Fight for Vengeance

"I Feel Different"

Johnny and I have been dating for 2 weeks now and Zacky and Brian are happy for us. I get up early every morning just to wait until school ends. Today is one of those days and I've been sitting at home waiting until school ends so I can see my precious baby. I sighed and turned so I was lying on my back. There was a knock on my door and I told the person to come in. Val walked in and sat on the edge of my bed.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked.
"Nothing, I decided to come sit with you," She said, smiling.
"Okay then. Say, how's your sister doing," I was talking about Val's twin, Michelle. She's the complete opposite of Val, evil I should say.
"Ugh, don't get me started on that bitch. All she's been saying is shit about Brian and how he should be with her not Zack. Blah, Blah, Blah."

Brian and Michelle used to date, I remember Val telling me that one time, and I'm taking it now that she's pissed that he dumped her for a guy. Which is totally a lie. She cheated on him and he dumped her. Once a whore always a whore.

"Anyways, what time is it now?" I asked, changing the subject.
"3:15," She said.

I was actually getting a little worried. School ended an hour ago and Johnny still hasn't texted me. Usually when he gets out of school he texts me and tells me if he can hang out or not. Val saw my worry and she hugged me tight.

"Maybe he forgot, I'm sure there's nothing to worry about, dear," She reassured.

I heard the front door slam shut and I knew it was Matt. Footsteps pounded on the floor and stopped at my door. The door was opened and in stepped Matt.

"Hey babe, how was your day," Val said, getting up and kissing Matt's cheek.
"Okay just annoyed by today's generation," He said, sitting down.
"Tell me about it," I said.
"Hey Jimmy," He said, smiling.
"Hi."

Matt gave Val a look and she whispered something in his ear. She said something about going downstairs and they both walked out of my room. I laid back on my bed,sighing again. I hope Johnny calls me soon...

~~~~

It is now 7:00 and I am hurrying to pull shoes and a jacket on. I called Johnny's mother 10 minutes ago and asked if Johnny was there. She said that he never came home and she was getting worried. So I called up Brian and Zack to go look for him. They should be here any minute. The doorbell rang and I opened the door. They both stood there, Zacky holding 3 flashlights.

"Ready?" Brian asked. I nodded and the three of us walked out of my house and walked down the street. We decided to check every area around the school first, then the park and then the beach. We checked the school grounds first and didn't find anything. So we headed straight toward the park. We decided not to split up even though the park was huge. We walked for what seemed like hours. I had a strange feeling that something was off here. We headed in the direction of the farthest area of the park. Then I smelt something. My fangs elongated as we got closer to the smell. Blood. Lots of it. I shone my flashlight onto the ground as we continued to get closer. We reached a spot where the smell was the strongest. I looked down and gasped.

Laying in the grass, surrounded my a pool of blood was Johnny. I looked at Brian and Zacky. Brian's jaw was to the floor and tears spilled down Zacky's cheeks. As for me, I did the same as Zack. I did kneel down to check his pulse. It was probably the weakest pulse I've ever felt in my life. Wounds covered Johnny's body and face, his clothes were ripped and covered in blood, and he was still.

"We have to call an ambulance!" Brian shrieked, pulling out his phone.
"No! He won't make it that long," I said.
"He won't make it if we leave him here!"
"I have an idea. Just don't freak out," I said.

The only way for Johnny to survive is if i turn him. I really didn't want to but I can't lose him. The other two stood there giving me strange looks, tears still falling down Zack and my faces.

My fangs came out my gums and I opened my mouth to show them. Zacky hid behind Brian, obviously scared.

"I'm a vampire, they are real. I have to turn Johnny to save him," I explained. They just looked at me like I was crazy.

I leaned down and bit into his neck, drinking up his blood. I drank from him until there was almost no blood left. Then I bit into my wrist and made Johnny drink from me. Then I pulled my wrist away. He groaned and moved ever so slightly. His eyes then cracked open.

"Jimmy?" He mumbled.
"I'm here,baby. Everything will be okay," I whispered.
"I feel different.."
"I turned you. I had no choice, if I didn't you would've died," I explained.
"So Zack and Brian know?" He asked, I nodded.

I helped him up and he walked up to Zacky hugging him.

"So you really are a vampire?" Brian asked.
"Yup and Matt's a werewolf," I said.
"That is really awesome," He said, smiling. I smiled back.

So we walked each-other home, Zack and Brian getting home first. I walked Johnny home, his hand in mine.

"So I'm a vampire now huh?" He said.
"Yup. But since you were human before, you can go in the sun. I was born a vampire so I can't," I said.
"Oh. Thanks so much Jimmy."
"No need to thank me."

We reached his house and before he walked in, I kissed him long. I was just happy he was alive. Once he was inside, I walked home.