Status: Active, but slow.

The Dilemma.

"You need a shirt to go out in public Daniel."

I was out on the balcony smoking while Dan was still asleep. Time to get Josh to kidnap him so I can call Georgie to see if she and Laura have the stuff that I asked them and Abigail, Joshua’s new lady friend, for Dan’s surprise so she can bring it to me. I got my phone from the table thing and texted him to take Dan away. He replied sure thing, and to make sure I let him in. I finished up my cigarette and walked into the room, I stood by the door waiting for his knock. Which thankfully came shortly. “Let me in!”

“Fine.” I opened the door and he bounced in. “Just be warned he’s naked.”

“Nothing I haven’t seen before Rae.” He waved a hand at me and jumped on to the bed. “Daniel! Wake up. We have somewhere to be!!”

“Rae make him stop.” Dan whined at me.

“Too amusing.”

“Get up Daniel.”

“I’m naked. I’ll be out soon.”

“I’ll wait outside the room. Make sure he actually gets up.” Josh jumped off the bed and exited the room quickly.

Dan rubbed his hands over his face and through his hair before looking at me. “Morning.”

“Morning love. You realize he will be back in soon if you don’t get dressed right?”

“I know.” He stood up and went into the bathroom grabbing some pants. After a few minutes he came out. “Find me a shirt.”

“Why can’t you clothe your own self?”

“Cause you wear my shirts more than I do.”

“Curse your logic.” I grabbed one of his shirts from my bag and threw it at him.

“Thank you.” He smiled at me and put it on. “Love you.”

“Love you too lazy ass.” I kissed him. “Now go spend some time with Joshua before he breaks down the door.” I pushed him towards the door.

“I’ll be back later.” He left the room, and I went and got my phone from the balcony, calling Georgie.

“Georgie dear.”

“I have the stuff. Josh told me he was kidnapping Dan so I’m on my way with it.”

“You are glorious. I’ll see you soon.”

“See you soon.” She hung up. I flopped across the bed, waiting for her to show up, which didn’t take as I expected. “Let me in.”

I jumped off the bed and opened the door for her. “Have I mentioned that I love you?”

“Not nearly enough for doing this for you.” She set the bag on the bed. I opened it and looked in, everything that I had asked for. “There are some things in there that the three of us figured why not? So we just got it.”

“I really do love you.” I closed the bag and put it inside of my other one.

“So this is all happening next week?”

“Yupp. Last day of tour, though kinda nervous about how I’m going to pull this off.”

“Get one of the guys to kidnap him after the show so you can set up.” She shrugged at me

“Great idea.”

“Also, where the fuck did your hair go?”

“Chris and Oli took me to get it cut like two weeks ago. We’ve even Skyped since then about the stuff for the surprise. How have you not noticed?”

“You’ve had your hair up all of the times we’ve Skyped. Anyways, it’s nice to see you without injuries but I have to return to Chris now.”

“It’s nice to not have any injuries. Fuck up his hair for me?”

“Always. Talk to you later.” She left quickly.

Our sort of conversation got me thinking. No more crutches, no more wraps, no more meds, no more pain in my ribs, wrist, and ankle. No more bruises anywhere, just yay. It’s time for a mini celebration by dancing really badly to my guilty pleasure, One Direction. It’s Josh’s fault that I even know who they are, but they are just so damn catchy. I spent a good thirty minutes dancing around the room like an idiot, but celebration is a cause for idiotic dancing. After I got tired of dancing I ran a bath, got undressed and got in. God it’s great being able to bathe alone, I mean showering with Dan isn’t bad, not even close to bad but I can now do it on my own. I leaned my head back and enjoyed the warmth of the water, closing my eyes. I enjoyed being alone, being able to listen to music without someone making a snarky comment about it. But it was short lived when I heard the room door open, so I lifted my foot out of the bathroom and shut the door. Just incase Josh tagged along.

“Really Rae? I need to stop letting Josh hang out with you.” He turned off the music and opened the door.

“At least I don’t blast it through out the bus like he does. I wait till I’m alone.” I flicked some water at him.

“True, but the water thing was completely unneeded.”

“Totally is.” I did it again. “So needed.”

“That’s it.” He stripped down, got in the tub behind me, making sure to splash around as much water as possible and wrapped his arms around mine. “Can’t do it now can you?”

“Only because you have my arms trapped. Which is cheating by the way.”

“Not cheating, just winning.”

“Whatever.” I leaned my head on to his shoulders.

“So what did you do today while Josh drug me everywhere?”

“Talked to Georgie for a bit, had a mini celebration because I no longer have to use my crutches, got in here. Then you showed up.”

“Sounds fun.”

“It was, so what is our plan for this wonderful off day?”

“Do absolutely fuck all.”

“Sounds like a plan. Now wash my hair.”

“So demanding, and why aren’t you doing it? You’ve been bitching about not being able to do things on your own for the past three weeks.”

“Cause you’re here.” I smiled at him.

“Shouldn’t have even gotten in the bath.” He rolled his eyes and washed and conditioned my hair for me. Though not before demanding I do the same for him. We spent about an hour in the bath before I complained about my fingers being covered in wrinkles. I was standing up when I got the great remark of “Well get out then.”

“I didn’t think of that, that’s why I’m standing up.” I rolled my eyes and stepped out grabbing a towel, drying myself and wrapping it around my body while he got out and drained the tub.

“So much sarcasm for such a small woman. Toss me a towel though?” I threw one at his face.

“Nope I refuse. You have to air dry.”

“Smartass.” He rolled his eyes as I walked out of the room, grabbing my bag and getting clean clothes for me, and dry ones for him out. Also hiding the bag with stuff for his surprise under my clothes from yesterday. “Get me dry clothes?” He came out of the bathroom

“They’re already on the bed.”

“Have I mentioned that I love you today?” He kissed my cheek before grabbing his clothes and getting dressed.

“Nope, slacker.” I put my hair up in the towel and started getting dressed.

“Well, I love you even though you’re mean.” He stuck out his tongue out at me.

“And I love you too even though you’re a slacker.” I slid my pants on.

“Good.”

“Though for slacking you should take me out for food because I’m hungry.” I raised an eyebrow at him

“Are you hungry or just bored?” He gave me a really weird look that I can’t even describe correctly.

“Actually hungry haven’t eaten all day.” I stuck my tongue out at him.

“Let’s go then.”

“You need a shirt to go out in public Daniel.” I looked up at him for putting my shoes on.

He looked down at his bare chest. “Yeah that might be useful.” He threw on his shirt and slid on some shoes. “Ok, we can go now.”

“Sounds like a fantastic idea.” I grabbed the key and our phones before we headed out the door.

Once we got into the elevator Dan looked over at me. “Shit, I forgot my phone.” I laughed at him and pulled it out of my back pocket.

“But I didn’t.”

“You’re a life saver.”

“I’ve heard.”

“And you say I’m the one with the big ego.” He poked me in the side.

“Cause your ego is way bigger than mine and you know it.”

“If you say so.”

“I do say so.” I stuck my tongue out at him as the doors slid open.

“So, where to for eat?”

“Don’t care?” I shrugged

We headed out the doors of the hotel “Oi! Where you two going?” Nicholls and Max ran up to us.

“We are going to get food dear brother.”

“Oh good, we’re coming too.” Max threw his arms around my shoulder.

“Just invite us along why don’t you? Rude.” Nicholls scoffed at him.

“We’re used to it.” Dan shrugged at him.

“Well okay then, where to for food?”

“No idea yet. And don’t even suggest it Max.” I looked at my brother.

“No fun.”

“Anyways, we should start walking instead of blocking the doors of the hotel.” I removed Max’s arm from around me and walked out the door.

“Idea!” Max shouted at the three of us.

“What?” I returned the favor.

“Piggy back race?” He raised an eyebrow.

“I’m up for it if the losers over here making the faces are.” I pointed to Dan and Nicholls.

“Now I feel like a wimp. Thanks Rae.” Nicholls shoved my shoulder.

“I guess I have no choice. So how are you two going to do this?” Dan raised an eyebrow at the other two.

“Max on my back of course. Not like he could hold me, my feet would still be touching the ground.”

“Alright, where to?” I jumped on Dan’s back, almost making him fall over.

“Warning would have been nice there Rae.” He huffed at me

“Boohoo.” I leaned down to whisper in Dan’s ear. “When they answer my question. Take off running.” He nodded before I leaned back up. “But someone answer my question.”

“End of the street?” Nicholls pointed in a general direction.

“Good enough for me.” Dan shrugged and then took off running towards our destination. Shouts from Nicholls followed once he noticed what had happened. I could barely hear Max over Dan and I laughing from a distance behind us. A few more minutes of frantic running and death threats from the two idiots behind us we reached the end of the street, or what we thought was the end. “Oh my god. That was great, we should do it more often, weekly piggy back races.” Dan breathed out as we collapsed onto a bench in front of a place to eat waiting for the others.

“Deal. But it’ll have to be a Last Day of Tour piggyback race. Mandatory for every person on tour.”

“Oh yeah, I keep forgetting that we only have a week of tour left. Then you have to leave me and go all the way back to boring North Carolina and far away from me.” He wrapped his arms around me and pouted. “I don’t like it.” He huffed at me

“You are also forgetting you are coming with me for three weeks.” I smiled at him.

“I did not know about this. How?” He raised an eyebrow at me.

“I told everyone I was kidnapping you, they didn’t question it. Though Max said he was coming out after two weeks.”

“Well ok then. Sounds wonderful to me.” He shrugged.

“Figured it would.” I poked his nose.

“Ugh. I hate walking up on shit like this. Ew you two seriously, need to stop being in public.” Max jumped off Nicholls back and shook his head at us.

“It is kinda gross, and a horrible reminder that I am alone. Thanks guys.” Nicholls saluted us.

“I would say I know people, but I really don’t know people. And the person I do know, well I’m not going to do that to another person for a while.”

“What just came out of her mouth?” He looked between Dan and Max.

“I’ll translate. She would hook you up with the one females she knows but that would end bad.” Dan explained.

“Thanks for the not offer?” He shrugged.

“What about the food?!?!” Max whined out.

“Dude, look at the building in front of us.” Dan pointed to the windows behind us.

“Oh. Well let’s go in.” He gestured towards the door. We got up and headed in, lunch was nice. We talked, laughed, Max almost started a food fight with Nicholls but I kicked them before it good too out of control. I got chocolate cake, and the boys now have a new game called how far can we go before she hits us for taking her food. They all got kicked again. We started out towards the hotel and there was so much complaining about the bruises on their shins on the way back. It was a bit ridiculous to be honest. Finally, two hours after we left Dan and I finally got back to the room. I flopped down onto the bed while Dan was in the bathroom and looked for my laptop, and of course it was across the room.

“Dannn?” I called out.

“Whhaaattt?” He walked out of the bathroom in his boxers.

“Bring me my computer please?” He rolled his eyes at me before grabbing it and joining me on the bed.

“Are you making me watch Supernatural again?”

“Yes, because we’re half way through season 8 and it’s fantastic. You are two seasons behind me and you are going to watch it when it comes on TV with me.” I pulled it up on Netflix after I took my computer from him.

“I really hate you.”

“I sat through your Gossip Girl marathon on the last day off. My turn.” I smirked at him. He just mumbled under his breath about logic while it loaded. “Turn off the lights please?” I was greeted with more grumbling as he did that and we started watching TV. Thankfully he shut up about being confused by the fourth episode. We finished that season and I chose to be nice and not start season 9 until home.

“Ok so. That Metatron asshole is the only angel left right?” He gaped at me as I closed my computer.

“Right.”

“And he used Cas to cast all the angels out? But Sam and Dean are sort of ok, Kevin’s locked in the batcave and we have no idea where Charlie’s at?”

“First, yes which explains in the endverse episode why Cas said there were no angels. Second we know Dean’s ok, Sam could be dying. Kevin is still in the batcave probably freaking out. And Charlie is still doing her thing else where and probably kicking ass while doing it too.”

“What about Crowley and Abbadon though?” He poked the side of my head.

“Crowley wasn’t cured I think, but he seemed that he gain back some human quality so that good be good. Abbadon needs a new meat suit and might be back later next season but in a different meat suit like Ruby did.”

“Well okay then. And I really dislike you for getting me into this show. I was perfectly happy mourning over Gossip Girl with marathons for the rest of my life. But no you had to force me to watch this show and now I’m hooked.” He just pouted at me.

“You love me and you know it.” I poked his nose.

“Ah I really do.” He kissed me and moved my computer from my lap and on to the table. “So we have two weeks at your house before I have to come back?” His arms wrapped around my shoulders.

“Nope, three weeks before you come back over here. Two weeks alone. One week with Max and Laura. Possibly Josh and Abigail after a few days.”

“Holy shit. We’re going to get alone time.” He whispered into my ear.

“Don’t say anything you’re going to jinx it. I’m just excited about regular sun, like a proper sunny day that we can go swimming in the pool.”

“You have a pool?” He gaped at me.

“Yeah, you can see it from the attic, which is basically my room now. Not sleeping in my actually room, and mom’s room will probably stay empty along with the guest room.”

“How big is your house?”

“It’s beach front property Dan. Mom was a genius, had enough money in her savings to buy a house and everything she needed.” I shrugged and looked at him.

“I would say it’s genetic because you’re pretty smart, but Max.” Dan laughed out.

“Of course Max has to mess it up.” I rolled my eyes.

“Enough talk about Max. What are we going to do those two weeks we have alone?” He turned me to face him.

“Haven’t got a clue.” I scrunched up my face.

“Sure you don’t.” He kissed my nose.

“Seriously. I have no idea, I’m just as shocked as you are.” I flicked his forehead.

“Oi! That wasn’t necessary. But I do have an idea as to how we can spend the alone time we have now.” He laughed, before starting the long afternoon turned night.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I'm going to completely finish this before I post another chapter (which, shouldn't be too long as I have two chapters already completely written.) I should only have to write one more and post them and then it's over.