Status: i had to delete this when my mom was on my sites all the time but now im bringing it back

Dead Boy

soul sharers

Frank looked out the window wondering where they were and trying not to move too much, afraid he'd wake up Gerard.
Ray had moved to the drivers seat while he was asleep and Emily had moved to the passanger seat putting Mikey in the very back of the van. he was perched on top of a suitcase bobbing his head to music only he heard.
"Hey Mikey...."
"hmmm? yeah?" he sat up and looked at Frank as he tryed to turn and not wake up Gerard.
He was uncertain how to ask but he may as well have.
"What.... what did I do?"
"What do you mean what did you do?"
"I can feel him, well not HIM just his feelings like they are somehow mine, and when he looks at me he feels sad, not a sad depressed way but a sad-sorry-for-you kind of sad. like I did something wrong."
Mickey looked kind of awestruck at first, and sat in silence for a while.
"Hold on" he said and began digging through a bag that sat beside him.
He pulled out a tattered looking book that was almost as thick both of Franks hands. As he flipped through a small half smile and half frown crossed his face.
"Nothing, you didn't do anything wrong. he's just like that because he wonders if he made the right choice. He did though, normally even if vampires are bonded they don't have this close of a relationship, you and Gerard you're soul sharers."
"soul whats?"
"I can't explain it, just here this is what the book says, 'Every millennium or so a pair of pures will be born and they will share a soul. The soul they share is the most pure of pure and sometimes the soul sharers won't be able to find each other and they wither, though most are found because like two halves of a magnet they are attracted from the first sight and are bonded in a way that can't be broken. When two soul sharers are truley bonded by blood their senses of each other are heightened more than any others and love is true enough to hold them together for all of eternity. Soul sharers are the most rare breed of pures and more human than vampire, once bonded they can sustain off of each others blood if they so choose to.'"
"wow" both frank and gerard said at the same time. While listening to Mikey he hadn't noticed Gerard waking up.
"Eternity" Gerard said,
"Eternity" Frank agreed and then tilted his head and going for the kiss.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~