Status: Active, but slow.

The Dilemma.

"I asked for it. Literally."

"Just drop it mate. You've tried to get her to talk to you for the past three weeks. What makes you think today's going to be any different?" I heard Max outside my bunk. I pulled my blankets over my head.

"I don't know, but I feel like shit and will continue to do so for as long as it takes for her to speak to me." Oh great Josh.

"And waking her up is going to get her to talk to you for sure." Max scoffed as a set of footsteps came down the hall

"Because she's going to want to talk to either of you when you've probably woken her up now." Chew opened my curtain and I took my blankets over my head, he held up a cup of coffee.

"Morning Chew, Max." I jumped down taking my coffee from Chris and headed towards the stairs with him following.

"Told you so." Max muttered to Josh

"You know it's driving him insane that you're still mad at him." He shot me a look as we hit the stairs.

"Oh well." I shrugged. "I could care less. He's the one who fucked up."

"At least let him explain."

"Him explaining won't change anything."

"At least think about it Rae. Give him that." He gave me one of those looks that I hate that guilt me into shit while we fixed some food.

"Fine. I'll think about it. No promises."

"Ok." We sat down and turned on the tv. People were slowly emerging from upstairs or the bathroom in Matt's case. He sat down beside me and took some of my cereal.

"Oi fuckwit. That's mine."

"But your food is always so much better than mine." He spoke around a mouthful of food.

"Manners Matthew James." I shook my head at him.

"Because you're so much better with manners than he is Squirt." Chris looked at us.

"Touche."

"Raee." Matt whined.

"What Matt?" I looked at him.

"We should go out."

"Whoa now. We all know that I have first dibs on Rae." Dan joined us on the couch, everyone laughed at him. Though some for different reasons.

"And we all know that's not going to happen." Chris laughed.

"Anyways. I meant that I wanted to go exploring with Rae." Matt shook his head at us.

"Oh, well that's ok then." Dan waved his hand at us.

"Ugh. Let me go get dressed." I handed him what was left of my cereal and went upstairs, though I should have really been clued in that they were planning something when they started whispering as I left, I threw on a pair of jeans and one of Max's shirts. I went to do something with my hair but just threw it up in a bun. When I walked back downstairs everyone but Matt was gone. "So where are we going?" I raised an eyebrow at him

"Dunno yet." He shrugged and we left walking around.

"Who has the van?" I looked at him as we went into a random music shop.

"Dunno. I think Dan and Josh." I nodded and started looking at the cds they had. I found one of theirs and started laughing. Matt skipped up to me. "What's so funny little Helyer?" He had taken to call me that, doesn't really bother me though. I handed him the cd. "Really that's funny?"

"I just find it amusing." I shook my head as he put the cd back. He then drug me through the store handing me random cds telling me that he was buying them for me and educating me on good music. "Matthew. I do not need this much music."

"One can never have enough music." He shook his head and led us to the check out buying all the cds in my hands, and whatever he had. "Now to food." We left and went to KFC, of course he would want to eat there. When we were eating he kept checking his phone.

"Jesus Matt, why do you keep checking your phone."

"Holly's supposed to call soon." As he said this his phone rang. He picked it up and told me he'd be back in a second. Which was weird, I probably don't want to know what him and Holly are talking about though. Just ugh. I ate quietly and he came back soon. "Finish eating. We need to get back to the bus." He started inhaling his food even faster than he was before.

"Why?"

"I'm needed for some reason." He shrugged, I finished my food and as soon as he was done he took my hand and drug me back to the bus as fast as his legs could walk. When we got outside Max, Chew and Dan were standing there. They just had this really bad look on their face like they were planning something. Oh shit.

"Thank's Matt. Go find Holly now." Max looked at him, then he ran off even faster than he ran here. "And you come with us." Max looked at me. Fuck.

"And I have a feeling I don't want to do that." I slowly started backing away.

"Oh no you don't." Dan started moving closer to me. I turned around and flat out ran, but not for too long because I was thrown over his shoulder.

"Fuck you Flint. Fuck you."

"You'll get over it." Chris said as I heard him open the bus door. I was carried through the bus and up to the back lounge. Once I was sat down the three looked at me.

"What did I do now?"

"You did nothing yet. You are going to sit here and listen." They turned around and went out the door leaving me in the room. I went up to the door and tried to open it, with no avail. What the fuck are they doing? Fuck. I flung myself on to the couch, the door opened a second later and shut pretty quickly. I looked up and saw Josh, I jumped up and ran to the door.

"You fuckers better let me out right now."

"Not until you let him explain and talk to him Rae." Max shouted to the door.

"I hate you all."

"Suck it up." Dan shouted, and I heard them walk away. Fuckers. I sat back down on the couch and looked out the window.

"Are you going to talk to me?" Josh asked timidly, I turned and looked at him. "Ok. Guess not. So I'm just gonna talk until you say something." I grabbed one of the pillows and threw it over my head blocking out his voice. "Seriously Rae? Do you hate me that much? You not even going to hear me out? I've been trying to get you even acknowledge me for the past three weeks. And all you do is just fucking sit there and ignore me. I'm trying to make things at least a little bit better so my best mate isn't stressing about his little sister hating me." I looked over at him with a raised eyebrow. He threw up his hands. "Seriously what do I do? Would punching me in the face make things better? If so go ahead I won't stop you." I leaned up, taking the pillow off of my head.

"Are you being serious?" I asked.

"Holy shit she fucking speaks?!" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Answer my question or I will unlock the windows and leave."

"Yes I was being serious. Punch me if you want to. Just at least let me explain." I stood up, cracked my knuckles. Looked at him one good time, and punched him directly in the nose. "Fucking shit woman! I didn't think you'd actually do it."

"Really Josh? You tell me, who's pissed at you, that I can punch you and you don't think I'd do it. Are you really that daft?" I grabbed a shirt that was lying on the ground and handed it to him to stop the blood flow.

"Okay, I guess I should have seen that coming."

"You can say whatever it is you need to say." He took a deep breath.

"I know I've said this a few times but I really am sorry."

"More like a few hundred."

He ignored my comment "Anyways, I'm sorry that I hid it from you. Both of you, but I thought it wasn't my place to say anything. Your dad said he was going to tell Max before we left for tour so he could find you, but he never did. When you two found out, I only called him because I was pissed he didn't tell Max. When we went to help choose the intern I was in shock, I mean I didn't actually think that you were the girl that was mentioned in that letter, but well as you can see you were. and just I wanted his dad to say something." He kept quiet for a few minutes after he stopped talking.

"Sorry for potentially breaking your nose." I mumbled.

"I asked for it. Literally. So are we are ok?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Not ok ok. But better. I'll speak to you now."

"Does that mean I can have a hug?" I looked at him and laughed.

"Maybe after you've stopping bleeding." I nodded to the shirt that was at least one fourth red now.

"I might want to get this looked at." He pulled the shirt away from his nose, that thank god stopped bleeding. "At least it's not bleeding anymore."

"This is true. Now as much as I love being stuck in a room with you being all bloody and stuff but I want to get out of here." He nodded and pulled out his phone calling one of the three master idiots.

"Yeah, she talked to me. Yes she let me explain. Yes she wants out of the room now." He said with a few pauses. I heard the door unlock, Josh hung up th phone and we left the room. Outside the door Max, Dan and Chew were standing waiting. They took one look at Josh and each of them had different reactions. Dan started laughing, Chew gave me a look and Max. Oh Max.

"What the fuck happened to your face?!" He screeched at Josh

"She punched me." This only made Dan laugh harder.

"Why is this funny to you?" Chris looked at him.

"Did you really not expect something like this to happen? We locked her in a room with him for longer than five minutes. He's lucky that he only got hit once."

"Why exactly did you punch him?" Max turned to me.

"He said I could."

"Okay, yeah. Now it's funny." Chris started laughing.

"Why?"

"Got her to talk to me didn't it?" Josh raised an eyebrow at him.

"Are you two better now?" Dan looked in between the two of us.

"Better." We both nodded.

"Good. I can't deal with that anymore." Max threw his arms around the both of us. "Now let's go see how much damage she did to your face." The three of us went to find someone to fix Josh's face. People kept freaking out. Nyx got twenty bunks from Alan when she saw that I broke his nose. That woman has some serious problems. But I will not argue with the pregnant lady. After we got inside the venue the medic said it was broken and that he could reset it, but a bruise would be there for at least a week and to avoid anything major hitting his nose because that would mess up the healing process. After that we just hung around until show time. In the middle of the show Josh's nose started bleeding again.

"Sorry about this. Had a bit of an accident with Max's guitar during sound check." He said into the mic as someone brought him something to stop it. After the bleeding stopped it was a normal show. I went back to the bus early and laid down. I was almost asleep as Dan crawled in.

"Hey you asleep yet?" He pulled me closer to him.

"No, I could smell you when you came upstairs." He rolled over on top of me.

"I smell bad now do I? Now your all covered in me sweat." He did some kind of evil laugh.

"Dan get off."

"Maybe I will." He winked.

"Not what I meant you wanker." I pushed his chest, making him laugh.

"I do love it when you sound British." He kissed me and rolled off.

"Go to bed Daniel." I laid my head on his chest.

"Goodnight love." He kissed my head and hugged me before starting his snoring. I laughed quietly before falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, thanks to Sari. I got this up tonight. Thank her for this. Because she thought the idea of Rae punching Josh was good. So yay.