Fight for Vengeance

The Reverend Manor

There was a crash and a guy with black hair came tumbling down the stairs. Brian chuckled beside me, Matt soon joining in.

"You alright?" I asked, concerned that the guy could be knocked out or something.
He started laughing and jumped up on his feet,"I'm fine, laugh at yourself, right?"
"Yeah," I smiled.
"So Jim, this is Brian, Zacky,and Johnny," Matt said, pointing to each one of us as he said our names.
"Nice to meet you," Jimmy said, smile spread across his lips.

Jimmy isn't a bad looking guy. He looks about 18/19 with crystal blue eyes (well eye since one of his eyes is covered with a fringe) He looks about 6 feet tall, possibly taller. The dude was a monster, well compared to me since I was like 5'3. The thing that did really catch my attention was two of his teeth were sharp. I guess I wasn't the only one who noticed because Zacky gave me a frightened look.

"So welcome to my home," Jimmy said, "Would you like me to show you around?"

We all nodded and he lead us around.

"This is the kitchen not necessarily where I go because I can't cook but I do have someone here to cook for me," Jimmy explained.
"Hey, I'm Val," A girl said. She had blonde hair, hazel eyes, a kind smile, and she looked 18/19 too.
"Val, this is Johnny, Zacky, and Brian," Matt said, slightly nervous.
"Hi, I cook here for the boys since they can burnwater," She said making us laugh.

After that, we left the kitchen and continued upstairs. I noticed a room with a steel gates that looked sinister over the doorway. I pulled Jimmy's sleeve before he walked away while the other three continued walking. I saw two chairs sitting in the middle.

"Yes Johnny?" He said.
"Umm..what room is this room for and why did we walk right by it?" I asked, his expression saddened a bit which made me regret asking.
"I'm sorry for as-" I started.
"No it's okay. My parents we killed in that room and I had watched them die...that's why it's blocked off. It was a throne room, we're kinda royal but in a way you guys wouldn't understand," He sighed.
"Oh, I'm sorry.."I said, reaching up to place a reassuring hand on his shoulder, which got a small smile.
"Shall we continue, they should be down the hall of family history by now," Jimmy said, I nodded and we continued walking.
"So, why are your teeth so pointy?" The words just spilled out of my mouth, I didn't really mean to ask the question. He stopped walking which made me stop as-well.
"Remember how I said 'we're royal'? Well my parents were the rulers of all vampires. They are real and I'm one,"He said, opening his mouth, bearing his fangs.

He honestly reminded me of a vampire with his pale complexion and gothic style clothing.

"You reminded me of one, but I don't know if I can believe you," I said softly.

Jimmy took my hand and butterflies filled my stomach. Wait, what? I can't like him. Anyway, he dragged me to the front door of the house and that's when I realized the lack of windows in the castle.

"I am going to prove to you," Jimmy said.

He opened the door a crack so his body was behind it and his arm stuck out. I watched as his skin started to burn. I gasped and yanked his arm back inside before his all of his skin burned off.

"Are you alright?" I asked, inspecting his arm.
"Yeah," He said.

I leaned down and kissed the burned skin. He smiled down at me and left for the kitchen. When he came back he had a glass with red liquid. I gagged a bit, knowing what it was.

"Sorry, it's going to heal my arm," He said, drinking it down fast.
"No it's okay, you need to heal," I chuckled nervously.
"Common, let's go meet up with the others," He said.

I nodded and we walked in silence up the stairs and down a long hallway of portraits. One caught my eye. It was multiple pictures in one frame. One of a guy murdering a girl, one of a zombie girl ripping out the guys heart, one of the the both of them as zombies getting married and the other of two skeletons with knives behind their backs [A/N think of all the little piece of heaven things]

"Wow, that's cool," I said and Jimmy smiled.
"My friend Cam drew them for me. The rest are my family," He said.

I looked at all the pictures and stopped at one. There was two little boys, a little girl and two adults.

"That's me, Matt, Val and my parents,"Jimmy said, pointing to each one.
"Wow, you and Matt have been friends for a long time," I said.
"Yeah, a very long time."
"There you guys are!" Matt said, walking up to us, Zacky and Brian coming up behind him.
"Yeah, we wandered off a bit," Jimmy said.
"W-well it wa-was great kn-knowing you g-guys but Br-Brian's and m-my parents j-just called s-so we gotta g-get going," Zacky said.
"Okay, well nice meeting you guys and see you tomorrow," Matt said.
"I'm gonna stick around a bit, if that's okay," I said, looking at Jimmy.
"Of course," He said.

Matt lead Zacky and Brian out.

"Care to sit?" Jimmy asked and I nodded.

He took me to a room which I was guessing was his. He sat down on the bed and patted the spot next to him, which is where I sat.

"Not to be nosy but why does Zack have a stutter?" Jimmy asked.
"Well back a year his dad was abusing him without his mom knowing and he just got extremely paranoid and the stutter stuck. His parents are divorced now, he lives with his mom. He's been to counselling but the stutter just stuck,"I explained.
"Oh, that sucks.."Jimmy said.

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I saw it was my mom.

"Hello....at a friends house...okay..I'll see you in a few...love you too..bye," I said.
"Your mom?" Jimmy asked.
"Yeah, she wants me home. Maybe we can hang out some other time?" I asked.
"Yeah, I'd like that," I smiled and got up; Jimmy following.

He walked me to the door and stopped there. Before I opened it, he pulled me into a hug, making me almost puke...damn butterflies. I smiled and headed out. I walked home and helped my mom fix dinner. After I did my homework and read for a while, I headed to bed; mind wandering to Jimmy...
♠ ♠ ♠
So Johnny's getting butterflies already and the reason Zacky has a stutter. Jimmy will reveal to the others soon that he's a vampire.