Status: Active, but slow.

The Dilemma.

"Nope. You just have impeccable taste it men."

I heard the door of Dan and I's room open. “Oi! Fuckers stop stealing extra room keys.” I shouted from the bathroom.

“It's just me Squirt.” Chris came into the bathroom where I was brushing my teeth. “And you aren't even dressed yet. Dan's having a shit fit.”

I spit and rinsed out my mouth “He'll be fine.” We walked into the main room and I went and set my suitcase on the bed, digging through it looking for something to wear.

“Just choose something.” Chris groaned.

“Why are you here exactly?” I looked at him.

“Dan sent me to see if you were ready or not.”

“I told him, I'd call when I was ready.”

“And that was an hour and a half ago.” Chris laughed then threw some fabric at my head. I caught it, and it was the floral dress that I haven't worm since Tina was here. “Wear that.”

“I haven't worn this in months.” I wrinkled my nose at it.

“Exactly. You haven't worn it in months, he'll freak out. That and you'll be wearing a dress. He might even get you a prize for it.” He waved his hand and me and pushed me in the bathroom. I changed quickly and let my hair do it's natural what ever it is that it does and left the bathroom to which I was greeted with the three other voices.

“Damn girl, if you were with Dan” Josh wolf whistled.

“Fuck off Franceschi” I slid on my shoes then flipped him off.

“Touchy.” Matt snickered. I shot him a look, then looked at all of them. They looked suspiciously happy.

“Alright. Give me the extra room keys.” They all looked at me like I was stupid, I raised an eyebrow at him. “I know you have some. Give them up.” Chris handed his over. Matt and Josh kept trying to play innocent and Max was just laughing at me. The only reason they want the keys is because Dan and I have a date, assholes. “Alright you've forced this” I walked behind them taking their a wallets and stealing not only the extras to my room but the one to their rooms as well. I put their wallets back, his the room keys and gestured to the door. “You can leave now.” I grabbed my phone off the table

“Why. Your rooms cooler than ours.” Matt whined.

“Cause I have a date, and I'm leaving for it.” I opened the door and they, thankfully, followed me. Max, Matt, and Josh all disappeared to where ever it was and Chris and I headed towards his room where Dan was at.

“You nervous?” Chris looked over at me.

“It's Dan. Why would I be nervous?”

“Cause you looovvvveeee him” He mimicked my voice.

“Shut it Chew, don't make me start on you and Georige.” I shoved him.

“Fine fine. I'll stop.” He raised his hands up “So do you know what he has planned?”

“No idea. He woke me up this morning hitting me with pillows saying to get ready we were going out.”

“Really? That's how he woke you up?”

“Really. Though I omitted what happened after that.” I laughed at his face when I said this.

“Awe come on. Please don't make me relive that moment. You really are evil”

“And all you chose me.”

“Brain damaged all of us.” He shook his head.

“You love me so shut it.” I stuck my tongue out at him/

“Brain. Damaged.” He laughed as we walked up to his door, behind which I'm sure Dan was having a mental breakdown.

“You realize he's probably freaking out right now?”

“Yupp. So you're going to go in, and send him out. While I stay out here.” I leaned up against the wall beside the door.

“You are trying to give him cardiac arrest.”

“Go.” I rolled my eyes. He laughed at me before going in, I then heard muffled talking, muffled frantic arguing, a shove and a distinct sound of a person hitting the door. Then Dan walked out, when he turned towards me he stopped and stood opened mouthed for a second . “Well hello to you too love.”

“You're wearing a dress.” He was still standing there open mouthed like an idiot.

“Thank Chew for that, and if you don't shut your mouth you're going to catch flies.” I shook my head.

“But you're in a dress.”

“If that's all you're going to say, I'll just go back to our room.” I smirked and started walking but made it almost past him before he grabbed my wrist.

“You aren't going anywhere in that dress with out me close behind.” He pulled me up to him.

“Figured so.” I laughed and leaned up to kiss him, at which time Georige chose to show up out of no where.

“Get a room.”

“I plan on it” Dan more growled into my ear than said to her.

“And on that note I'm leaving. Use protection” She shook at finger at us, before going into Chew's room. Dan wrapped him arm around my waist as we started down the hallway to the elevator.

“Where exactly are we going?' I raised an eyebrow at him.

“Food, then probably back here.” He squeezed my hip.

“Impatient aren't we.” I rolled my eyes as we got int the elevator, he turned me toward him.

“Just a bit.” He leaned down kissing me.

I pulled away, “Just a bit my ass.” He rolled his eyes as the doors opened and pulled me out. We stayed quiet walking out of the hotel and into the thankfully warm day.

“I still can't believe your wearing a dress.”

“Don't get used to it love.”

“I won't dream of it. But at least I get to look at you.” I swear when the boy smirks you can hear it.

“You look at me all the time love.”

“But not when you're in a dress.” His eyes raked up and down my body

“You're weird”

“You're the weird one.” He stuck his tongue out at me.

“Well, I did choose you so either I'm weird or brain damaged.”

“Nope. You just have impeccable taste in men.” I rolled my eyes at his growing ego as he nudged my side. “Look at that bloke. Shouldn't really be wearing that.” He pointed toward what he thought was a guy but the person turned around and apparently was a girl.

“You realize that was a girl?” I looked over at him laughing.

“I do now.”

“How much longer till we get our food?” I wrinkled my nose as I looked up at him.

“Soon enough dear.”

“But I'm hungry Daniel.”

“Don't whine at me.” He poked my nose

“You whine at me all the time mister.”

“Touche.” The rest of the walk to this complete hole in the walk place was silent.

“Dan, I feel like I'm going to get assaulted in this place.” I looked at the deteriorating building of caution.

“You'll be fine love. Go in.” He slapped my ass as he opened the door.

“I'll blame you if anything happens.” I shook my head as he led me to a booth in the back with a bottle of wine already on it. “Someone's trying to be fancy.” I sat down as he slid in across from me.

“I do try for my lady.” And surprise here, he was smirking. I rolled my eyes when as waitress handed us menus and left. I looked mine over not really seeing anything I wanted. Wait they have chocolate cake. Cake it is! Dan looked up and raised an eyebrow at me “What are you getting?”

“Cake.” I smiled as he shook his head at me.

“Not real food?”

“Cake is real food. No idea what you're on about.”

“Loser.”

“You chose me.”

“You drugged me.”

“Did not” I acted offended.

“Sure sure.” He waved a hand at me as the waitress came and take our orders, Dan got some kind of real food. He looked at me, “Still think you're going to get assaulted.”

I looked around the place, it was pretty empty, save for a few creeps at the bar. “Maybe, creeps at the bar might try something. Though it's nicer in here that I thought it would be” Dan opened his mouth to reply but my phone cut him off. I looked at it, Tina. “And if I don't get this she'll call you.” I shook my head and answered.

“I HAVE NEWS TO TELL YOU!!!”

“I'm kinda in the middle of something though.”

“Dan can wait. This is big.”

“Explain?”

“Josh broke up with what's her tits.” I could hear her bouncing.

“That's nice. Don't know why Josh's love life concerns me.” Dan raised his eyebrows at me.

“Mine does though”

“So tell me.”

“I may or may not be dating him now.”

“Joy”

“You are no fun”

“I can hear you pouting.” I laughed.

“Go fuck Dan.”

“I plan on it”

“Ew. Bye. Love you.”

“Love you.” I hung up quickly.

“What was that about and what does it have to do with Josh?”

“Apparently Josh and bitch tits broke up and now Tina and Josh are a thing.”

He wrinkled his nose. “Joy.”

“That was my response. But I have a feeling it won't end well.”

“Why's that?”

“Tina's easily bored.” I shrugged. “And she won't be able to deal with the distance.”

“Anyways, their love life is no concern of ours. And I don't really want to know about it.”

“Yeah. I'd rather not talk about it. The mental images are lowering my IQ.” He laughed at me as our food came. Yay cake. I promptly started eating it. “This is some damn good cake.”

Dan laughed, “seems that way. Let me try some.”

“Fuck you, my cake.” I brought my plate closer to me shielding it from his fork.

“Share the cake.”

“No!” I stuck my tongue out at him before attempt to take a bite, which then got promptly shoved in my face.

“Ha! Now share the cake.”

I wiped the cake off my face. “No. Now eat your real food.” I mocked him. “Also, payback is a bitch.” He mumbled something around a mouth full of food “Dear I can't understand you when you talk with your mouth full.”

He swallowed, “I look forward to payback.” Ensue the eyebrow wiggling.

“You are really lame.” He went to respond but this time it was his phone that cut him off.

He looked at it, “Josh” He answered. “Yes? I already know. Her best-friend is my girlfriend did you really think I wouldn't find out? Fuck off Franceschi” and he hung up. “So Josh told me.”

“No really. I didn't figure that out.”

“Smart ass.”

“You love me.” I smiled.

“That I do.” And then Dan, being the smart lad that he is, thought that I wouldn't notice him trying to steal the last bite of my cake.

“Dan. Don't even think about it.”

“Please love?”

“Daniel. My cake.” I ate the last bite and stuck my tongue out at him.

“Well, I'll just get better dessert in a little bit.” He winked at me.

“Not in public babe.”

“Then I do say it's time to go.” He helped me up, paid for our food and practically drug me out of the place.

“Dan love, slow down. I'm not sure running is the best idea in a dress” I jerked him to a stop and leaned against a building.

“Oh yeah. Sorry.” He threw his arms around my shoulders pulling me close to him, then kissing my forehead.

“Sure you are” I looked up at him and made a face.

“I am. I do like being the only one to be able to look at your arse. It's quiet nice.” I shook my head at him before he kissed me.

“You can wait.” I pulled away and laughed at his pouting face.

“If you're making me wait then I think this is totally necessary.” He laughed at the confusion on my face before picking me up bridal style.

“Daniel! Put me down.” I tried to be assertive, but it's hard to when you're too busy trying not to laugh.

“Not gonna happen” He started speed walking, I guess that's the best way to describe it, back to the hotel. I hid my face from the wind in his chest.

“Please put me down?” I looked up at him pouting.

“Oh don't pout at me.” He wrinkled his nose.

“But I just did. So please put me down before Max or someone pops out of no where and makes fun of me.”

“You'll be fine. No one will see you.” And what happened after he said this? Give you three guesses the first two don't count. Yeah, Josh showed up right after he said this.

“What is going on.” He was trying to not laugh, bless his heart, but it wasn't working at all.

“She was being mean.” Dan shrugged as Josh fell instep with him.

“I was not! He is being ridiculous.” I shook my head.

“Whatever losers. I don't even want to know.” He turned back around and walked the different direction, but not before taking a picture, which I'm sure he was going to send to Tina.

“You jinxed it.” I looked up at Dan

“I did not.” He laughed as we were in front of the hotel

“Well, put me down.”

“Nope.” He just pranced, yes pranced, through the lobby and to the elevator before finally putting me down.

“You are being really difficult today.”

“Says the one who took and hour and a half to get ready.”

“Because you woke me up by throwing pillows at me.” I rolled my eyes as the doors opened to let us in.

He drug me in the elevator and pushed to button for the floor our room was on. “But I already made up for that.” He pushed me back against the wall with his hands on my hips.

“Well now you have to make up for publicly embarrassing me” I raised an eyebrow at him.

“Do I now?” He leaned forward.

“Sure do.” I smirked, before he kissed me. Not one of those 'cute public kisses' but a good kiss. A real kiss. He drug his teeth across my bottom lip and pulled away.

“I look forward to it.”

“As do I.” He pulled me in for another kiss, but this time the doors opened.

“Jesus Chris!” Max and Matt shouted making Dan and I turn seeing them covering their eyes.

“Can you two get a room and fuck in private. I do not want to see this.” Max faked gagged.

“That's the plan brother.” I pulled Dan out of the elevator and off towards our room.

“Ew!!!” Max groaned, while Matt started laughing.

“Ha!” I shouted over my shoulder as we got outside of the door. We got it open and half way shut before the two were back.

“Oi! We need our room keys!!” They were forcing the door open, I got them and threw two random ones outside before locking the door

“And that takes care of that” I sighed leaning against the back of the door.

“But not what needs to be taken care of.” Dan walked up to me and put his hand on either side of my head on the door.

“And what is that dear?” I looked up at him.

“I apparently have some making up to do.” He had this evil glint in his eyes. Joy, play time.

“That you do.” I ducked out from under his hands and went behind him.

“Oh no you don't.” He went to throw me over his shoulder but I dodged his hands making the tips of his fingers brush the fabric of my dress. “Oh that's not fair.” I started toward the bathroom as he was getting closer. I ran into the shower shut the door and locked it. I saw him outside of it and got the best idea. “Open the door Rae.” He growled through the door. I took off my dress and threw it over the top of the shower door. I saw the shadow of it landing on his head. “That's not fair. Let me in this shower right now.” I took my bra off and did the same. “Rae.” Oh this is great, I continued the trend with my underwear. “I swear to god Rae.” I laughed quietly at his shadow on the other side of the door. He then stood up straighter and walked out of the bathroom. I waited about a minute before unlocking the door, I poked my head out and looked around the bathroom. Before I even got out of the room I was picked up and thrown on the bed. Dan crawled toward me after taking his shirt off, “You, Miss Rae have been very mean to me.” He grabbed my hands in his and held them tightly.

“Have I? I thought we were having fun.” I looked at his eyes that were more grey than blue, like they always were when I deiced to have a little fun.

“You were having fun. I however have a problem that needs to be taken care of.” He let go of one of my hands and pulled me close to him. I could feel every line of his body, through his jeans everything. I wiggled against him, his eyes narrowed and darkened at me. “Oh no. You aren't getting away this time.” He stopped my movement.

“Who said I wanted to get away?” I ran my free hand along his back.

He laughed darkly, “You drive me mental you do.”

I leaned up “Do something about it.” He literally growled in my ear before pushing me back on the bed. My free hand went from behind his back to above my head along with my other hand being pinned by his hand. His other hand raked down my body making me shiver before he unbuttoned his pants discarding them and his boxers on the floor. His eyes were raking over my body, where his hand had previously been. I broke his focus when I tried to move one of my hands.

“Oh no,” He leaned over top of me, his free hand supporting his weight. “see you got your fun earlier. Now I get mine.” He kissed me, letting one of my hands go, which went around his neck. He pulled away. “Nope. Not today. I get to have my fun.” He took my hand in his and put it back with my other one as I pouted. He licked his lips as he was eying me, his hand sending shivers as he traced patterns into my skin. “Since, I apparently have making up to do, and I get to have my fun. You just stay here and enjoy it.” His lips found mine, but left quickly to trail down my neck shoulders following the path his hand and memorized.

“Dan.” His lips cut me off, and he shook his head after he pulled away. “Please.” His eyes danced over my body, like he was memorizing it, taking in every curve, every detail of my body, every line, every freckle. The grey quality of his eyes shone through the light of sunset coming through the window. I took in the hard line of his jaw, the muscles in contracting in his arms and down his chest, the way his happy trail grows, the definition of his hips, his ridiculously toned thighs, and back up his body. His eyes gave away his thrill before his lips crashed onto mine, hungrier than before. His teeth nipping at my bottom lip, his free hand squeezing on to the sensitive spot on my hip making my squirm against him, and him to pull away.

“Patience is a virtue love.” He mumbled into my neck before kissing and biting while his hand lost it's grip and started trailing down, past my hip down, down my thighs and back up again trailing up my stomach, to my arm and wrist grabbing one in his free hand. “Since you made me wait to get you here.” The I could feel his breath moving up my neck. “I”m making you wait to get what you want.” He kissed the under side of my ear. “But then again.” He shifted on top of me, resting his forehead on mine before kissing me. “Nope. Never mind. I'm going to have more fun.” He brought our hand down by my side. Inching his face lower, focusing on every part of my skin he could get his lips on. His tongue finding all the hypersensitive point of me that he hasn't already exploited. He ran his tongue along the tip of my nipple, lightly at first but soon biting and sucking causing me to arch my back and grip his hands tighter. His attention switched to the other before roaming down my stomach, marking spots on the part of my hip bone that's prominent, down my legs to the inside of my thighs. The heat of his breath was everywhere over my body, causing me to shiver. His tongue making light patterns on the inside of my thigh, he released my hand to move one of my legs wider before recapturing it before I could move it.

“Daniel please.” He looked up at me with the most evil and sexy look that I have ever seen, and nipped my thigh making me jump.

“Patience.”

“Fuck patience. Now.”I tried to glare, he just laughed before bringing his lips back to my inner thighs again. Moving only slightly with each kiss, making me grow more impatient with each passing second. After what felt like hours his tongue flicked across my clit, sucking, licking, while his hands held mine down and my back arched. The harder I squeezed his hands the faster he went, bringing me closer and closer to the edge. He pulled away as I was almost there. “Daniel I'm going to kill you.” He chuckled and brought his face up to mine, leaning over me.

“No you're not.” He licked his lips as his eyes traveled over my body, before crashing his lips on mine. I could feel every part of him against me. He pulled away with a smirk at my whine “Now.” He moved my above my head and took them both into hand putting the other on my hip before he entered me in one hard thrust. There was no slow, sweet with this. This was hard and fast, the sound our skin hitting could barely be heard over our breathing and moaning. My end was getting closer and closer when Dan started picking up the pace, harder and faster. The sound of the headboard against the wall drowned out my loud moans and his growls. His fingers digging into my hip leaving marks from his nails and most likely bruises, told me he was getting close. Suddenly he pulled out and let my wrist go, before flipping me over and entering me again before I could even say anything. His hands digging into my hips as he left kisses on my neck and shoulder. “Fuck.” He growled at me, as he slammed into me pushing me over the edge as his fingers found my clit, massaging quickly. He kept going, massaging and thrusting until his body stilled after one final thrust. He pulled out and pulled me against him falling on his side. His head was resting on my shoulder hidden in my sweat soaked hair. “I love you gorgeous.”He placed a kiss on my shoulder.

“And I love you handsome.” I rolled over and placed my head on his chest looking up at him. He brushed my hair away from my face and over my shoulder the ends covering his tattoos.

“You over me publicly embarrassing you now?”

“Ask me again tomorrow.” I wrinkled my nose.

“Okay, I will.” He started playing with my hair as I listened to his heart beat. We laid there in silence for a while until there was several sets of fist banging on our door. I looked up at him making a face.

“Do we have to answer it?” I whined

Apparently I said it loud enough from them to here. “Yes you have to answer it.” Max shouted through the door making us groan. I took the blanket, leaving Dan to cover up with the sheet, and wrapped it around me before walking to the door unlocking it and opening it to see everyone outside the door.

“Could you not get clothes?” Chris covered his eyes as the rest of them walked in. I threw Dan's boxers and his pants at him.

“You didn't give us time.” I grabbed one of Dan's shirts and and some pants before going into the bathroom and changing. I walked out brushing my hair as Dan stood up without trying to expose himself to everyone, but that quite didn't work as he took one step towards the bathroom Josh stepped on the sheet making it fall from his waist. He struck a pose before strutting into the bathroom. “Really Josh?” I looked over at him where he was situated on top of the dresser.

“Had to be done.” He shrugged.

“Oh by the way. You gave me Josh's room card not mine.” Matt playfully glared at me as I sat down beside him and Holly, who was on his lap, on the bed. I groaned and got up and grabbed the other one that I had left and handed it to him. “Thank you.” He tossed Josh his back and put his in his wallet as Dan walked out and sat down behind me.

“So why exactly did you choose to come here?” He looked at all of them.

“Oh!” Georgie shot up from Max's lap causing the reset of us to jump. “We're going out.”

“And this involves us why? I've already been out in public today.”

“Cause we wanted to know if you two wanted to come.” Laura shook her head at us.

“Actually we are telling you that you're coming.” Holly looked at me with a smile.

“Ugh. Fine. Let's go.” I stood up grabbing my phone where it was on the floor. They all cheered and we left for a pretty interesting night ahead.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is dedicated to me for actually typing this up and getting it posted.