Fight for Vengeance

New Life Has Begun

When I woke up the next morning, I was starving. Like I haven't eaten in 20 years starving. I hopped out of bed and headed downstairs to cure my hunger. I grabbed myself a bowl of Cheerios and a glass of orange juice and sat down at my kitchen table. I ate the entire bowl in about 5 minutes and poured myself another bowl. This one was completed in even less time. Usually I would be full, but I was still hungry. I was like a bottomless pit. I sat down at my couch, trying to ignore my hunger with a little bit of TV.

About 20 minutes later I was leaning over my toilet bowl puking my brains out. 'What's wrong with me?' I wondered. Then I remembered that Jimmy turned me last night. Being a vampire is affecting me,it's sitting in now. I immediately pulled out my phone and called Jimmy.

"What's up, darling?" He answered, sounding a little bit tired.
" I really need your help. I'm sick and I think it's the vampire thing but I'm not sure," I said, all without taking a breath.
"Baby, breathe. I'll be there in 10 minutes."
"But you can't-" He cut me off.
"Shh. I'll be there in ten minutes. Love you."
"Love you too." Then I hung up.

I stood in my living room, pacing back and forth. He's going to come here all burned and it'll be my fault. I was chewing on my nails until there was basically nothing left. Then my doorbell rang. I ran and opened the door as fast as I could. And there stood Jimmy looking..perfectly fine.

"What?" I said, confused as to how he wasn't burned to a crisp.

He walked in, shutting the door behind him.

"I'll explain," Jimmy said, walking with his hand in mine over to the sofa, sitting down.
"Val's a witch. She can do spells and she did a spell to make me not be burned. It took her a while to figure it out so I couldn't have done this sooner. So now I can finally walk into the sun without turning to ash," He told me.

I was not expecting that, she didn't seem to be supernatural. She seemed normal. So I nodded and finally understood. A few minutes later I ran to the bathroom, puking out the final bit of my breakfast.

"I see what's going on," Jimmy said, grinning. "Come here." m

He led me into the kitchen and sat me down in the kitchen chair. He then bit into his wrist and tiny droplets of blood spilled out the open flesh. I licked my lips, hunger sweeping over me.

"It sounds weird, but I want you to drink from me," He said.

So I slowly lapped up the blood, practically moaning at the taste of the blood. I drank and drank until Jimmy pulled his wrist away. I licked the dribble of blood falling down my cheek and looked up at him.

"You're fangs haven't grown in yet but the will over time," He said.
"Thanks, Jimmy," I said.
"No problem darling. Besides, you are going to make one adorable vampire," He ruffled my hair, making me blush.

For the rest of the day, he explained a little more about being a vampire and how I would be acting for the first week or so of being a vampire. My hunger would increase but eventually fall back down to normal. Then at around 7 o'clock, when my mom usually gets home, he left. Kissing me on the lips before he disappeared down the street. I closed the door and sighed. My new life has begun.