Status: New Story; Will update every Monday.

Hold My Heart

001

The sunlight beamed through the curtains, outlining a small frame that lay in bed sound asleep. Her soft snores could be heard from under the blankets as her bedroom open a young girl slip in her.

"Lins?" Jamie questioned walking up to her sleepy friend "Wake up." She said softly, shaking Lindsay.

Lindsay mumbled something under breathe as she tried to roll away from Jamie, but only rolled right off the bed. A small scream escape her mouth as she tumbled to the ground with a loud thud.

"Ugh." She moaned, rubbing her head where it had hit the ground "What the fuck just happen?" She asked, sitting up a bit

"You rolled off the bed." Jamie said simply, her head popping up in front of her "You should really stop doing this every morning." She teased helping Lindsay up from the ground.

"Maybe you should stop waking me up." Lindsay grumbled glaring at her best friend which only made her grin at her "Anyway, what time is it?"

"Its only a little after 11." Jamie said looking down at her cellphone "You should get dressed because we only have two hours before we have to meet the guys." She grinned pushing her towards the bathroom "I'll pick out your clothes, while your taking a shower."

Lindsay nodded her head and shut the bathroom door to take a shower. She lean into the shower and turn on the water to the right temperature before stripping off her clothes and jumping in.

A little while later, Lindsay walked out the bathroom and into her room. Her brown eyes look around her room for her hyperactive friend and saw no sign of her only to see some clothes laying on her bed.

She mentally thank Jamie and got dressed. She walked back into her bathroom to finish up her morning routine. She decided to let her hair air dry for once and only had some mousse to it, so it wouldn't frizz out.

Lindsay lined her eyes with some eyeliner to make them pop out even more against her tan skin. She click her tongue ring against her teeth as she got done with her make-up and left the bathroom to venture into the hallway.

Her ears perk up when she heard Jamie talking loudly in the living room. She walked further down the hall and saw Jamie sitting on the couch talking on her cellphone.

"Ugh! Vic, stop whining and grow some balls." She laughed into the phone, her green eyes danced across the room as they moved from the TV to her "Anyway, Lindsay is done getting ready and we'll meet you guys in a few, bye." She said hanging up her phone before Vic could say anything else

"So, you ready?" She asked

Lindsay nodded her head and followed Jamie out her front door into her car where they speed off to their usually spot where they meet the guys, the mall.

Image


Jamie pulled into a parking spot not to far from the mall entrance before getting out with Lindsay trailing behind her. Lindsay really wasn't in the mood do be dealing with him right now, but she only agreed to hang out with guys because Jamie had begged her to and no one can resist Jamie's puppy dog eyes.

Right now she felt both grumpy, annoyed, and slightly tired and she know it would only get worse once the guys meet up with them.

As if Jamie could feel what she was feeling, she turn around and offer a soft smile. "Please don't fight with him, hun." She grinned wrapping her arm around her shoulders "Just don't think about it."

Lindsay nodded her head and sat down on the bench. Her and Jamie talk for a while before they heard some yell something towards them. They both turn around and a huge smile appeared on Jamie's face.

"Vic!" She screamed, pushing herself from the bench and into Vic's awaiting arms "I've miss you." She said burying her head in his chest

He chuckled and pulled her from his chest to kiss her softly on the lips. Lindsay grimaced at the happy couple and turn away from them.

"Hello Lindsay." Someone purred form behind her

The sound of his voice made her shiver in distaste. "Hello Christopher." She hissed her brown eyes glaring up to his equally dark ones.

"No need to be hostile." Mike said holding his hands up in defense "I'm just trying to be nice."

Lindsay scoffed "Whatever." Was about to get up to move away from Mike, when Jaime ran over to her and pulled her into a tight hug.

"Oh Lins, I missed you, so much." He cooed wrapping his arms tightly around his younger cousin.

"Oh my Jams, I missed you, too." She laughed wrapping her arms around the older boy in front of her.

Lindsay rested her head against her cousin chest and smiled softly when she felt his arms tighter around. "I thought you would like me come rescue you from Mike before he started something with ya." He whispered kissing her softly on the top of her head.

"Thank you." She mumbled stepping back from Jiame and gave him a smile before being swept into Tony's tattooed arms.

"Ahhhh! Tortuga, you better not drop me!" She laughed as Tony spun her with his arms tightly around her slim waist.

"I would never." He gasped setting Lindsay back on her feet "Anyway, I missed my best friend." He grinned causing Lindsay to grin back at him.

"Awww Tony, I've missed you, too." She cooed wrapping her arms around his waist and burying her head in his clothed chest, "I always miss you when you go on tour." Lindsay whispered.

Tony laughed and pulled his best friend tighter against his chest. "And I always miss you when I leave." He mumbled into her hair as he hugged her.

"Ah! Vic stop fondling me while we're in public!" Jamie screamed pushing a laughing Vic away from her and gave him the finger as she walked away. Lindsay and Tony pulled away from each other right has Jamie got closer to them.

"Hiya Tony." Jamie grinned wrapping her arms around him in a tight hug, "I've missed you." She pouted causing Tony to laugh.

"I think the only person you missed out of us is Vic." He teased causing Jamie roll her eyes, "You know it true Jamie Ann." Tony said as Jamie walked away from and into Jaime's awaiting arms.

Jamie flicked him off and then wrapped her arms around Jaime. Lindsay laughed and shook her head at her best friends' antics.

"So hows my Lis bug doing?" Tony asked taking a seat on a bench along with Vic.

"I'm doing good." She smiled sitting down next to Vic and turning slightly so she was facing both of them, "What about you two?" Lindsay asked pushing her bangs out of her eyes.

"I'm doing splendid." Tony grinned causing both Vic and Lindsay to laugh, "Well now that we're back home and all I am." He said

"What about you Vic?"

"I'm great now." He said his brown eyes looking over at his girlfriend of three years as she talked to both Jaime and Mike, "I'm doing a lot better now." Vic smiled getting off the bench and heading over to his girlfriend.

Lindsay watched with envy has Vic wrapped his arms around Jamie and kissed the side of her head as a sign of affection. Don't get her wrong she was happy that Vic and Jamie had found each other, but she just wished she had someone to love her like Vic loves Jamie.

She hasn't noticed Tony had gotten up until she look over to see where he had sat was now empty and Mike was about to sit in it. Lindsay resisted the urge to make a comment about Mike being so close to her and turn away from him.

"Bitch." She heard him mumble

And the name calling began.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lindsay's outfit
Jamie's outfit

I decided to redo this chapter because I have a different mind set for this story. I'm still keeping the whole bitterness between Lindsay and Mike, but they won't have a romantic relationship between each other from the past. Also this was written for my best friend, Lindsay.

I need comments!

Fair winds my loves,
Jamie.