Fight for Vengeance

Discussing A Lover

I walked back into the castle I've called home for the past 1,298 years, past the throne room (which had been blocked off since I was 5 years old) and into the new throne room. There was two thrones, one the belonged to me and the other that was empty. I sighed and plopped down onto the velvet cushion of the throne, my royal adviser, Shadows, coming up a few seconds later.

Shadows was a buff guy, muscles bulging out of the skin. His dark locks we slicked back, hazel orbs rested in the sockets. A ring adorned his lip and gauges pierced his ears. Colorful tattoos covered his body. Don't get me wrong, he is scary looking and has a bit of an anger problem but he's a big softy.

"Good evening, sir," he said, bowing and handing me a chalice of blood.
"Matt, how many times am I going to tell you, call me Jimmy and stop with the weird bowing thing," I said, getting annoyed this now being the 50th time we've been through this.
"Sorry, Jimmy. I came here to discuss your plans of a lover."

The blood I was drinking came flying out my mouth and onto the ground. I coughed and wiped my mouth on a cloth.

"I understand..It just gets so boring around here. There's never anything to do but kill and sleep. It's just the same old story every day," I sighed, my head resting on my hand.
"I know, but you must find one in order to avenge the death of your parents. You need someone to rule beside you," Shadows said and I knew he was right.
"You will search on the mourn," I said

Matt wasn't a vampire, he was a werewolf. We aren't meant to be mortal enemies, in fact vampires and werewolves aren't even meant to be enemies, we're all just groups of creatures that need to survive.

"Alright, Jim. See you tomorrow," He said, patting my shoulder and walking off.
"Oh, and Matt?" I called.
"Yes?" He called over his shoulder.
"He's dead," I said, then headed up to my room as sunlight was beginning to come.

I laid down in the silk black sheets in the windowless room and thought of my love. They will be treated like the finest queen of the land. Knowing my sexual preference, I chuckled at queen since my love would be considered a king, unless they are feminine. I'd like a feminine one, a cute young one. I smiled, fangs poking over my lips at the thought of an innocent teenager, younger than me. I couldn't wait, he will be truly magnificent. I snuggled into the sheets, eyes falling, just as the sun rose into the sky.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/c0.0.403.403/p403x403/480446_496441083707305_1823482058_n.jpg Matt's description is based on this picture. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter c: