Fight for Vengeance

Your Blood Will Spill, Not Mine

I watched as Johnny left though you all know where I was staring. Well, sorry I can't help it he has the cutest little as- dammit Jimmy snap out of it.

"Snap the fuck out of it Rev, he's gone," Val said, handing me a glass of blood.
"Sorry, I was distracted."
"Yeah, by a little gnome's ass," She plopped down on the couch, across from where I was sitting.
"Be quiet," I muttered.
"Denial," Val stated in a sing-a-song tone.

I sighed, leaning back harshly; bashing my back in the back of the chair.

"I don't know what to do Val. I like him, I know I do but I just can't find a way to tell him. I send hints, but he doesn't seem to get them. What can I do?" I asked.
"Well, from what I can see he's sending you hints. He kissed your cheek, Jimmy, he seems to like you. Just give him some time, alright?" I sighed and nodded. I knew she was right.

She hugged me and heading into the kitchen saying something about preparing dinner. I heard the front door slam shut and Matt walked in.

"Shadows," I stated.
"Plague," He replied.

From what I can see, he was freaking exhausted. Dark circles rimmed under his eyes that were so red it looked like he was smoking pot or something, and he was dragging his feet.

"Damn man, you look like hell," I said.
"Thanks, Jimmy. I feel like shit," He said, slightly pissy.
"Woah, don't get your panties in a twist. You should go take a nap."
"I was planning on it."
"Good, you get bitchy when your tired," Val yelled from inside the kitchen.
"Shut it, Valary," He snapped and stomped upstairs.
"Oh, that motherfu-" She stormed out of the kitchen and i grabbed her arm.
"He's on his man period, leave him alone," I said and she smiled.
"Okay, fine," And she walked back into the kitchen without another word.

I looked out the peephole of the door and the sky dimming. My fangs elongated from my gums, signaling that night was upon us.I opened the door and walked out into the night without a word.

~

As I walked through the fields, I tried not to get distracted. He could be anywhere. I heard something plop into the grass and I snapped my head around.

"Hello, Rev," A voice spoke from behind me. Damn inhuman speed.
"Grimm," I hissed.
"We meet again."
"Yeah but I think this is the last time we will ever meet."
"Yes, but your blood will spill, not mine," He said.
"You speak way too highly of yourself," I spat.

He laughed. A ball of fire came towards me and I dodged it thanks to my inhuman speed. The ball of fire crashed into the ground, making the field burst into flames.

'Damn it' I read his thoughts.

Quickly, I pushed my hand through his body. He shot out an ear-piercing scream before collapsing to the ground. I pulled my hand out, pulling with it a black heart. I threw it into the fire, licking the blood from my hand.

"Look who's blood was spilled now, you bastard."

I grabbed his corpse and watched as the flames engulfed his body. I turned on my heel, walking the fields through the fire.

~~

I walked into the castle and Val was sitting there, biting her nails off. I shut the door and she jumped and looked at me.

"Where the fuck were you?!?! I thought you were killed or something! You know to tell me before you leave!" She rambled.
"Val, calm down! I'm fine, I'm sorry. I just forgot," I pulled her into a hug and rubbed her back. She relaxed.
"Sorry, I just get nervous," Her chin rested on my shoulder and she sighed.
"I know you do and it's fine," I said.
"Alright well, I'm heading to bed. Night Jim," She said and kissed my cheek before blowing out the candles and heading upstairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had a buried alive reference somewhere in there ("I walked the fields through the fire). As you can see, Val worries and looks out for Jimmy.