Fight for Vengeance

Humiliation

The next day at school was no better. I was shaking on the walk there, too scared to eat anything since I had no way of getting blood. I have noticed my skin starting to pale and I knew it was just the vampire kicking in. I continued to shake as I walked into the building and to Zack's locker. When I walked up and saw that Brian had him pushed against the locker with their lips locked. I cleared my throat awkwardly and the two lovebirds pulled apart.

"I did not need to see that," I said, voice trembling.
"J-Johnny are y-you alright?" Zacky asked, placing a hand on my shoulder.
"Yeah....just a little sick and...scared," I said, shaking a little bit more.
"It's okay, just the affects kicking in," Matt said walking up.
"Yeah.." I said.

First bell rang and the 4 of us separated; Zacky and I going to the 2nd floor and Brian and Matt heading down the hall. Zacky and I locked arms; smiling like idiots. We walked into Language Arts, taking our usual seats in the front, side by side. I pulled out my notebook and waited to instruction even though I knew that we were going to continue what we started yesterday. We started writing short stories and I was stuck on what to write about while Zack was writing at the speed of light. I decided that I would write about being turned and how it affected my life. So I picked up my pen and started to write.

Halfway through the period I felt my stomach turning. I couldn't even get up before the bile came rushing out my mouth, spilling on top of my desk. The girls in the room screamed "ewws", the guys laughing, Zacky giving me a sympathetic and the teacher shushing everyone.

"Mr. Baker would you please take Mr. Seward to the nurse and grab the custodian on the way back," He said.

Zack nodded and took my hand. I weakly walked down the hall and down the stairs with Zacky, feeling like shit. I noticed Brian walking down the hall and out of the bathroom once we reached first floor.

"Johnny, you alright?" Brian asked, walking toward us.
"H-he puked in cl-class so I-I'm taking h-him to th-the nurse," Zacky said.
"It's gotta be something with the vampire thing," Brian said, I nodded.

So the both of them took me to the nurse where the nurse gasped at how white I looked. She said " You look like you're on the brink of death". My mom was called and she would be here in 5 minutes to pick me up. Zacky and Brian gave me a hug before disappearing out of the room. My mom arrived and took me home. I texted Jimmy once I was home and in bed and told him I was home from school and I feel awful. He texted back saying he would come here within the hour.

I flopped back, head plopping down onto the pillow and I groaned. This is terrible. Now there is a massive pain in my teeth which I knew it was my fangs growing in. Fuck my life. My stomach growled, begging for blood. I knew I couldn't feed it, I only had my blood and I sure as hell wasn't going to bite myself. I just waited until Jimmy arrived, which was about 10 minutes after.

He creaked open my bedroom door, smile on his lips. I gave a weak smile back.

"God, baby, you look like death," He said, sitting down at the top of my bed, kissing my forehead.
"I feel like death," I replied.
"Well you need blood, I can tell."
"Yeah, my fangs are growing in."
"Pain in your teeth?" I nodded,"That's what happened when mine grew in."
"It sucks," I said.
"I know it does but don't worry, baby, I'll be with you the whole way through," He said and caught my lips in a kiss.

I kissed back, pulling him down my the tie he was wearing. He supported himself with his hands on each side on my head. I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him. He licked my bottom lip begging for entrance, which I obliged. His tongue slipped against mine, sneakily, making me moan in pleasure. He smirked against my lips, entwining our tongues. My stomach then growled, making Jimmy pull away and me groan in frustration.

Jimmy opened the backpack that I didn't even notice he had with him and pulled out multiple containers filled to the brim with blood. I licked my lips.

"Easy there, tiger. These are for the whole week, there's about 20 containers here which you will have to keep in this room so your mother doesn't see them so hide them cleverly," He explained. I nodded understanding.

He handed me one and I downed it, making sure there was no blood left on any inch of the container. I smiled, feeling much better.

"You look much better. No where were we?" Jimmy smirked, pulling me back in for another kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jimmy to the rescue c: