Status: -sigh- I accidentally deleted my story I had 6 chapter written down. I'm gonna cry. So if any of my readers are wondering where the chappies are. well now you know. Also im not editing this right now, im to angry and my keyboard is messed up right now as well and wont let me >:(

Forgotten

Chapter 1

"Harry, wake up" shouted Ron.

"I woke up with a jolt. Was happen?" i slurred, still a bit groggy.

"You nearly gave me a heart attack, you keep shouting 'Don't follow him' what were you dreaming about?" He looked at me with concern.

"Yeah, i'm fine. Don't worry about it, i- i'll be right down."

"Alright then mate, i'll be here whenever you want to talk"
He stood up from where he sat on the bed and walked towards then door. "OH, and Ron" He turned and looked at me. "Don't even think about telling Hermione. She worries enough as it is" He nodded slowly and headed out. I sighed and went to get ready for the day.

***

Lilith's Pov.

"Our time has come. Let us show the world who is in charge" i raised my wand and a spark of dark light shot out of it, in a matter of minutes the sign of the dark lord appeared in the sky. Deatheaters cheered in happiness, showing their dark mark with pride. I walked towards my father and sat by his feet. "Did i please you father?" I looked up at him with admiration. "My daughter, you have made me a proud father. To know that my own daughter killed Scrimingeour, so much pride. I have a bigger mission for you now." I sat up and listened attentively. "Potterthinks love can concur anything" I snorted at the thought of that. "I want you t make him love you, to make him trust you with all his bloody god damn heart." I raised my eyebrows and stared at him, he stared right back at me with his cold eyes "When you have succeeded, kill him." I smirked at my father, "You're so evil father, and that's why i love you. You give me all the best jobs" I gave him a peck on the cheek and apparated.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its not a lot but like i said,
story got deleted blah blah
and i think i may have made it different.
After all, i didn't keep my chapters on paper.
Keep in mind that it is obviously not edited.
I have an Asus laptop and its stupid sometimes.