Status: Its my first story so sorry if it's bad

Who Knew Opposites Attract

He shows up

I get up and get ready for school. I wear my blue jean with my pink shirt and my black jacket. I grab my bag and walk out my room. I walk down the hall hearing alarms going off for girl that need 3 hours to do there hair. And I hear guys snoring in there room.

I live in the dorms at my school. My school called Lunar High. It's a school for middle class/rich kids. We dont have a lot of rich kids that go here but we do have a few. Anyways are school is a very high class privet school. You have to have a 3.0 GPA or higher to be in this school so not a lot of people get in. Most of the students that go here got in by either their grades or by connections. I got in by grade I don't have connections.

I walk outside and feel the cold air brush against my skin making me shiver a little. I quickly walk to the school that not that far away from the dorms. I walk into the building and its still empty cause it early. I walk into my class and sit in my seat in the back of the room. I pull out my iPod and my book. I put my bag on the floor next to me and slouch in my chair and put my head phones in turning my music on. Then I open my book and start to read. Two hours pass and the school start to become lively again. Everyone talks to each other about things they were going to do this weekend.

The bell rings and everyone in my class sit in there seats as I put my iPod and book away. Then I sit up and look forward. Two minutes go by and the door opens and a guy walks in and walks to his the teacher. I ignore him but everyone else watches him and whispers. He talks tithe teacher for a while then him and the teacher walks to his desk in the front of a class.

"ok class quiet please." Are teacher mr. Churchill (or mr. C as we call him) says. And we all become quiet. "ok now today we had a lot to do but there's a change in plans." He turn towards the guy. "this is Damon Valentine he's new to are school and town so help him as much as you can when he needs it."

Everyone was in aww still and i could tell why. Damon had light/darkish brown hair that was short. He was wearing a blue hollered shirt and blue jean. He also had a black coat on that made his very blue eyes stand out. All the girls in class started to whisper again saying he was hot and they want to sit by him. They guys thought he was cool but they were jealous that their girlfriends were talking about him. Then all at once they all realizes something that I already realized. They all turn and look at me but I ignore them.
"ok Damon you will be sitting by Sophie. Sophie raise your hand." Mr. C says.
I raise my hand and he sees me then starts to walk over to me. I put my hand down as he sits next to me. Everyone looks at us. The girl glare at me and the boys give him sorry look cause he has to sit by me.
"ok class face forward and start on the problems on the screen." Mr. C says siting in his seat and reading. I open my notebook and start to do the work and so does everyone else.

I went throw the day with people glaring at me. Till the last class they stopped cause they finally realize I'm no threat. When Mr. C finished class he leaves us to are homework. I was already done so I was reading my book again. I didn't notice the new kid was done as well. He looks at me then gets a blank paper out and write something on it then he pushes it to me. I see it and put my book down and read the note it says:

"Hey question is everyone so dramatic all the time?"

I grab my pencils and writes back passion it back to him. I glare at him when looks at me then he looks at the note it reads:

"Don't talk to me or write notes to me I don't like you"

I go back to reading as he looks at me and smirks. And he gets up and throws the paper away. Then walks back over and sits down. A few minutes later the bell rings and I get up and leave before anyone else.

I get up and walk outside and turn towards the trees that the school had to the west. I walk throw them to the center of the group of trees. I get to the center were there's a clearing. There's a small little pond in the middle and a bench in front of it and there's flowers everywhere. I walk over to the bench and sit down. I put my bag down and closes my eyes and breath in deeply smelling all the wonderful different kinds of flowers. I smile and relaxe letting the warmth of the sun rest on me. I don't notice him till he said something.

"so you can smile how sweet." he says.

I jump up and glare at the knew kid. He looks at me and smirks.

"oh did i startle you? My bad. Its just I saw you walk to the woods and I thought it would be fun to fallow you." he say looking around. " so you can relaxe that's good I guess cause you seem like you were so up tight and mean back in class that you don't have fun."

"Didn't you read the note?"

He smirks again. "yes I read it."

I grab my bag and say "good." and then I started to walk off.

"hey!" he runs over to me them he starts to match my pace which is a bit shocking cause I'm a fast walker and not even a guy with long legs can keep up with me but yet he can. "hey I don't understand why you don't like me I just got here."

"don't think your treated differently cause I don't just hate you I hate everyone. Now leave me the hell alone." I walk even faster but he only slightly struggles to keep up. "if you don't stop fallowing me I will hurt you. I don't like being fallowed so stop it already."

I get to the end of the woods and I see the school again. I turn right and keep walking and he keeps fallowing.

"come on I'm new and I need someone to show me around." he says slightly out of breath.

"then ask one of the other girls in are class I'm sure they would love to help you."

"I don't want they other girls to show me around cause they aren't you."

That's when I snapped I stopped were I was and so did he. In a fast flawless move kent I drop my bag and turn around kicking him in the side so hard he falls backwards hard. He makes a in pain face and yelps a little.he took a second for him to focuses his eye and look at me. I look down at him then picks up my bag turning around my back to him now.

"I did worn you." I say the walks away.

He very very slowly try to get up. I'm sure I probably broke something.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it not and kinda bad but hope you like it so far :) ~anglewings~