Status: Active, but slow.

The Dilemma.

"Do you have on pants?"

I woke up and wormed my way out of Dan's grip. Tomorrow is Dan's surprise, this is gonna be great. Have to get the last of my supplies then too. Shit I need to get someone to make sure Dan's out while I set things up after the show. Fuck. Maybe Josh will help. I got out of the bunk and walked to Josh's, he's not in it, Matt isn't it his either. I walked down stairs to find Josh hanging up the phone. "Joshua I need your help."

"What Rae?"

"My surprise for Dan. I need him out of the room while I get things ready."

"Nope. Not helping you with this." He shook his head at me then laughed at my pout. "You're surprise you find a way to make it happen."

"Fine, Matt will help me." I stuck my tongue out and waited outside the bathroom for Matt to come out. I mean where else would he be? He did after several minutes. "I need your help Matt."

"With whatever you're doing for Dan tomorrow?"

"Yes. I need him away while I get things ready."

"Nope!" He shook his head at me. "I am in no way assisting you with getting laid."

"Fucker." I rolled my eyes and went upstairs. Chris will help, I checked on Dan making sure he was still asleep, which thankfully he was, before I climbed into Chris' bunk. "Chris I need your help for tomorrow." I shook him awake. "Chris. Help me."

"I'm asleep. Go get Max to."

"I don't really want to explain to him, what exactly I'm doing. Please?" He leaned up and rubbed his eyes.

"Fine. What do you need?" I smiled at him and whispered what I needed him to do and why.

"So you need me to get him away from the hotel while you do this?"

"Yes. And you can't let anyone else know! I only have limited amount of time for this to work. And it has to be perfect."

"I'm not even going to ask why I of all people have to get Dan out of the room for two hours."

"Because you love me and well Matt refused and so did Josh. Didn't want to make Max kill over. I did try to save you from doing this." He shot me a look saying he didn't believe me. "But seriously, just take him out for food or something so I can get what I need to done."

"You're lucky I love you Squirt. I'll make sure he's away for an hour so you can get this done. Now scram so I can go back to sleep." He shooed me away.

"Thank you!!!!" I ruffled his hair before he shoved me out of his bunk. I rolled over on the floor to see Dan standing there looking pissed. Fuck fuck fuck. This surprise can't be ruined. Not this close to it.

"What were you and Chris talking about?" Oh yeah he's pissed. Fuck.

"Stuff for tomorrow." I stood up.

"What kind of stuff Rae?"

"Stuff that is for me to know and you to find out." I went to poke his nose but he swatted my hand away.

"Yeah sure."

"Seriously Dan. You'll find out tomorrow. I promise."

"Then just tell me now."

"I can't or it will ruin everything that I've planned out for this."

"Why not?"

"Cause I've spent weeks making sure everything is right, and I'm not gonna ruin it a day before it's supposed to happen."

"Whatever Rae." He rolled his eyes at me before storming away.

"Dan wait!" I followed him downstairs. "Daniel!" He's not turning around. Fuck fuck fuck what have I done. Fuck.

"Whatever Rae. Go do whatever it is you have to keep secret from me." He slammed the door to the bus.

"FUCCCCCCKKKKK" I slid down the door and put my head in my knees. After five minutes of sitting there muttering obscenities under my breath, crying and trying to get some form of communication from Dan, I felt someone sit down beside me.

"What's wrong?" Of all the people I expected, Josh was not the one.

"Dan heard me talking to Chris about his surprise and is now pissed at me because I can't tell him or it would ruin it all. He won't answer my calls or text."

"Want me to talk to him?" I turned my head towards him.

"You'd do that for me?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Of course, you maybe a little annoying at your best. But you do love my best mate and are trying to do something nice for him." He pushed me a little.

"Thanks Franfuckface." I shot him a smile. "You're a little more tolerable than I give you credit for." He stood and held out his hands to help me up.

"Oh come on, I'm not gonna be mean I promise" Josh held a pinkie out to me, I hook mine through his then took his hands so he could pull me off the floor "I'll go find him and talk to him ok? Go spend time with your brother." He pulled me in for a hug "It'll be ok Rae." He pushed me towards the stairs. I shook my head at him before heading upstairs and hearing the door shut. I opened Max's curtains to see him still sleeping, and then pushed him awake.

"Put on boxers I'm getting in." He nodded at me groggily and grabbed some putting them on under his blanket then letting me get under it.

"S'wrong sis?" He wrapped his arms around me.

"I fucked up. Big time."

"I'm sure you did no such thing Rae. What's going on?" He moved my hair away from my eyes and wiping away stray tears.

"You know I've been planning a surprise for Dan tomorrow after the show. I needed someone to get him out of the room for an hour or so, so I can set everything up and make sure it's exactly how I want it to be. So I asked Chris, when I was talking to him about it apparently Dan walked by and heard something that sounded bad I guess and now he's pissed." More tears came the more I talked. "He won't answer my calls or texts. I fucked it all up."

"Hey, hey, hey. Stop the crying. Everything's going to be fine love. We'll fix it okay? Things are going to be ok. It's going to be perfect, your surprise is going to go exactly how you've planned it. If I have to knock him out to show him how much of a wanker he's being."

"Can I take a nap in here for a while?"

"Of course. Switch with me and give me some cuddles." I switched places with him and curled up in his chest and fell asleep crying with Max playing with my hair. I woke up some time later, Max had left the bunk I pulled one of his pillows closer to me when I heard several pairs of foot steps coming up the stairs. "Dan listen to me! Just talk to her, she came in my bunk crying and fell asleep doing the same for fucks sake."

"Then what can't any of you tell me Max?! What is it that I can't be trusted with?"

"It's not for us to tell! I don't even know all the details ok? Look, you're one of my best mates. But she's my sister and she's upset because of something she's trying to do for you. Fucking daft wanker."

"But she's hiding something from me!"

"She's trying to do something for you!" Chris shouted at him.

"Whatever you two, I'm going to check in. I'm crashing with Josh tonight." I heard him moving around in his bunk getting clothes, then his footsteps going through the hall and out the stairs slamming the door as he left.

"We should check on her, there's no way she's still asleep after all that. And she doesn't need to stay alone tonight."

"We'll crash with her." I heard Chris move probably nod.

Chris moved the curtains open to the bunk. "Squirt, you awake?" I rolled over looking at them, still gripping the pillow.

"Alright, we're coming in. Get your butt in the middle." Max climbed in and wedged himself between the wall and me while Chris got in. "It's going to be ok." They both hugged me and let me cry for a while.

"Come on, let's go in the hotel now." Chris got up and helped me out of the bunk. "You have to put on pants to do that though." I smiled at him weakly and started gathering stuff from my bunk, clothes, mainly sweats, my phone. I tried to avoid Dan's clothes, which was admittedly harder than I originally thought. Thank fuck for taking other peoples clothes.

"Don't you dare not pack anything for this damn surprise. Things are going to be ok and it will happen." Max glared at me when he saw what was in my bag. I grabbed the bag with the stuff for Dan's surprise, which held the clothes I needed and several other things that Dan had mentioned a few weeks back, and stuff that Georgie and Laura helped me with. I walked down the bus and went for the door "Pants Rae. Pants!" I looked down at my bare legs. Max took my bags and turned me around sending me back upstairs. I grabbed a pair of shorts and put them on.

"Do you have on pants?" Chris asked when I walked down the stairs.

"The shirt covers the shorts." I lifted it up.

"Alright let's go." Max threw his arms around my shoulder and we walked into the hotel. Chris got our room keys then we went to the elevator.

"So what exactly is in this bag?" Max held up the surprise bag.

"Do I really have to tell you?"

"Please?" He pouted.

"Stuff. l need it for the surprise."

"Such as?" Chris raised an eyebrow.

"You can look if you want. I wouldn't suggest it though." I shrugged and Max opened the bag, and his strangled scream followed when he started digging around.

"WHY?! Just there are things in here that I wouldn't even think of just EW RAE."

"Dude you asked. I suggested you not do it, but no you had to be all nosey."

"How would you even use half this stuff?" Chris poked around in the bag before closing it.

"It was your girlfriends who helped me find most this stuff and it was their ideas. Some of it's things that Dan's mentioned in passing. Though there's makeup and clothes in there." I smirked at the looks on their faces when the door slid open.

"I don't believe you." Max shook his head.

"Room key?" I held my hand out for it. They just shook their head.

"We are crashing with you tonight." Chris smiled.

"Fuckers. Lead the way." I gestured for him to go, we walked a short distance before he went into the room. Of course my room is a single bed. "Dibs on bed."

"We're sharing." Max laughed.

"One bed. And there is no way all of us can sleep on it."

"If we can all fit in a bunk together, we can sleep on the bed together. It's not like Chris and I haven't shared a bed before."

"Fine." I fell on to the bed. While Max put my bags somewhere "Put the surprise bag under the bed."

"That seems like a good idea." He shoved it under the bed and jumped on top of me.

"Get off. Trying to nap."

"You need to put on some real clothes so we can go eat." He kept jumping up and down.

"Just bring me some food back?" I moved my head to give Chris a look, who just groaned.

"I hate it when you give me that look." He jerked Max off the bed. "Come on, give her some time alone." They left and I went to the bathroom turning on the shower. I stripped out of Dan's shirt and my shorts standing in front of the mirror, taking in my appearance. Fading love bites trailing down my neck to my shoulders and various other places, distinct thumbnail prints on my hipbones. I shook my head and went into the shower, letting the water drain down my back rinsing of the dirt, the smell of Dan. I washed my hair and shaved so I wouldn't have to for tomorrow. I shut off the water and grabbed a towel wrapping it around me. I grabbed a tee-shirt and some underwear putting them on and laying across the bed messing with my phone. Looking at my pictures, most being Dan and I, ones from the fair and shows. The door opened and I put my phone away and looked over at the door. Dan stood there holding a bag of what I assumed to be food.

"I brought you food." He set the bag on the edge of the bed.

"Thanks." I leaned up, getting my food out of the bag and handed it back to him. He got his out and sat on the bed, we ate in silence. Not the comfortable silence I've gotten so used to, just painful silence. "So?" I looked over at him after we both had finished.

"You gonna tell me what's going on?" Well there goes an attempt at not arguing with him about this.

"I can tomorrow."

"Why not today?"

"Because, Dan. I've been planning this for weeks. For you. I don't want to ruin something that I've worked hard to pull off because I want to do something awesome for you all because you've gotten this crazy idea that I'd hide something bad from you."

"Well that's exactly what it seems like Rae." He ran his hands through his hair. "It seems like your hiding something really bad. Like really bad. Are you doing ok? Is it your ribs again? Just tell me."

"Daniel, I'm fine. My ribs are fine. I'm just trying to do something for you."

"Then just tell me." He looked up at me from the edge of the bed.

I scooted over towards him taking his hands in mine. "I can't Dan, or I would. You know I would. I promise."

"Why can't you?"

"Because."

"Seriously Rae?! Because is the best you reason you have? BECAUSE?!" He jerked his hands out of mine and got up off the bed yelling and pacing the room. I didn't realize I started crying again until a tear hit my arm.

"YES BECAUSE IS THE BEST REASON I HAVE! Fucks sake. I'm trying to do something FOR YOU. For us."

"Then fucking tell me Rae. Just tell me. If whatever it is that you're hiding is for me, for US. Just fucking tell me. And I'll stay in here and make all this up to you, just tell me." He looked over at me from the door.

"I WOULD HAVE ALREADY IF I COULD. JESUS CHRIST DANIEL."

"Whatever Rae." He left the room slamming the door shut. I fell back on to the bed wiping away tears with my shirt. And of course it smelt like him, I went to my bag with clothes getting the two other shirts out and smelling them. Fuck. Just I can't deal with it, not now. Not when he's being a complete wanker. Where the fuck is Max's shit? I grabbed my phone calling him.

"You ok?" He answered before the first ring had finished.

"Where are your clothes?"

"In the dresser. Why?"

"Talk to you when you get back if I'm awake."

"Wait Rae. Did Dan-" I didn't wait for him to even finish the sentence before hanging up.

I tried calling Dan again, and of course no answer straight to voicemail I hung up the phone and ended up throwing it against the wall and taking out one of Max's shirts and putting it on. I laid back down on the bed and covered up. Under the duvet I could smell the shirt, it smelt like my brother, his cigarettes, his distinct cologne, little bit of sweat but I looked over that. It was just Max. I'm not sure how long I stayed hiding under there floating in between awake and asleep, but sooner or later I heard the door open and in came way more people than just Chris and Max, and the ruffle of bags getting set down.

"The only person who knows the full details of the surprise is Rae. I have a feeling that none of us really want to know." Chris said. "She told me that she needed me to get him out of the room so she could change and set up a few essential things, and before any of you ask no I'm not telling you what she told me exactly because even I was a little freaked out by it and trust me you will kill over. Mainly you Max."

"Oh god." Josh muttered. "Oh shit. I think she's asleep."

"Ok, so that means we keep quiet." Matt said.

"Anyways. She's been planning this for weeks, and for her to be able to plan something this big, from the fact that she asked me to help with it means it has to be big and pretty damn important to her, and keep it a secret from Dan for this long. Only to have a small fluke fuck it up this close. That fucking blows." I could just see Josh shaking is head at the other three.

"What the fucks in the corner?" Max walked over towards the corner of the room that I tossed my phone. "She threw her phone against the wall. Apparently things didn't go well when we forced Dan to bring her the food and talk to her. Fuck I don't think it works." I heard him mess with it. "No wait. It barely works. Cracked her screen. Wait she tried to call Dan after she called me."

"How have we not noticed her clothes, well one of my shirts, one of Oli's and one of Dan's thrown across the room?" Chris walked around, I'm assuming picking up the shirts.

"When she called me she asked where mine were."

"Hand me one of the shirts." Josh asked, well more demanded. I heard fabric getting thrown and caught. "It smells like Dan. That's why she asked for some of yours."

"How do you even know that?" Matt sounded extremely confused.

"Max take off your shirt."

"Why?"

"Proving a point." Max groaned and I heard the ruffling of clothing. "Thank you Max. Now smell the shirt she threw, now Max's."

"They do smell different." Even with my eyes closed and being half conscious I could see the surprised look on Matt's face.

"Makes sense I guess, but back to why we're here. Wait she needs to be awake for this. Josh start the coffee but let Chris fix it for her we don't want her throwing coffee in anyone’s face again." Cue Matt's mumbling about the one time that happened. "Matt open the windows because she's going to need a fag." Max started digging through my bags for my cigarettes, Matt moved toward the windows and Josh started the small coffee maker. "Aha! Found them." Max half-whispered after a few minutes of digging through my bag.

"Coffee's ready." Chris said.

"How the fuck are you the one who makes her coffee right when you don't even drink it?" I'm sure Josh was shaking his head

"I observe. Now let me wake her up." The sound of his footsteps got closer to the bed, I felt him sit down on the edge. "Rae." He poked me through the duvet. "Wake up. I have your coffee, and Max has your cigarettes. Come on. I know your upset, and awake by now. I saw your hand move for the coffee." He pulled the covers from over my head. Stupid hand twitch.

"You're a dick dude. Give me the coffee." I shot him a half-assed glare before he graciously gave me the coffee and Max tossed me my pack. I took a sip of my coffee and lit up a cigarette. "Now why exactly did you wake me up? Being conscious isn't really on my to-do list for the next 24 hours."

"We have a plan." Max jumped on to the bed, the others following him shortly. "Well, technically it was Josh's idea."

"Oh god."

"Oi! It's a brilliant plan if I say so myself." And of course Josh did that half-smirk half-smile bullshit.

"Anyways to the plan before she throttles you." Chris waved his hand at Josh to start explaining.

"First point, we're all on your side with this whole thing between you and Dan. Which is weird, because you annoy the shit out of me." Before I could even reach him Max had wacked him upside the head. "Okay okay. But my point is that he's overreacting about the whole situation. But to the plan, there's a club in the basement. After the show, I'm, well we," he gestured to the four of them "are somehow going to convince Dan to go and not get pissed out of his mind. After you get everything you need to get done in here, you'll come down there and then well do whatever you have to do get him back up here for your surprise."

"Do I look like I would have anything that would resemble a club outfit?" I raised an eyebrow at him. That's when Matt dived off the bed and grabbed one of the bags by the door.

"That is why, while they were talking to the wanker, I had a horribly long conversation with Abigail, Georgie, Holly and Laura while dress shopping. Before you laugh this is for you so shove off." He tossed the bag towards my head. I flipped him off before grabbing it from where it fell on the bed, while he was tossing the other bags. "There's one dress that each of them chose. Also they all say Dan's a wanker."

"I'm not sure I want to pull these out while you are all in here." I looked at each of them.

"We've seen them all." Max laughed at me.

"Fuckers." I shook my head and opened the first bag, I took out the dress, which was a purple strapless dress with a sparkle thing under the bust.

"Well don't just hold it up. Go try it on." Chris pointed towards the door.

"We're waiting." Max shoved me.

"Well go on then." Matt and Josh agreed.

"Fucking hate you all." I mumbled taking the dress into the bathroom and changing fairly quickly until the damn zipper. "Oi. Max I need help."

"Ew!"

"With the zipper you idiot."

"Oh. I'm coming." The squeak of the bed signaled him getting up. "You decent?"

"Yes I just need you to do the zipper." I cracked the door and let him in he quickly did the zipper. "You can leave now." I shoo'd him to the door.

"Oh come on."

"I've been asleep most of today. Let me brush my hair."

"Ugh fine." He closed the door and went back out. I grabbed a brush and ran it through my hair real quick, looking in the mirror. The bottom of the dress hit my thighs and the top of it just barely covered my boobs. Who the fuck wanted to put me in this? Oh well.

"I'm exiting the bathroom." I walked out.

"YOU ARE NOT WEARING THAT!!!!" Max shouted.

"Okay." I shrugged and went to go back in the bathroom.

"Halt Squirt."

"Yes Chris?"

"Max is being over protective. You look nice."

"So who exactly chose this one?" I looked over at Matt.

"Holly. She said it'd look nice. And don't you dare go back in that bathroom until I get a picture. They demanded this." He grabbed his phone, I flipped off the camera when he took the picture.

"Next one?" I got tossed another one and went back into the bathroom. After fighting with the zipper and getting it undone I opened the bag. This time I pulled a black dress almost identical to the purple one. Just no sparkly shit. Awesome, and no zipper. Even more awesome. I slid it on and looked in the mirror. Covers me fully, hits a little higher than mid-thigh. I like it. More than the purple one.

"Do you need any help in there?" Max asked from the other side of the door.

"No. I'm coming, I'm coming." I pushed the door open. "Max you aren't allowed to speak until the others have said something because I know I can't wear this." I waved my hand at his face.

"Holy shit." Josh shook his head. "You just holy shit."

"Wow Rae wow."

"I feel extremely objectified right now."

"This is for your surprise. Now smile." I shot Matt this half-assed smirk thing when he took the picture.

"So who?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Abigail." She has fantastic taste that woman does. The other two dresses that I ended up trying on were not strapless but just as short; the dark green one shouldered on was from Georgie, who was trying to play up my eyes no doubt. Then Laura being Laura chose me this tank top like multi-colored mainly yellow and white floral dress. Which was Max's favorite, only because it covered the most. After finally being able to put back on my tee shirt I crawled in the middle of the bed. Pushing most of the idiots out of the way and curling up between Chris and Max with my head on Max's shoulder. "Want to know the girls say on what you should wear?" Matt looked up at me from the bottom of the bed where he and Josh were half cuddled together.

"You're going to tell her anyways." Max laughed.

"Good point. So they surprisingly all agreed that you should wear the black one that Abi picked out."

"Girl has good taste." Josh got this cheesy smile on his face that happened whenever he talked about her.

"Alright. I guess I'll wear it then." We stayed there talking for a while; I fell asleep while they were talking about something I hadn't been paying attention to.

The next morning I woke up before the others. I was still in between Max and Chris, though somehow Josh and Matt had managed to work their way up next to Max. The three of them were all cuddled up together under one blanket. I some how managed to get out of the bed with out waking them up, I grabbed the clothes for the show and went to the bathroom locking the door before showering. I got out and changed quickly, straightened my hair and went out to see that the four of them had taken up my previous spot and were all in some strange cuddle. It was cute, for four grown men. Josh's phone started ringing. I got it off the floor and picked it up, it was Dan asking where the fuck he was and that they had sound check in an hour. Joy. But now? Time to disrupt the cute. I dived on the bed jumping up and down.

"What the hell are you doing?" Josh mumbled.

"Last show of the tour! Gotta get up and stop cuddling and go deal with my wanker of a boyfriend." I jumped off the bed and started throwing random stuff at them.

"Fucking stop it crazy bint!" Max threw a shirt back at me, which I expertly dodged.

"Get up and go deal with him then, sound checks in like an hour." That got them up and racing towards the bathroom. "You all have your own rooms! Go shower there!"

"Oh yeah. I'll see you after the show!" Matt saluted me, dragging Josh out of the room by the back of his shirt while Chris locked Max out of the bathroom and he showered.

"You ok?" Max poked the side of my head while I lounged on the bed.

"As ok as I'm gonna be. You excited for the show?"

"Of course! Laura and the rest of the girls are gonna be there." He smiled.

"Abi too?" I raised an eyebrow; I have yet to meet her in person, only a few conversations over Skype when she demanded she at least see me.

"Yupp. Josh said she's real excited to meet you."

"Have they gone out before?"

"Yeah, a few years back. But some stuff happened, miscommunication, it went bad. They're getting back to where they were before all that happened."

"He actually seems happy. Like really, actually happy. He gets that ridiculous Josh smile when he talks about her."

"They love each other. They really do. Yeah he does get that smile when he talks to or about her." He laughed. "Now I need to get Chris out of the shower." He stood up to go bang on the door when Chris came out drying his hair.

"Go on in." He waved at the door. Max grabbed his clothes, ran in and turned on the shower. "So you excited for tonight?"

"For the show? Or what's gonna happen after?" I raised an eyebrow as he was digging for his show clothes.

"Both."

"Very excited for the show. Get to meet Abigail finally. Nervous for the after. Very nervous. What if it doesn't go right?"

"It's gonna be perfect ok? We'll make sure of it." He threw on his clothes and sat beside me

"Thanks." I smiled at him. "Do you know where my phones at?" I raised an eyebrow; "I haven't seen it since it flew out of my hand last night."

"Yeah, Max found it. You broke your screen though, but I don't know what he did with it after he found that out though."

"Well again I did throw it against the wall because Dan's being a wanker and not talking to me."

"Dan's always been a wanker." He laughed.

"True. Max hurry you have sound check in thirty minutes!" I shouted towards the bathroom door.

"I'm getting out Jesus Christ." The water in the bathroom shut off. He exited a short amount of time later.

"Where's my phone?" I looked over at Max.

"Drawer beside the bed." I got it and looked at the wonderful cracked screen.

"Let's go to sound check."

"Do I have to go?" I wrinkled my nose at them.

"Yes."

"I hate you both. Now let's go."

"You love us Rae and you know it." Max threw his arm around my shoulder.

Sound check was awful, horrid and any other synonym you can think of either of those words. I sat in the back of the venue, avoiding Dan at all costs. Which didn't work when Max yelled at me for hiding then locked me in the dressing room with Dan, resulting in another argument, more tears, a few flying objects, two shattered phones and a giant fuck you on his part. After listening in on the whole thing Chris and Josh rescued me from the room and took me out to eat. Abigail and Georgie met us there, which was nice. They promised to help me get ready, well Georgie told me they were going to and I figured no point in arguing she took that really well. By really well I mean jumping up and down in her seat with excitement. The show went fantastically and the guys stayed after signing stuff for fans while I went to go get ready. I set most of the stuff in the drawer that held my phone, a few candles here and there and got Abi and Georgie up to get me ready. They did my make up and hair, I even let Georgie do more than she normally did. Soon enough Holly and Laura were summoned to judge how I looked and the four girls stood around me.

"If I wasn't straight Rae. If I wasn't straight." Laura wagged a finger at me.

"Or in love with her brother." Abi laughed at her.

"So I'm guessing I look good then."

"You look fantastic love." Holly gave me a one armed hug.

"Thanks for helping with this." I smiled at them.

"It's no problem, and that dress looks fantastic on you. It'll drive him mad."

"Thanks Georgie, and thanks all of you again for everything." I pulled them all in for a hug and we stood there for a few minutes.

"Alright girls let's go meet our guys." Laura looked over at the other three once we pulled apart.

"You girls go on, let Josh know I'll be down in a few." Abi told the others as they left. "Alright girl, this is gonna be perfect ok. Just come down in a few minutes and sit at the bar until you're ready to find him. We all love you, even my idiotic boyfriend as much as he pretends you get on his nerves he thinks you're an awesome person, a fantastic writer, and the only girl good enough for Dan." She smiled at me taking my hands. "Everything is going to be perfect all right?"

"Thanks Abi, I really do mean it. Thanks for the dress and helping and remembering that your boyfriends an idiot." I pulled her in for a hug.

"It's no problem, just come down in about five minutes ok?" She pulled away. "It's going to be perfect. Here's your room key, Max and Chris are gonna stay in their actual rooms tonight." She smiled, handed me my key and left the room leaving me alone with my thoughts. I paced around for five minutes getting used to the new shoes Laura brought for me, thinking over everything. After about five minutes I left the room.

I walked down to the club in the hotel and went up to the bar. The bartender came up, "What can I get ya sweetheart?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Margarita." He nodded and went to get it and returned with it shortly. I downed it in a minute or so and started looking at the dance floor. I found Dan almost immediately, some girl attempting and failing to dance with him. I turned back around and a different bartender was there a girl this time.

"Another?" I wrinkled my nose and thought for a second.

"Get me a two shots, I need the courage to dance." She laughed and put two bottles up.

"Tequila or Whiskey?" I laughed and she set up three glasses on the table.

"Whiskey. I've spotted a target." I pointed towards Dan.

"Alright, I'll take the first one with you." She scooted two of them toward me, I picked the first one up and clinked glasses before downing it. "Ah. That's strong, but I've got others to take care of. Good luck with that one, I've seen several girls try and fail."

I laughed. "I know him, that's what the second shots for."

"Well, again, good luck." She smiled and went down towards Josh and the others, who noticed me giving me thumbs up, pointing towards Dan, and motioning for me to go to him.

I downed the second one and stood up once I felt a decent buzz start. I started dancing alone towards Dan, when I finally got to him I don't think he realized it was me at first, until he grabbed my hips and was gripping them tightly. We were dancing for what felt hours but in reality was only two songs or so. I looked over and saw the others staring at us, to which I flipped them off. "I know it's you." He whispered into my ear.

"Figured you did by how tight your gripping my hips Daniel."

"I saw the second you came in, couldn't miss you if I tried. And I have been trying, but not looking at you in this dress, showing off every part of you, would be a sin. You're teasing me, I know you are. You wouldn't be wearing this for any other reason than just to torture me."

"Is it working though?"

"You have no idea how mental you make me. Do you woman?" His whisper changed into a full on growl.

"Oh, I think I do. Besides you do the exact same thing to me Dan. The exact same thing. You never answered my question though, is it working?"

He pulled me towards him removing any distance between the two of us. "I don't know Rae. Is it?"

I smirked a bit, "I can't really tell."

He growled into my ear and spun me around, crashing his lips against mine. We pulled apart and he rested his forehead against mine, his eyes were blazing with frustration and a lot of lust. "Of course it is. You know that."

"Just had to hear you say it."

"Mental woman, you drive me mental." He kissed me again with much more force this time, which was greeted with loud cheers and catcalls from our idiotic friends. I pulled away sending the group a glare to which all the girls started hitting their respective boyfriends.

"Fucking nosey bellends." I muttered under my breath

"I know they are." He took my hand moving us further into the crowd to avoid the prying eyes of them. "But now they can't see us and we're gonna dance." And dance we did, his hands just as tight on my hips moving us along to the beat of the loud music. His lips moving along my neck, and my head rested against his shoulder. The longer we danced the more aggressive he got. I felt him through his jeans and grinded up against him forcing him to bite my neck. "Room. Now." Dan took my hand dragging me towards the door, which just earned more cheers from the group once they saw us. He drug me down the hall and in to the elevator, I pressed the button for my floor before he pushed me up against the wall and started kissing me again, trailing down my neck.

"Dan, people. Other side of elevator."

"Don't care." He caught my lips again, pulling at my bottom lip with his teeth. He tasted of Jack and Coke, cigarettes, and vodka. I had to pull away from him before the door opened.

"Daniel, room. Not elevator ok?"

"Fine." His hands trailed up and down my arms, slowly pulling my dress up, while his lips brushed my neck and shoulders in the minute it took to get to my floor. The doors slid open and I grabbed his hands leading him towards my room. We got out there and I pulled out my room key.

"Wait."

"Why?"

"I like this dress, you aren't ripping it in half." I went into the room and shut the door before he could follow me. I grabbed the lingerie off the bed and changed into it quickly and lighting the candles before opening the door, slipping the do not disturb sign on the door handle and pulling him in the room.

"Fucking hell Rae." He stopped moving when he caught sight of what I was wearing, his eyes scanned my body taking in everything and jerked me too him. He picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist as his lips found mine, franticly kissing me and moving closer and closer to the bed until we had fallen on it. His hands removing the fabric from my skin, the expensive red lace ripping as he tore it from me. I pulled his shirt over his head and got his pants off with in seconds. Not wasting any time he slammed into me. His lips by my ear, whispering, "You're mine. All mine Rae." before trailing down my neck leaving hickeys every where they touched, his hands on my hips gripping just as tightly, if not tighter, as they were in the club. This wasn't sweet like normal this was hard, fast and all about Dan. My nails scratched his back, making him growl into my neck. Each thrust harder and sloppier than the last as he came closer to his break; I gripped his hair and pulled his face to mine, making him hiss. My moans getting louder with each second, matching the sound of his growls. I screamed his name seconds before he let out muttered strings of my name and collapsing on top of me. I moved my hands lightly down his back, memorizing how it felt under my fingertips. "I love you Rae. Just so you know, I love every part of you. I love how your eyes light up when you look at me, how you look when you’re sleeping, your smile, how you feel, how you are possibly the most difficult woman I’ve ever met, I love you. But please tell me? Please."

"I love you too. Even though, you've been a complete wanker and overreacted about this whole thing. But look in the drawer." I pointed to it, he pulled out of me and reached over and opened it. Surprise over taking his features.

"This is what you couldn't tell me?"

"Well, that and what you ripped off of me earlier. It was your surprise for the end of tour."

He wrapped his arms around my shoulders, "I'm so sorry Rae. I'm so so so so sorry. I've overreacted and been an idiot. I'm so sorry. I'm going to make this up to you when we have no chance of getting interrupted at your house, and get new phones. I'm so sorry for everything I’ve said and done the past day. I’m sorry."

"It better be good."

"It will be. I promise." He kissed me. "Can I stay in here tonight or am I forced to stay with Josh again? Though he wasn't in the room at all last night."

"The guys ended up crashing in here after telling me what dress to wear tonight. And I was hoping you would." He smiled at me pulling me into his chest, resting his head on top of mine.

"Why does that not surprise me? Who was on the floor?"

"Somehow the five of us managed to fit on the bed all night. Not my plan, but I fell asleep first so I had no control over that."

"I wonder how long it's going to take them to come check on us?" I could feel him smile.

"I'd give it ten more minutes."

"I give like three more minutes before Josh comes up. Nosey fuck that he is."

"You maybe right."

"I missed this last night. Sleeping with you, talking to you and not arguing, being with you period. I don't like sleeping alone anymore."

"Stop being a wanker then."

"I'm sorry."

"Good."

He lifted my chin up kissing me sweetly then resting his forehead on mine. "I love you Miss Helyer."

"Love you Mr. Flint."

"Even though I'm a idiot?"

"Even though you’re an idiot." I smiled up at him wrinkling my nose.

"THEY'RE GOOD!!!!!!!!" Josh shouted from outside the door. "Oh shit."

"Figured out we can hear you dumbass?" Dan shouted, there was silence for a few minutes, Josh muttering for Max.

"Can we come in?"

"Hold on nosey fucker." I said, I grabbed the tee-shirt Dan was wearing and some underwear, threw them on and tossed him his boxers. "Alright come in."

Max poked his head in the door making sure we were decent and turned on the lights with a huge smile on his face, then came in with Matt and Josh following behind.

"First off Daniel. You make her cry again I'm kicking your ass from here to America." Max threw his phone at him.

"Don't plan on it. And before you all say it. I'm the biggest wanker in the country right now and I plan on making it up to her." He raised his hands up.

"Good. We had to make sure you two weren't, well she wasn't killing you." Matt laughed at him.

"This is nice of all of you. But please go attend your girlfriends and leave, first Max room key." He tossed it on the dresser

"AND WE'RE LEAVING NOW." Josh took the other two by the ears and left the room slamming the door shut leaving Dan and I alone.

"Come here." Dan wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him and nuzzling his face into my neck.

"Yes?" I looked over at him.

"I love you." He kissed my nose.

“I love you too.”

“I’ve got an idea.” He pointed to the half open drawer, and wiggled his eyebrows. “Let’s not let that surprise of yours go to waste.” Thus starting a long, very fun, night ahead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oops. It's been a while. Well, all the next(last) two chapters are already written and I will post them tomorrow, and the day after. WAH IT'S ALMOST OVER.