Status: Completed. Sequel will be up ONLY if I get a lot of comments on how you like the story!

If You Can't Hang, Then There's the Door

It's All For You.

Scars point of view

"Kellin! Hurry up were going to be late!" I yelled from my room in the apartment.

"I'm coming baby! I just can't find my keys!" I rolled my eyes and laughed to myself. I had his keys in my hand.

"I have them baby!" I yelled back and he popped his head into my room.

"Well, what are we waiting for then?" He laughed and grabbed my hand practically dragging me out of the apartment.

Today was the day we found out the gender of our baby. I couldn't be more excited if I tried. However, I feel that this may be the most excited I've ever seen Kellin in my entire life. It was adorable, he was super frantic this morning thinking we had slept past our appointment. He had woken up four hours early he was that excited!

"So Mrs. porter, how are you feeling?" My doctor asked calmly as I laid down on the cold exam table.

"I haven't been as sick lately, my heart hasn't acted up since the last incident. The only thing I can't stand is how powerful some things smell to me lately. Makes me sick to my stomach sometimes." I explained as she nodded her head and Kellin squeezed my hand tightly. He was bouncing on his heels, I swear he was about to crawl out of his own skin.

"That's normal, your sense of smell becomes overwhelming sometimes in the earlier months, how are your cravings?" She smiled warmly at me, Kellin kept shifting his eyes from my tiny baby bump to the monitor in the corner.

"I've been craving orange juice, chocolate, and I know this is weird but I'm always trying to eat bacon." Kellin laughed, he swears were having a boy because I want bacon so much.

"That's not odd at all, just be careful when you crave unhealthy foods, don't go overboard, eating healthy is essential but it's ok to follow those cravings." I nodded knowingly, I had been eating really healthy, just once in awhile I have to have my sweets.

"I understand doctor, I promise I eat very healthy" she pulled out a clipboard and started to our gloves on.

"Well, whose ready to know the gender?" She smiled and kellin jumped up and down almost childishly.

"I'm BEYOND ready to find out !" Kellin squeezed my hand and told my doctor happily how excited he has been.

"Alright then, this is going to be cold" she laughed and squeezed the freezing cold jelly on my tummy, I tensed slightly as she spread it over my skin with her monitor wand.

"Okay, let's see if baby will cooperate" the doctor smiled watching the monitor. I looked to Kellin, his eyes were wide and he was gazing at the screen longingly.

"Oh! See right there?" The doctor paused the screen and pointed to what she had saw. Kellin squinted his eyes with a huge smile on his face.

"Congratulations you two, your having a beautiful baby girl!" She excused herself from the room to print us pictures of the baby. I turned to face Kellin, he had tears in his eyes.

"Aww baby please don't cry" I whispered and rand my hand over his cheek.

"I'm just... That was amazing, your amazing, SHE'S amazing" he kissed my forehead and I felt his hot tears fall on my face.

"I love you so much Scar, and I promise ill love that little girl until the day I die" I smiled and let a few years fall from my eyes. I felt emotions I couldn't explain. Knowing that I was bringing a little girl into this world was mind blowing, beautiful, overwhelming and it made my heart flutter. I never knew it was possibly for my heart to hold so much love at one time.

"I love you too kells. I can't wait to have our little family." I rubbed my stomach and Kellin bent down kissing it.

The doctor came back with our pictures and I immediately wanted to frame them. We thanked our doctor and set up our next appointment, we walked hand in hand to the car with massive smiles on our faces. Everything was perfect in this moment and I never wanted it to end.

"So how do we tell everyone?" Kellin broke the comfortable silence as we drove home.

"I honestly don't know... We could have a party? Invite all the guys, their girlfriends and possibly get in touch with Vic and Austin? See what we can do?" I thought aloud and Kellin laughed lightly.

"They would all know something was up though, we should surprise them!" Kellin explained excitedly flailing his free hand in the air.

"We'll how do we do that?" I questioned and he frowned furrowing his eyebrows.

"I don't know" he said flatly causing me to giggle.

"Kellin I just had the perfect idea" I smiled widely proud of myself.

"Oh? Don't leave me hanging! What's the plan?" He parked and helped me out of the car.

"I could make four cakes, from the outside it will just be a simple chocolate cake with the words "Its A.." Written on the top and Then when you cut it open the cake itself is pink! I could send a cake to the boys in PTV, Of mice and men and matty and Brittany!! The last cake well invite Ashley, Jesse, Justin, gabe, and jack over for dinner and just spring it on them!" I explained excited for my own idea a little too much.

"That's actually perfect Scar! How long would it take for them to get the cake?" He questioned as we sat down in our living room.

"Well I could make them tonight and send them tomorrow priority mail and they'll be there by the next day. We could invite them all to a baby shower as well?" I questioned knowing a baby shower would be a lot of fun to have.

"Let's do it! When should we have the shower?" He asked confused.

"We'll I'm thinking in a couple months? Give them enough time to plan around it and by time it rolls around ill be huge!" I giggled looking at my small three month in stomach.

"How about in February? You'll be five months and probably showing a lot more?" Kellin suggested and I wiggled my nose.

"How about march? Six months in, a good two months or so of a notice and hopefully they all can make it?" I wanted to be a pretty decent size by time we had the shower, I know planning it this early was probably silly and difficult but the guys would all be touring again soon so we have to work around it somehow.

"That sounds perfect baby" Kellin kissed me gently on the lips causing me to smile.

"We'll we need to go to the store then, I need supplies!" I giggled and got up from the couch. Throwing my hand in the air excitedly.

"Oh! Can I help?" Pleaaaase?" Kellin begged, he always loved helping me cook.

"Duh! I need your amazing egg cracking skills babe" I knocked my hip into his lightly making him stumble.

"Your adorable" he stated grabbing his keys and wrapping his arm around my waist.

Shopping didn't take long and before I knew it we were back home and already starting our night of baking. I was adding the pink dye to the batter and trying I concentrate, but Kellin thought that awkwardly poking my face while I tried to pour in the right measurements was hilarious.

"Kellin! Stop it! I don't want it to turn red !" I blushed as he poked my cheek lightly with his index finger repeatedly.

"But your so cute when your trying to concentrate, I just wanted to touch your adorable face" he pulled me away from the dye and nuzzled his face into my neck kissing my cheek from behind me. He rocked his hips from left to right making me follow him.

"Your awfully affectionate today baby" I turned myself in his arms so that I was facing him, and quickly kissed his nose and cheeks before burying my face in his chest, his black hoodie with the words 'Anthem' on it were so soft. He made it himself not to long ago, he really wants to start a business with it and I couldn't be more proud. I knew It would make him happy.

"Well today is easily one of the happiest days of my life, it's up there with finally making you my girl, and finding out you were pregnant, I know I didn't seem to happy about it at first but I was just scared baby, it honestly did make me happy" he brought my face up to him with his hand under my chin and kissed me deeply, my heart Fluttered in excitement. I ran my hand into his hair pulling it gently as I brought his lips harder against my own. He ran his hands under my shirt, I grabbed both his wrists with gently pushing them back down.

"Awwwe come on scar, please?" He begged adorably pushing his bottom lip out to me.

"Let me just throw these in the oven! Then we can have some fun while they bake" I winked as he made awkward hand motions signaling me to hurry up. I quickly finished putting the dye in the mix, filling the pans and throwing them on the racks in the stove. I set the timer for forty minutes. The second I hit the start button I felt kellins warm hands grab me by my waist and pick me up carrying me to the bedroom.

He immediately spun me around to face him while setting me down. He gently pushed me against the wall running his hand behind my head and pushing our lips together while tugging on my hair like I had done to him early. I felt my urning for him grow as he bit my bottom lip and moved his hands to the hem of my shirt, my skin tingled under his touch as his rough hands slid up from my hips to just under my bra. He kissed down my neck as he unclipped my bra. I moaned as he massaged my breasts before he stopped and pulled my shirt roughly over my head. I pushed him back onto the bed and tugged on his hoodie and shirt which he quickly removed.

I slowly unborn ones his jeans slid them down, I could already see his excitement through his boxers. I have him a seductive smile before I placed my hands on his chest and kissed him from his neck to his hip bones, he moaned as I continued to kiss and nip at his hips while sliding off his boxers, I looked up at him briefly before I ran my tongue over his top before fully taking him in my mouth. He bucked his hips in surprise and I teased him while wrapping my tongue around his shaft and moving at a slow pace.

"Fuck scar" he moaned and gripped my hair lightly. I stopped and stood up, I swayed my hips from side to side as I slid off my yoga pants and panties, I threw them at him. He instantly sat up and grabbed me placing me on my back on the bed. He slid into me quickly causing me to moan loudly.

"Kellin! Harder!" I begged , he slowed down and kissed up my neck.

"Your such a fucking tease" he whispered before slamming into me harder than before over and over again. He quickened his pace while I clawed his back then forced his neck down to kiss me again. I moaned as he slid his tongue over mine. Each thrust I matched just as roughly back to him. He bit down on my lip before I I screamed his name as I came.

"Oh my god" I whispered while he massaged my breasts, he threw his head back and came inside me shortly after my own release.

"Oh scar! " he kissed my neck and pulled me close to him.

"I love you" he whispered in my ear as he ear apples his arms around my waist and placed his hands on my stomach.

"I love you to Kellin... Hey baby?" I questioned.

"Mhmm" he hummed in my ear.

"We're having a girl" I smiled to myself causing him to laugh.

The stove dinged causing us both to laughs again. I don't even bother throwing on all my clothes I just grabbed the towel hanging outside the bathroom door and wrapped it around myself before retrieving the hot pink cakes from the oven to cool.

"Scarlett ?" Kellin whispered from behind me in just a pair of boxers.

"Yea baby?" I asked as I put my oven mitts away.

"Are you ever scared?" He whispered and grabbed my face in his hands gently, looking me in my eyes.

"Everyday.." I admitted and watched his eyes grow wide.

"Me too baby, me too" he whispered and kissed my softly.

"We're gonna be okay aren't we?" I placed my hand over his and pushed my cheek into his palm.

"As long as we have each other Scar, we'll always be alright" he gave me a weak smile and wrapped his arms around me. I could feel his heartbeat against my ear as I laid into his chest.

For the first time in three months I didn't feel scared.
♠ ♠ ♠
So whose excited for Kellin and scar?! A baby girl !!! I love writing this story so much ! But I hate to say its coming to an end soon, but don't worry I WILL write a SEQUAL! Only if I get more feedback than ever on these final chapters! I'm receiving less and less comments and it really makes me sad an feel like you all are not enjoying the story.

I love talking to you all and I try to always reply to your comments! I love you all and thank you to every single one of you who comments every chapter and throughly keep up with the story it means a lot !

I'm also writing a tony perry story which is being updated frequently, I'm also working on a mike fuentes story but those updates are a little slower, check them out and let me know if you'd like reading more on both.

Thanks everyone!

I love you all!