he could see the hurt I felt for not appreciating her about all this.

"Baby, she loves you, and I have so much to thank her for, she was here for you when I couldn't be. She's a wonderful girl, I see why she's perfect for Jesse" he laughed lightly and I then remembered... I needed to talk to the rest of the guys,

"kellin when will I see the guys again?!" He shifted his eyes to the ceiling deep in thought, it was adorable.

"They should be back in four days, I called them when you were asleep. Vic and Austin are going to fly in with them as well. They were all really worried Scar, Jesse couldn't sleep, Vic and Austin wouldn't speak, Justin was angry and the others just went through the motions until I called them" I was crying again, I needed to tell them I was ok.

"Can we Skype them?" I sat up out of Kellins arms and he smiled.

"Anything you want baby, but Ashley will be here soon and I need to shower so I can change." Kellin climbed out of my hospital bed and walked Into the bathroom that was in the room, he winked at me then i heard the door shut and the water start to run.

I looked around the white room as I adjusted my pillow and noticed a plastic bag in the corner on a chair. It contained my work clothes and I could see my phone placed neatly on top of the folded clothes. I wanted to get to it but even moving my arms or legs hurt, I felt like I ran a marathon and I was just laying down. The door opening snapped me out of my thoughts, I looked up to see Ashley's beautiful blonde hair, she was wearing jeans and a bright blue hoodie. Her eyes had bags under them and she looked exhausted, but I smile was on her lips the second she saw me.

"SCARLETT!" She dropped her bags on the ground and opened her arms and ran over to me giving me a gentle hug, she started to cry slightly.

"I'm so happy your still conscious !" She said between light tears and I rubbed her back.

" thank you so much ash, for staying here with me and taking care of the bakery, I love you" she squeezed me harder before letting go.

"Hey girls, can someone hand me some clothes ?" Kellin peaked his head out of the bathroom and we both giggled at him hiding himself behind the door.

"Here Kellin, I hope you don't mind I picked out something I hoped you'd like" ash handed him the bag while covering her eyes as he slipped back into the bathroom.

"Ashley... I like your style!" We heard kellin yell from the bathroom before he emerged to review what she had purchased.

Kellin walked out in a black T shirt with the bright yellow batman symbol, tight black jeans and a bright yellow beanie.

"You look adorable baby, you made the right choice ash" she laughed and gave kellin a hug.

"I can't believe you even bought me a beanie" kellin laughed as they hugged.

"We'll I've never seen you without some sort of head gear, I thought it was appropriate" Ashley replied and I smiled, it was nice seeing them get along. I knew they would.

"You feel up to skyping the guys still baby?" Kellin asked me with raised eyebrows and I nodded slowly.

"Oh! I brought your laptop scar! We can use it so you can see them all better than on the phone" Ashley reached into her purse and pulled out my Mac book an handed it to me.

I immediately booted up Skype as kellin called Jesse and told him to gather up the gang. I smiled when I saw Jesse log on, I waved Ashley over to sit on the bed with me she hopped on excitedly as kellin walked to the other side and peaked his head Into the Frame as I called jesse.

The second he answered you could see all the guys crowded around with relieved and smiling faces.

"THANK GOD!" Jesse stated as soon as I waved to them all along with Ashley and kellin.

"Hey guys, I miss you all so much" I smiled weakly and they all smiled back, they were all staring at me. Taking in the fact that I was okay and alive.

"We were so worried Scar!" Justin whimpered into the camera as they all nodded their heads in agreement.

"I know imagine how I feel" I laughed lightly and held up my arms that were all connected to IV's and the guys eyes widened.

"I hate hospitals" Austin commented and shivered.

"I'm sorry, I can't wait to see you all in a few days!" I smiled

"We can't wait either, doing these radio Interviews are so weird. They all ask where kellin went and we don't want to blast your personal lives" gabe filled in kellin.

"Thanks man, I appreciate you all not putting our business out there." They all gave a thumbs up.

"Who is the other pretty lady with you both?" Vic questioned as Jesse turned and hit him in the shoulder.

"That's my girl Ashley!" He stated and Vic held up his hands in defeat.

"Hey Vic! I miss you Jesse" she pouted and he blew her a kiss.

"We'll were all heading out in four days! I can't wait to see you, and you Scar! I need a massive hug the second I land!" Jesse joked and I couldn't help but get a huge smile on my face.

Our conversation got Interrupted suddenly by a knock on the door, we all turned to see the doctor with a clipboard in his hands clearing his throat while giving kellin and Ashley a stern look about being on my bed. We told told the guys we had to go and gave all out attention to the doctor.

"We'll, Mrs. Porter, Im ready to start running tests if your feeling up to it?" He walked over and placed his stethoscope over my heart, I jumped slightly at how cold it was.

"What kind of tests ?" I asked as he told me to take deep breaths in and out.

"We'll today I just want to monitor your heart on a couple machines while you talk with your friends and sleep. Then tomorrow the tests will be physical ones, ill need you to walk, and run on a treadmill while your hearts being monitored to give us some idea of when the murmur and pain effects you most." I could handle the machines, but I felt so strained and honestly, I was scared if I got to physical it would all happen again.

"I-I'm scared doctor" I whispered and plate with my hands as he asked me if he could take my temperature. I nodded.

"No need to worry Mrs. Porter, we won't let anything happen to you" he gave me a warm smile and removed the thermometer.

"You seem to be fine this morning, how do you feel though?" He asked me and kellin have me a look that said 'don't lie' I was so nervous

"I feel weak, like I've ran mile after mile with no breaks and like I haven't calmed down, my hands feel like they are shaking and I just want to sleep" I answered honestly, Ashley and kellin looked concerned, but the doctor seemed less than worried.

"That's normal, you haven't eaten in two days were just given you nutrients through IV's. ill have a nurse being you some food momentarily, and as for being tired, your episode took a lot of Strain on your body so it will be sore for just a few more days, try walking around a little bit later and you should feel better" he smiled, both kellin and Ashley left out sighs of relief as the doctor left the room.

"I think everything's going to be fine Scar" Ashley stated an kellin nodded in agreement,

"He don't seem to worried, maybe the tests will go better than you expect" kellin walked over to me and place his hand in mine taking a seat at my beside. Ashley came and sat next to him.

"The bakery's running smoothly, Ruth's working extra hard to keep it in tip top shape for you" I smiled, Ruth was a sweetheart.

"I'm glad it's not to rough on you guys" Ashley gave me a look and a hand motion that said 'no problem'

"We have your back Scar!" She said happily and kellin laughed and kissed my hand.

I let out a yawn and could feel my eyes become heavy again. I was fighting to stay awake. I was scared I could slip into un consciousness once again, and I didn't want to be back in that sort of darkness ever again.

"Baby sleep will make you feel better I promise. Ill wake you up when they bring you some food. " kellin smiled at me and kissed my nose, Ashley giggled.

"You two are the most adorable couple I have ever seen! It's so precious" she giggled even more an I felt myself blush.

"Thanks Ash." She nodded and I felt my eyes winning against my mind and body that didn't want to sleep.

"I'll sing to you if you if you want?" Kellin whispered in my ear, I smiled.

"Please?" He smiled and looked at Ashley.

"You don't mind hearing me sing do you?" He asked her and she raised we eyebrows.

"Of course not ! I think your singing is wonderful and I'd love to hear you not on a CD for a change" Ashley nudged my arm and I swatted her hand away.

"Oh did someone miss me?" Kellin teased me and kissed my cheek.

"YES! Scar played your album everyday in the bakery since you left" I saw kellin blush and I hid my face.

"Don't hide your beautiful face from me, I miss you to. I looked at your picture before every show and before bed every night" he admitted and hid his own face.

"I love you Kell" he smiled

"I love you too Scar, which song would you want to hear?" I smiled, and picked one of my favorites.

"Let love bleed red?" He smiled and Ashley clapped her hands, she loved this song too.

Kellin started to sing, I felt my heart soar. I hadn't heard him sing to me in person in three months, he sounded better than ever. I felt my self startinf to drift into the darkness that is sleep once again, by time he made it to the chorus my eyes were closed and I lacked the strength to open them again. I felt Kellins soft warm lips on my cheek and he whispered in my ear before I fell asleep.

"Sweet dreams beautiful, I will never leave you side."
♠ ♠ ♠
Well I hope it was an ok chapter ? I'm so tired and I didn't want to leave you guys hanging. I wanted to update because your all such wonderful readers !

Please give me some more feedback.

And

I'd love if my recommendations would start getting as high as my subscribers numbers <3