Status: New Story; Will update every Monday.

Hold My Heart

002

A soft breeze blow through the window as Lindsay sat cuddle up on her couch watching Star Wars. Her brown eyes were glued to screen as she chewed on her bottom lip as she watch Obi Wan fight against Dark Maul. She knew what was going to happen since she has seen this film more then once during her lifetime.

A knock on her door caused Lindsay's attention to waver. She groaned and lean back to take a peak out her window to see her best friend standing outside with both Vic and Tony behind her. A small smile flicker across her face as she got up from the couch and walked over to her door.

Lindsay unlocked the door and swung it open. Her eyes flicker over her three best friends and soon let the group into her small, but cozy apartment.

"What brings you to my cozy casa?" She questioned shutting the door after Tony had made his way into the apartment.

"Ooo Star Wars!" Tony exclaimed hearing the sounds of the title credit and running over to the couch, "We were going to ask if you wanted to chill with us, but I think I might stay here and watch this instead." He mumbled eyes glued to the TV as Lindsay rolled her eyes at the young man-child.

"Yeah, we were bored just sitting at home, so we decided to steal you and Tony to keep us company." Jamie said wrapping her arm around Lindsay shoulder and lean against her smaller friend, "But I see now that Tony isn't going to leave that couch anytime soon." She laughed pulling Lindsay over towards the couch with Vic trailing behind them.

Jamie pushed Lindsay down next to Tony, who in turn wrapped his arm around her shoulders and pulled her body closer to his. Jamie took a seat on the smaller love seat with Vic and curled up next to her boyfriend.

Lindsay cuddled up towards Tony and laid her head down on his chest as she watched the beginning of the movie yet again, but this time she wasn't alone.

Image


"You got to be fucking kidding me!" Tony cried throwing down his controller after Jamie had beat him again in Mario Kart, "How do you win every time, James?" He asked turning to the grinning red head with a slight pout appearing on his face.

"I don't know." Jamie laughed putting her controller down and getting off the ground to head to the kitchen, "I guess I'm just that good." She yelled from the kitchen

Tony huffed and also putting down his controller before getting up from the ground. "Your girlfriend's a cheater." Tony mumbled to Vic who seat curled up on the love seat, "I've never meet a girl who can continually beat me in video games."

Vic just laughed at his best friend which in turn caused Tony to get even more upset. “Not nice." Tony mumbled taking a seat on the couch with a huff.

“Oh stop being a baby." Lindsay joked walking out the kitchen with Jamie trailing behind her, “So what if a GIRL beat you at a video game." She laughed looking over at Jamie who grinned at her.

Tony huffed and crossed his arms together. “So not nice Lizzy." He mumbled turning away from the laughing brunette.

Lindsay stopped laughing and walked over to where Tony sat stewing in self pity. “Awhh I'm sorry Tony." She said rest her head against his shoulder.

Tony huffed and moved his shoulder away from her not once glancing at her. Lindsay bit back a smile and scooted closer to him. She could see a smile flicking across Tony 's face which only cause her to wrap her arms his neck.

“My poor baby got beat by a girl." Lindsay exclaimed overly dramatically causing both Vic and Jamie to laugh, “What ever shall we do?" She asked him watching a full blown graced his lips as he turn around to face her.

“I shall get my revenge!" He yelled grinning at Lindsay before moving his eyes over to where Jamie sat, “You better ran." He playfully threaten her.

Jamie screamed, jumping off of Vic and quickly running out the door with Tony not far behind her. “You shall pay for beating me!" Tony yelled as he ran out the door.

Both Lindsay and Vic quickly got out of their seats, making sure Tony and Jamie weren't going to get themselves hurt or worse through in jail.

Image


“I'm so tired." Jamie moaned as she fell face first into the couch and groaning as she felt her body start to relax, “Stupid Tony." She grumbled into the couch cushion not once moving her head away from it.

“I'm so exhausted." She heard Tony mumble has he stumbled into the apartment with Lindsay and Vic right behind him, “I'm never chasing after you again." He stated to Jamie who groaned at him in return.

Tony collapsed on the seat next to the couch and closed his eyes. Lindsay rolled her eyes at the two and took a seat on the floor in front of the couch while Vic moved his girlfriend's legs out of way so he could sit next to her.

"I feel like I ran a marathon." Jamie gasped as she flipped her head so she was facing everyone, "I got my workout for the next three months." She stated earning a groan of agreement from Tony, who was feeling the same exact way has his red headed friend.

Lindsay looked over at the clock and saw it was nearing midnight. "Well I hate to cut your cooling down thingy but its almost midnight and some people actually like to sleep." Lindsay said getting up from the floor and turning to look at her three friends who were trying to keep their eyes open.

"Then we shall leave you get your beauty sleep." Jamie laughed as she got up from the couch with the help of Vic, who in turn also helped Tony up from the love seat. Lindsay snorted unladylike at her best friend and gave them each a hug before ushering them out of her apartment.

Sleep time now.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm soooo sorry it took me almost two years to update, but my life has been extremely busy and hectic with me being a mom and all. Also I'm sorry for the crappiness of this chapter, I'm trying to get my writing juice back since I've gone so long without doing it. So please be gentle!

Comments will wonderful!

Far winds my loves,
Jamie