Fight for Vengeance

Breakfast With A Side Of Adorable

Jimmy pulled back after a few minutes, eyes locking with mine. I smiled, too happy to think of anything to say.

"I love you too, Johnny," He said, breaking the silence.
"So..what does this make us?" I asked, nervously.
"If you'd like, I'd love for you to be my boyfriend."
"I would love to be your boyfriend," I replied.

Jimmy smiled at me, blue orbs shinning with happiness. I smiled back, pulling the blue eyed beauty into a hug. His arms slithered around my waist and I practically melted into the embrace. Finally, the tattooed arms the belong to Jimmy are holding me. I've never been this happy in my life. My heart feels like it's going to explode any minute. If it did, I would be one happy bastard.

Jimmy grabbed my hand and stood up.

"Come on, let's go get some breakfast," He said, pulling me off the bed.

I nodded and two of us walked downstairs; hand in hand. Both of us walked in the kitchen only to find Matt and Val making out. I looked away, feeling slightly awkward while Jimmy wolf whistled; making the two quickly pull apart.

"It's about fucking time!" He exclaimed, hugging the two lovers.
"Are you blind, we've been dating for a couple weeks now," Matt said.
"And you didn't tell me?! Matthew I expected better from you," Jimmy put his hands on his hips, acting like a nagging mother. I giggled at the thought.
"What's so funny, Johnny-Boy?" Jimmy asked.
"You looked like a nagging mother and I thought it was funny," I replied in-between giggles.
"Funny, babe, but I'm wearing the pants in this relationship," He said, poking my nose gently; making me blush.
"Aww, that's so cute! You two are adorable, the height difference makes it even cuter!" Val cooed, I blushed a darker shade of red.

Matt laughed and Jimmy pinched my flushed cheek before placing a loving kiss to my lips.

"Don't listen to him, it's really adorable," He whispered in my ear. I smiled.
"I'm not," I whispered back.

It got silent in the kitchen, only the sounds of pans clanking together. Val decided to break the awkwardness.

"So how long has this been going on for?"
"10 minutes ago," Jimmy answered, draping an arm around my shoulder.
"Aww, cute," Val said, smiling at us. "Breakfast should be done in ten minutes so you guys can go relax and i'll tell you when it's done."

Jimmy and I nodded before heading into another room and plopping down on the sofa. At first, I was sitting beside Jimmy, but he pulled me onto his lap. I snuggled into his shoulder, liking this a lot better. A kiss was placed to my cheek.

"You're so adorable, Johnny," He said, I blushed again.
"Thanks," I replied, not knowing what else to say.
"So how about the two of us go on a date tonight. Say around 9:00?"
"I would love that," I replied, kissing his neck gently.
"Guys! Breakfast is done!" Val called.

The three of us retreated into the living room, Jimmy and I hand in hand. The smell of bacon and pancakes made my mouth water and the second Val handed me my plate I dug in. I slowed down, trying not to look like a pig. After I finished eating, I thanked Val for cooking. I decided to go home after that, since i had to tell my mom I was going out tonight. Jimmy walked me to the door, since he couldn't walk me any farther without burning. I kissed him goodbye and started the journey home. I smiled the whole walk there. His lips tasted like maple syrup.