Status: Completed. Sequel will be up ONLY if I get a lot of comments on how you like the story!

If You Can't Hang, Then There's the Door

Like A Sponge.

Kellins point of view

I carried a sleeping Scarlett into the hotel and placed her gently on our temporary bed. She had dozed off towards the end of the movie and none of us wanted to wake her up. She looked so exhausted. It broke my heart to see her this way. Hopefully I could make it all up to her by Christmas time. I had the perfect plan to make this the best Christmas she would ever have.

I walked into the living room portion of the hotel and decided I wanted to do something to make her smile when she woke up. It was still early and I knew she'd be up in just a few hours. I decided to make a fort in the hotel living room and have one of her favorite cuddle movies ready to go when she woke. I know it seems childish, but I knew she would absolutely love it.

I made a huge cushioned fort that looked like a big circus tent. I had room service bring me as many covers and pillows as they would allow, surprisingly I got more than I imagined. The fort was amazing I even had a lamp underneath so it glowed from the outside. It was like a personal movie theater, the tv was surrounded by covers and it was the only focus besides the light.

I checked on scar and she was still asleep, she turned once and a while, I figured she would wake up soon and probably be hungry so I made something I know she's been craving. I made her a grilled cheese sandwich with tomato soup to dip in. I set it all up under the fort near our pillows, it was cute and I knew she would love it. I went to our room and crawled in next to her, I placed kisses on her cheek until her eyes fluttered open.

"Kellin ? Is the movie over?" I laughed lightly and kissed her cheek once more.

"Baby, were home now, you fell asleep in the theater." Her eyes got wide and she sat up straight in bed.

"I'm so sorry baby! Oh my god, are ashley and the guys mad!?" I laughed and placed my hand on her cheek. She was absolutely adorable.

"Shhh, shhh, sh. They all thought it was cute, I took you home a little before it ended, and I have a surprise for you" she smiled tiredly at me and placed her hand over mine on her cheek and cuddled into it.

"Oh you do?" She raised her one eyebrow and got up grabbing her hands.

"Come on, come see it!" I laughed and she followed me to the living room.

"Oh my god kellin, this is EPIC" she shouted and lifted up the forts 'door' and squealed even louder.

"Kellin! You made me food! Amazing food I've been craving! I love you so much" I laughed and climbed in the fort beside her and sat Indian style next to her as she ate her food happily.

"It's like our own personal movie theater, and I've already set it up with your favorite Disney movie" she hugged me tightly and I kissed the top of her forehead, god how I loved holding her close. I started the movie. Lion king, was her absolute favorite.

"No! MUFASA COME BACK!" Scar cried as scar clawed mufasa and dropped him to his death below. She always cried at this part.

I just squeezed her tightly as the sad scene ended. I loved how her eyes sparkled when she was completely captured in something, I love the small whimpers she made when something made her nervous and the way she shook her leg as she got impatient. I especially loved the way she unknowingly clung to me, burying her head into my chest, I never wanted her to stop hiding into me. I loved keeping her safe.

"Kellin?" I looked down at Scar as she asked for my attention.

"Yes beautiful" I pushed my forehead against hers and rubbed our noses together.

"Can we... Move to the bedroom?" She asked raising her eyebrow. I gave her a confused look, she ran her hand up my thigh and to my crotch.

My eyes widened when I realized what she was getting at. I nodded frantically and scrambled out of the fort behind her. We haven't had sex in a few weeks, I assume because she had still been mad at me from denying our child. Hell id STILL be mad at me. I followed her to the bedroom. She smiled deductively and climbed in the bed. She propped herself up on her elbows and held a finger up to me, motioning it for me to come to her. I could already feel myself growing hard as I climbed on top of her. She grabbed me by my collar and brought me closer , she forcefully put her lips to mine.

I felt the familiar spark ignite on my lips. I would never get tired of kissing her. I hungrily forced my tongue into her mouth, she massaged mine back lustfully and bit my lip. I moaned underneath her teeth. God she knew exactly how to get me going. I ran my hands up her thigh, under her dress and made my way to her bra, it was a front clasp. I smiled and undid it instantly. She bucked her hips to mine and I grunted in response. She was driving me nuts. I slipped her dress over her head, threw it to the floor and all that remained was her panties.

She blushed a shade of red I've never seen before and she tried to cover her stomach, I pulled her hands away and kissed her stomach over and over Again until I heard her angelic giggle reach my ears.

"Oh kellin" she moaned quietly, I raised my face back to hers and smirked. I slid my free hand into her panties and immediately inserted one of my fingers Into her. She gasped and dug her nails into my back. I pulled my hand out so I could take my shirt off, and my pants quickly.

"Come on baby, please Hurry" she whispered panting.

"No baby, I'm not done with you yet." I whispered daringly, she moaned as I kissed from her stomach to her neck.

I slid my hand down again and removed her underwear, I kissed down her neck down to her thighs. I ran my tongue over her thigh until I was fully eating her out. She pulled at my hair and she moaned loudly, bucking her hips slightly at the swirling motion of my tongue.

I stopped and kissed my way back to her collar bone, I slowly pushed just my tip inside her. She moaned and pulled my hair again. I smiled as I teased her. She melted below me and I couldn't take it any longer. I slammed myself Into her.

"KELLIN!" She screamed in pleasure causing me to keep my rough, hard rhythm.

She moved her hips in sync with mine, I nipped and sucked at her breasts as our skin and bodies created a warm friction I've never felt before. I was taken off guard when she grabbed my hair and forced her lips to mine, in one swift motion she had flipped me over and was on top of me now. She looked so sexy as she rode me.

She used her own quick rhythm as she took control over me. I grabbed roughly at her hips, she got goosebumps instantly as I thrusted my hips upwards with her downwards motion causing my self to moan and for her to shiver on top of me.

"I love you Scar" I breathed as I felt her organism, she was moaning my name over and over.

"Oh fuck" she moaned as I flipped her over again. I was close, and my motions were only causing her to climb higher and higher into intense pleasure.

I thrusted a few more times before I felt my release, she hugged me close and dug her nails into my back once more. I shivered under her touch, I never made love to her like that before. At least it felt that way. We laid in each others arms for what felt like hours, but scar stirred and eventually went to the bathroom to clean herself up before bed. I needed to do the same but I didn't want to.

"Your amazing baby" she kissed my cheek and nakedly climbed into bed next to me once more. I wrapped my hands around her waist from behind and brought her close. I rested both my hands over her stomach.

"Scar?" I asked her as she placed her hands over mine.

"Yes Kellin?" She whispered tiredly to me.

"Do...do you hate me for this?" I asked shakily.

"What?" She sat up and turned to me, she looked so beautiful with the covers barely covering her naked body.

"Are, are y-you mad at me? F-for-" she cut me off by placing her finger over my lips.

"Stop. Right now. Kellin none of this is your fault. It's both of ours, and it's a blessing, I'm hurt you'd even ask" she said shocked. My eyes widened and I sat up and hugged her close.

"No, no, no, scar! That's not what I meant, it came out all wrong... I'm just scared you think this is going to hold you back... That I'm going to hold you back. I know I won't always be able to be around all the time for the baby... And you'll be alone.." She kissed me stopping my nonsense rant.

"I understand baby, please stop. Everything's going to be ok I promise. You'll be an amazing father, and I'm more than happy to help you raise this child kellin, you'll be around more than you realize and you know it" I felt tears sting my eyes, as I hugged her once again.

"I'm sorry, I don't... I'm just over thinking and Im scared your not happy. I just want to make you happy. I want to be the reason you smile scar, I love you so much, I love You BOTH so much" I held her belly as she kissed my neck.

"We love you too sweetheart, we love you too. You are my happiness, don't ever questioned it. Your the only one who makes me smile." I kissed her lips passionately, she pushed into me and her lips moved in sync with mine.

"I love you Kellin." She breathed heavily as we released.

"I love you to Scarlett" she blushed and laid on my chest, she fell asleep instantly.

I stroked her hair as I stared up at the ceiling, I couldn't help but worry about her, I tried to push my worries out of my mind as I caressed her stomach. I couldn't wait to meet the new edition to our family. Scar twitched slightly under my touch and I caught her face. She wore the most beautiful smile on her face and I felt more at ease instantly. Maybe I was so worried because I was taking all of her own worry from her . Like a sponge? Regardless, I hope that smile never left her lips while she was around me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I promised another chapter tonight (: please comment of I won't update again ! I'm losing commenters and it's so depressing :( I miss talking to you all!