Status: Active, but slow.

The Dilemma.

"Fine, but he still cheated."

"Babe come on. You have to help me do this." I drug on Dan's arm trying to get him to help me with the article. He just laid there while Chew laughed at me from his bunk.

"But it's my day off." He whined.

"Exactly. Because you definitely won't do it when you have a show" I jerked his arm hard enough and he fell out of his bunk. "Come on Daniel." I nudged him with my foot resulting in him rolling around on the floor with everyone looking at him like an idiot, after about five minutes of this he finally got up and I shoved him towards the back lounge while getting my stuff.

"Why do we have to do this?" He whined as he threw himself across the couch.

"Because I need a job. Suck it up" He whined again and I threw my pen and note pad at his head.

He sat there for a few minutes gawking at me, before groaning out a strangled "Why?"

"You aren't getting out of this Daniel." He stuck his tongue out at me before starting writing which he did for about ten minutes.

"Ok. I'm done." He threw the stuff at me, hitting me in the head with my pen which got him flipped off, before trying to leave.

"Not happening." I jerked him on to my couch while I read over what he had, which just turned out to be an in depth description of our sex life "You can not write about our sex life. Christ sake." I whacked him over the head while he just smiled at me.

"But it was the best part of my week" He stretched across the couch putting his head in my lap.

"But you don't want Catherine to read it do you?" I poked his nose.

"That probably wouldn't be the best idea."

"Exactly. So you're going to try again, and aren't leaving this room until it's appropriate." I jumped up leaving him lying across the couch with a pout. "You'll be fine." I rolled my eyes and kissed him before giving him the stuff back and sitting on the other couch messing with my computer. His groans of annoyance and boredom filling the room ever so often.

"Rae, I can't think of anything."

"Just write about what you've enjoyed most about the past week of the shows and band related stuff." I shot him a look as my phone dinged.

"Fine." He stuck his tongue out at me before going back to what he was trying to do. I looked at my phone message from Josh. Wonder what that's about, I opened it up and read it, he was asking if I had talked to Tina since yesterday. I thought about it, I haven't talked to her since last week. I told him so. His wonderful brain produced the word fuck as a response. What the fuck is this all about? Time to go find Josh, I told him to be downstairs in two minutes.

"I'll be back in like fifteen minutes babe. Continue what you're doing." I walked over to him and kissed his head.

"What are you doing?" He leaned his head back to look at me by the door.

"Going to find something out." I rolled my eyes and left quickly walking down the hall and downstairs to see Josh sitting on the couch. "Just the dude I was looking for."

"Why?"

"Cause that's exactly my question, why'd you ask if I've talked to Tina lately?"

He sat down on the couch and ran his hands through his hair as I sat beside him. "I haven't talked to her in two days. She's not answering any of my calls. I just don't know."

"I'll call her ok?" I pulled out my phone and called her putting it on speaker, it rang twice then cut off before the third ring finished. What the fuck, she never sends me to voicemail.

"She sent you to voicemail too." He mumbled.

"What the fuck?"I stared at my phone in shock.

"Should I be worried?" He looked up at me.

"I don't know yet, if she doesn't call you first I'll let you know if she calls me ok? But, now I have to go make sure Dan isn't being inappropriate."I walked back upstairs after ruffling his hair. Entering the back lounge and feeling Dan's frustration in the air was hilarious. "Problems love?" I cocked an eyebrow.

"How do you do this?" He leaned his head up to look at me.

"I suck it up and do it anyways."

"Can I take a break now?"

"Whatever you please, but that HAS to be done today."

He threw everything up in the air before leaping off the couch. "I'll do it at the hotel."

"Sure you will Dan."

He pulled me into his arms. "You'll kill me if I don't finish it. So of course I will."

"This is all true. Now let's go find you something to do that won't hurt your brain." I ruffled his hair as he tried to swat my hands away.

"Let's." He threw me over his shoulder and ran towards the stairs.

"Put me down!!!"

"Never"

"Running down the stairs isn't cool kid."

"Too bad!" He jumped off the last two and threw me on to the couch before diving on top of me.

"I hate you."

"You love me."

"You drugged me Mr. Flint."

"We all know that if anyone did the drugging, it was you dear sister."

"You know, as my brother, you should start taking my side."

"Nonsense." Max threw his arms up. "Now it's time for FIFA." He shouted the last part up the stairs signaling a heard coming toward us.

"Guess that means, it's time for us to lean up before someone," I shot a pointed look towards Max "sit's on us." I leaned up pulling Dan with me.

"You two do enjoy taking up the whole couch." Matt shook his head at us as he walked down.

"Not my fault." Dan held up his hands.

"Bullshit."

"She's right." Josh sat on my other side causing Max to dive on him and effectively Dan and I as well.

"You took my seat ballbag!"

"You sat here last time."

"I did not you did!"

"Did not!"

"But she's my sister!!"

"Why does it matter?" I looked at the two of them.

"Because apparently whoever ends up sitting next to you wins." Chris explained

"Really?"

"Really."

"No ones sitting beside me." I pushed the idiots in the floor and moved to the chair.

"No fair."

"Yes."

"How come I can't sit beside you?"

"Because if for some reason I do have this ability to make the person sitting next to me win, boyfriend or not, I"m not letting you cheat." I stuck my tongue out at Dan.

"Ha!" Max pointed at him

"You either."

"Oh I know."

"Are we gonna play or not?" Josh said pointing to the start screen.

"Game one?" They all looked at me while Josh rummaged for the controllers.

"Well since since ballbag won last tournament he's not. So Chew and Matt!" Josh tossed them the controllers starting the game and it's arguments, claims of cheating, whining and Max and Josh screaming at Matt and Chew respectively.

"You just have to press that button before doing that."

"Don't listen to him, do what I told you Matt." Dan shouted.

"Fuck off wankers, wait your turns." He swatted their hands away while Josh was practically crawling on top of Chew trying to play for him.

"Joshua, get off Chris."

"But Rae, he's doing wrong."

"Alright, three of you that aren't playing, here." They all moved with in arms reach of me, stupid idea on their part. Why? I whacked shit shit out of them. "You will get your turns, now let them play."

"Ow." Dan rubbed his arm.

"Awe, poor baby." I mocked him, he just flipped me off and sat on me. "You're a fatass Flint."

"You'll live." The res of the game went as normal as one could go. Though the claims of cheating weren't being made by Matt but by Josh after Chew has won.

"He never wins! He had to have cheated."

"Give it up Josh. Now Dan and Max." I waved my hands at the two and they started their game, which went the same as before but with enough yelling for Josh not to have to. When Dan scored the last goal Max fell out in the floor and started screaming 'TO DAN, I LOST TO DAN I MEAN COME ON!!' My brother doesn't have issues at all. "Alright, time for Dan and Chew to play to see who's gonna play against Ballbag over there." I pointed at Josh. They started their unnaturally quiet fame until the last few minutes when Josh realized Chew was winning.

"HE'S CHEATING!! HOW CAN HE NOT BE CHEATING!!"

"Shut up Josh." That was from everyone else.

"But he's cheating." The buzzer on the game sounded right as he said this. "Alright cheated."

"Are you gonna play or not?" I looked over at him when Dan lifted me out of my seat only to pull me on top of him.

"Fine, but he still cheated." He grabbed the unused controller off the table and started playing. This game went as expected, the loudest. As anytime Chris was even close to scoring Josh would call cheating and with any time he actually scored the royal bitch fit Josh threw was fantastic. Then when he realized that Chew and him were tied all he broke loose in Joshua-land. All was restored in his head when with four seconds left he broke the time and won, the proceeding victory dance was worse than the normal ones.

"Are you done with your horrible dancing yet?" Matt looked over at him.

He stopped for a second. "Nope." And started again.

"We're at the hotel!!" Max looked out the window as we pulled up. Most of us headed up stairs to get our shit, with Max most likely being the first one out the door. I grabbed my bag from Dan's bunk and threw some of his clothes in there before he walked up to me.

"You have everything?"

"All in my bag." He grabbed my hands as we headed downstairs to be greeted with Josh on the floor clutching the back of his knee. "And what happened here?"

"Max kicked me in the back of the knee as he left. Fucker."

"Why?"

"No idea." Dan and I laughed before stepping over him and headed out. Bobby handed me the keys to my room as we got the the door of the place

"They can't get extras from reception, only you and I can."

"You are a god Bobby!" He shouted an I know as we walked into the hotel

"Our own room for two days." Dan wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"We do, and you have a show tomorrow."

"I know."

"Only because I reminded you."

"I'll let you think that." He ruffled my hair as we got into an elevator.

"Mhmm."

"Don't mhmm me."

"I did. What you gonna do about it." He stayed silent. "That's what I thought." I poked his nose as the doors slid open.

"Rae! Thank god there you are! She's in labor we need to go now!" Alan rushed into the elevator and pressed the ground floor button.

"Fuck!"

"Everyone else in on their way with her to the hospital."

I looked over at Dan and kissed him quickly. "I'll see you when I get back. And get that done."

"Alright love you."

"Love you too." The doors opened again and this time Tino rushed in and grabbed each one of Alan and I's hand

"Cabs are here,was told to wait. Need to go." He pulled us through the lobby and out to the waiting cabs that rushed off to the hospital as soon as we shut the doors. The ride didn't last long as soon as we got there we rush out and into the building.

"I need Nyx Carlile's room!" Alan all but shouted at the closet receptionist, who hurriedly told him. He bolted and we ran to catch up, he headed towards the stairs and stopped at the door "She's on the fifth floor." When he opened the door we were taking two steps at a time. I got the the door first and opened it.

"Room number?" I shot back.

"30." We went through looking at the room numbers.

"Found it." I bolted to Tino right as he got the door open.

"Who the fuck is it now?!?!" She shouted.

"Just us." Tino mumbled as we held our hands up as we entered her view.

"Where's Joshuma James Alphonse Fransassy?" She looked over at Tino.

"GODDAMNIT I FORGOT JOSH." He shouted.

I grabbed my phone "I got it." I stepped outside as I called him

"What?"

"Hospital 15 minutes away. 5th floor room thirty. Now."

"He's coming."

"Now Josh."

"Be there soon." He hung up and I went back in.

"Where's the asshat I'm naming my child after?"

"On his way. Don't kill the messenger."

"Goo- OH FUCK. GODDAMNIT. I HATE THIS."

"It's been two minutes. Get the doctor now." Austin looked at Alan.

"GET OUT." Nyx yelled making everyone but Austin leave the room. "ALAN ANTHONY ASHBY YOU GET YOUR ARSE BACK IN HERE" Alan's face went pale as he turned around. Phil found a doctor when we got to the waiting area and we all sat down.

"She is going to murder Josh." Tino mumbled.

"No she's not." I pointed towards Josh, Anna, and two other people running past us.

"There's her parents too." Phil laughed as they skidded to a stop. We stayed in the waiting room for hours each of us messing on our phones, looking up occasionally to see if anyone was coming out. Josh, Alan, and Nyx's dad came out soon.

"What's going on?" I asked Josh when he knocked my feet out of a chair.

"She's cursing Austin and his, quoting her here, god forsaken demon spawn." Alan sat down on the floor.

"And Josh because she made the idiotic mistake of naming the kid after him and now it's definitely going it be a pain in the ass."

"She sure is creative." I shook my head and leaned it back as we all lapsed into silence for an hour or soon until Austin skidded to a stop in front of us.

"Alex, Josh, Rae! She wants you." We all got up and headed towards the room.

"So you're the Rae?"

"Sure am."

"Heard you punched Josh in the face."

"That shit hurt." Josh whined.

"Favorite moment of tour so far."

"I won 30 quid off that." Austin smirked at us as we got to the door, he opened it.

Nyx was half asleep but holding a small blue bundle. Anna and her mom sitting on each side of her. She looked up at us. "Hey guys." She smiled at us and Alex gave her a kiss on the forehead. "Daddy, Rae, Josh. Meet Austin Joshua Carlile." She handed him up to Alex.

"He's adorable." He smiled and cooed and the baby for a few minutes until I got impatient.

"My turn." I held my hands out.

"You drop my kid, I'll kill you." Nyx half glared at me.

"I am not my brother." I stuck my tongue out before taking Little Austin into my arms.

"Thank god for that, I don't think I could handle another Max Helyer running around." Josh rubbed his head.

"No one could." Austin laughed out.

"You're Max's sister?" Her mom looked up at me.

"Sadly." I offhandedly replied as I looked at the adorable brown eyes baby in my arms. I looked up as Josh took a picture of me with him.

"My turn loser." Josh took him out of my hands and I pouted.

Austin and Nyx were talking to her dad before he looked at Anna and her mom. "Tay, Anna let's go get some food?" He shot them a curious look, I looked over to Josh to see if he was paying attention but he was just talking quietly to the baby.

"Josh give me my child." Nyx demanded Josh, who obliged.

"So anyways, we have a question for the two of you." Austin looked at us from laying beside Nyx.

"We have an answer."

"Well my darling demon spawn of a son, needs godparents. We want the two of you to do it."

"Why not Alan and Anna?" Josh asked.

"Alan isn't allowed to be alone with Little Austin, like ever."

"So yes or no?" Austin looked at us.

"Of course." I smiled at the two of them."But now I have to make sure my boyfriend has done what I told him to do." I gave Nyx a hug and left quickly. The cab ride was short thank god, I got up to the room and Dan was half asleep on the bed. "You really couldn't wait till I got back to go to sleep." I jumped on top of him.

"Hey. You're back." He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"That I am. Did you get that done for me?" I raised an eyebrow.

"20 minutes after you left." He poked my nose. "Now, let's go to sleep."

"Okay." I got off the bed and started taking off my clothes and Dan wiggled out of his pants. I went to grab one of Dan's shirts but he grabbed my wrist.

"Just get in bed now please?" He pulled me back into bed and rested his head on my shoulder. "I love you Rae."

"Love you too Dan." I closed my eyes and drifted off in minutes.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is way late, and really shit. I apologize, but I updated.