Status: Active, but slow.

The Dilemma.

"You two are like rabbits."

I woke up with Dan pulling me closer to him, wrapping his arms around my stomach. I grabbed a pillow that was pushed to the edge of the bed and moved out of Dan's arms placing the pillow in my spot. Stretching, I looked out the window to the pool, time for swim. I grabbed my swimsuit off the chair and one of Dan's shirts and changed before grabbing my phone, quietly leaving the room and walking down the stairs. I drank some water and went out the door, shutting it behind me. I turned some music on my phone, sat down beside the pool striping off Dan's shirt and leaned back taking in the sun with my feet in the water. I thought about next week, five years. What the fuck am I going to do for him? I'll call one of the girls, probably Anna about it. From what I hear about her and Alan since the wedding she'll have ideas for a good surprise. He's going back to England for a few days for some press stuff for the new album, I'll call her and get her ass out here to help me figure out a surprise since he comes back on the 25th. Thank god for Chew and Josh for making sure they got done before then. I heard the doors sliding open and leaned my head back looking at Dan. "Good morning love." I smiled at him and wrinkled my nose when he sat down beside me in just his boxers.

"Good morning you." He bopped my nose and let his feet get in the water. "What are you doing up before noon?"

"Someone was being extra cuddly this morning and making it difficult to breathe. Then I figured why not enjoy some of the rare sun we that we don't get back at home."

"It is nice isn't it." He leaned back on his hands.

"Very. I've missed it."

"You know what you should do."

"What is that?"

"Back rub?" He shot me a grin.

"Do I have to?"

"You left me in bed alone." He whined.

"Fine. Lean up." He smiled happily at me when I moved behind him and started rubbing his back.

"You, Rae, are an angel in the form of my girlfriend. And I love you."

"You, Daniel, only love me for the back rubs and sex." I leaned up and kissed his cheek before pushing him in the pool and bolting into the house. I ran up the stairs with Dan chasing me the whole way, I saw the door to our bedroom and bolted in and shut the door jumping on the bed. I saw the sun reflecting brightly on the water out my window when the door opened up and there stood my dripping wet, half naked boyfriend.

"You pushed me in the pool."

"You are dressed for a swim dear." I laughed as he walked up to the bed and jumped on it.

"I only have on boxers." He shot me an incredulous look.

"Boxers, swim trunks same difference." I waved my hand at him.

"You only wearing a swim suit. I didn't push you in."

"You thought about it though, so I had to push you in before you tried to push me in." I rolled over to kiss him, his hands caught my hips pulling me closer to him. He quickly rolled on top of me then pulled away.

"Now you're all wet."

"You darling are really lame. Now, I have to run." I kissed him quickly and squirmed my way out from under him, as I got off the bed he grabbed the string to my top. I just said fuck it and jerked it off as I hit the stairs along with the bottoms. I followed the trail of water out through the living room and out to the back yard to the pool took down my hair and dived in. I floated around keeping an eye on the doors waiting for Dan to come down.

He appeared shortly. "Rae, you have neighbors."

"Daniel. Tina's family is the only neighbor I have that can see into the back yard and it's a Monday in the middle of May. Tina's mother is at work, she would have called so I could watch the kids if one was sick. So I know that no one can see me" I stuck my tongue out at him.

"I'm not sure about this Rae." He looked over at me.

"Daniel are you scared," I swam towards the steps and got out walking towards him. "Awe. Is Daniel scared that his best mates ex-girlfriends family is going to see him naked?"

"No, Dan doesn't want her best mates pervert litter brothers to see his extremely hot girlfriend naked." His eyes raked up and down my body.

"Well, your girlfriend thinks that you are being a pussy."

"Really?" He raised an eyebrow at me as I reached him

"Really." I put my hooked my fingers under the top of his boxers and moved his back toward the water. "Because here I am, not wearing a piece of clothing. And here you are clothed and depriving me of the simple pleasure of looking at my extremely hot boyfriend naked." I walked us to the edge of the pool. "Now how is that in anyway fair to me?" I leaned up and kissed him before pushing him into the pool again taking his boxers off as I swam away.

"You are a crafty, evil woman." He swam up to me grabbing my wrist and pulling me towards him.

"And you chose me."

"I did, and I love you for it." He grabbed my neck and pulled me into a kiss. I wrapped my arms around his waist feeling the muscles up and down his sides. He pulled me on top of him as he swam back wards. His fingers lightly tracing my back as he pulled away from the kiss. "Though evil, I do see the up side to this."

"I knew you'd get it." I rolled away and floated towards the shallow end of the pool.

"Where are you going?"

"To sit on the steps." I reached them and sat down on the second one leaning back taking in the warmth of midday sun. Dan swam up to me and positioned himself on top of me.

"Why is that?"

"No reason."

"I can think of a good reason." He smirked and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"What's that?" I raised an eyebrow and he just smirked more before slamming into me making me gasp.

"Easier for this." He buried his face into my neck leaving bite marks as my nails left marks down his back. I leaned my head back as he moved us with my back against the side of the pool using the change in position to enter me deeper. The sound of my moans masking the sounds of his muffled ones as he moved some fingers to my clit rubbing as he kept thrusting bringing me closer to climax with each thrust, rub, and bite. "I love you, Lennon Rae Flint, so much." Dan breathed into my neck

I pushed his face away from my neck to look at him. "Did you just call me Flint?"

"I did. Sounds rather fitting if you ask me."

"Are you asking me something Daniel?"

"I am. Be the Mrs. Daniel Flint aye? Marry me." He wrapped an arm around my waist as his eyes scanned my face.

"Ask. Me. Later." I pulled his face back to mine crashing my lips against his. He picked up the pace and slammed into me harder than before pinning my arms on the concrete beside the pool. Each thrust harder than the one before as our moans got louder and louder. "Dan."

"What love?" His thumb raked over my nipple making me arch my back to get closer to him and sending me crashing, and crashing hard. He came soon after with a loud groan and one final thrust. "Go get a shower babe." He lifted me on to the side of the pool.

"Why?" I pouted as he jumped up beside me and stood up.

"Cause, I'm going to cook while you shower." He held out his hands for me.

"Food does sound fantastic." I placed my hands in his letting him help me up, we walked through the house and he shoved me towards the bathroom as he got to the stairs. I went in the bathroom turning on the water before going to get towels and some clothes from our room. I walked in to see Dan bent over digging for some pants in the dresser. "Even after four years, I still can't get used to this view." I walked up behind him and grabbing a pair of my shorts from under his arms.

"Aren't I supposed to be the one objectifying you?" He looked over at me as I looked for a sports bra.

"We objectify each other equally, that's why we work so well." I kissed him and went back to my shower. I jumped in and washed my hair letting the warm water rinse out the soap and chlorine. Shaving my legs took longer than expected, damn shelf jumping shampoo bottles. After all the necessities and standing under the water for a few minutes I got out, got dressed and went to braid my hair when Dan's head popped around the door.

"Leave your hair down, I forget how long it is."

"Ok. But if you end up sitting on it I'm feeding you to Max. Food ready?"

"Mhmm." He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the living room where pizza was on the table in front of the telly.

"What are we watching tonight on our last peaceful day before my brother and the rest of our idiot friends show up?" I plopped down on the couch while he got our plates ready

"I couldn't think of anything so I figured why not sit around and just enjoy the peace and quiet while it last." He handed me the plates and situated himself behind me tangling our legs together before taking his back. We ate quietly, talking here and there. Poking fun of each other after we both had our fill I rest my head on his shoulder. "Rae?"

"Yes love?"

"Remember the first day we met?" I laughed quietly.

"I do remember the giant glitter sign that Matt and Max made. Also my first time eating Nando's."

"I remember seeing you for the first time, and thinking that one day I'd have you to myself and that I have never seen a more beautiful woman in my life." I turned my head to face him. "And the morning after the first giant party?"

"My major freak out." I smiled remembering kicking him out of my bunk.

"I woke up that morning, and feeling you curled up against me, seeing you there. One of the best days of my life. Then the fair, actually getting you to myself. Hearing you say that you wanted to be with me." He kissed my forehead.

"Then you forced me on a Ferris wheel."

"And you had fun."

"I did. That was the first night we had sex, sober."

"Remember the first time I told you I love you."

"It was at your hometown show. Because even though they had it planned that you guys played first that night Breathe switched sets with you. After your encore, you drug me behind the venue shouting to Chew to cover for us just so you could tell me."

"It was in the middle of Always Attract that I realized it. I looked over at side stage and saw you sitting on your stool, ignoring Tino and Nyx who were doing their damnest to distract you from your writing but you just left them to their dancing and antics just so you could write your article. I saw you and I realized that I loved you, more than anything. After the set I went to but Josh said encores, so after we did those songs I got Chew to cover for us so I could tell you. Then you laughed because you thought I was joking."

"I did, but then you kissed me to get me to shut up."

"Then you said it back and made me the happiest man in England. Then the day we told Matt and Josh, just having them know made everything that much better."

"I still say Bobby had the best reaction."

"He threw us a party."

"Best reaction."

"Our first fight. As ridiculous as it was." He laughed.

"Cause I was trying to be nice and surprise you but no you had to be nosey and listen to finializing of the plan with Chris and get all mad about it not knowing what was going."

"Great surprise though."

"I had to get everyone in on it, even Max who demanded deatils and telling him that was truely tramutizing, so I could get you drunk enough to talk to me. Let alone give you the surprise." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"And I'm still sorry for blowing everything out of proportion when you were being nice and giving me something for the end of the tour." He kissed me.

"You are long forgiven for that and you know it."

"Anyways. When I asked you to move in with me."

"We were upstairs, you told me that I got the job and asked me."

"When we deiced to keep this house."

"You flew me out here after I thought the sell was final, and surprised me with it."

"Chris and Georgie's wedding."

"She forced me into that dress. and you were in a tux, lookind damn fine. There were bets placed on who would get hitched next, me and you or Max and Laura."

"The first time Max caught us having sex."

"Right here! The idjit thought it'd be a great idea to show up two days after we flew out." I laughed he wiggled to move out from behind me. "What are you doing Daniel?"

"Getting up so we can listen to some music" He got up off the couch turning slow music on and moved the table against the wall before holding his hands out to me. "Dance with me love?" He smiled at me.

"Of course." I placed my hands in his and he pulled me off the couch. His hands found my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck while we danced through out the living room and the kitchen.

"I do love you, so much." He whispered into my ear. "You are my best friend, the most amazing girlfriend I've ever had, even though I can be a total bellend." I laughed

"Complete wanker more like it."

"Don't ruin the moment." He stuck his tongue out at me "Anyways, besides my ability to be a complete wanker, you still love me. You deserve more than me having to leave for months out of the year, but I don't think I could get anyone more amazing than you." He kissed me quickly.

"I love you too Dan." I rested my head on his chest, listening to the sound of his rapid heart beat. "Despite the fact that you can be a wanker. The you leaving for tour for months out of the year, I don't mind because you love your job. I would rather quit writing and be homeless than ever see you not touring around the world doing what you love."

"That right there, is why I don't deserve you. You mean the world to me." He rested his head on top of mine whlie we danced. We danced for what seemed like hours as the sun set, keeping out slow pace no matter the song and how fast it was. "I had a point with all of this."

"There's a point?" I laughed out and he poked my nose.

"Yes there is a point." He let go of me and got down on one knee "Lennon Rae Helyer," He reached in his pocket and pulled out a small box opening it to reveal a double banded ring embedded with Sapphires that went around the band and the Emerald in the center . "Marry me. Be Mrs. Daniel David Flint." I raked my gaze over his face, falling each second I waited to answer.

"Of course you daft idiot." I pulled him up and brought his face close to mine kissing him. He pulled away and slipped the ring around my left ring finger before kissing me and spinning me around. He set me down on the couch hovering over me before kissing me again. And as with all of the moments when we want to be left alone the front door swung open and my brother, Laura, Chew, Georgie, Alan, Anna, Austin, a very pregnant Nyx, Little Austin, Lea, Tino, Phil, and Aaron clamored in. We pulled apart and sat up on the couch before they stopped talking and embarassed themselves.

"DID YOU JUST PROPOSE TO MY LITTLE SISTER FLINT?!" Max screamed once he noticed the two of us

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!" The rest of them shouted.

"I did."

"Finally!!!" Josh shouted out. "Only took you half a year after you bought the ring."

"None of you were supposed to be here until tomorrow at the earliest." I looked at them.

"We got bored." Matt shrugged.

"They said they were coming early so we did too." Nyx shrugged as Little Austin and Lea jumped up on the couch with Dan and I.

"Well, the only people I don't mind being here early are the little ones here." I pulled him up on my lap as Dan sat Lea on his.

"You're rings shiny Aunt Rae." Austin grabbed my hand and was looking at the ring.

"I have to see it!" Laura, Georgie, Anna and Nyx surrounded us grabbing at my ring while the guys helped themselves to the pizza Dan and I didn't eat.

"Wanker, you did good." Nyx gave Dan a slight nod after everyone was done examining it.

"You hurt the godmother of our children in anyway I will personally hunt you down and murder you Flint." Austin looked over at him.

"I'm sure she'd kill me before you had the chance." Dan laughed out.

"Oh she would." Chew shouted from the kitchen. "Where the fuck are the lagers?"

"Bottom of the fridge next to the tea." Dan shouted out.

"Hey Chew, put on some tea. I know that there are little ones that need to go to bed soon." I tickled the three year old on my lap.

"Got you."

"Uncle Josh tell Aunt Rae to stop tickling me!!" Austin giggled out.

"Can't help you there little one. You know she's right."

"Mommy! Daddy!"

"Aunt Rae's right, you and your sister should be in bed. We let you two stay with Uncle Tino last night and let you stay up until we got here tonight" Austin leaned down looking at the two of them.

"Come on you two, lets go get you ready." I set Austin on the floor and grabbed Lea from Dan. Austin ran off down the hall, and Nyx looked over at me.

"I'll come with you." We followed her son down to my old room, which is now his and the guest room is Lea's. She got their clothes out of the closet between their rooms. "How'd the wanker ask?" She picked up Austin and handed me Lea's clothes as we went in her room.

"Which time?" I looked over at him as Lea lifted her arms for me to take off her shirt.

"He asked you more than once?" She laughed loudly

"Yeah."

"What are you ladies talking about?" Anna, Laura, and Georige showed up.

"How the wanker proposed."

"How did he?" Georige tossed me a diaper to change Lea with.

"Again which time?"

"All of them." Anna laughed out.

"The first time we were in the pool having sex today and he says 'i love you Lennon Rae Flint."

"He called you Flint?" Laura giggled.

"He did. I called him on it, he said it sounded fitting then asked me to marry him."

"And you said no?"

"No. I told him to ask me when we were fucking."

"Language!" Nyx hissed.

"Oops. Don't repeat anything Aunt Rae says." I told the kids, they nodded. "Anyways, after we got out of the pool I showered while he cooked. We ate, then he started listing off important/hilarious moments from the past four years."

"Like?" Nyx put Austin on the floor to play with his sister while we talked.

"The first day we met, the morning after the party, the fair, the first time he said I love you, when we told everyone about us, our first arguement, when he asked me to move in with him, we he told me we were keeping this house, your wedding." I looked at Georgie. "First time Max caught us having sex."

"Really that makes the list?" Anna looked stumped.

"His reaction. Greatest thing ever."

"I witnessed it, his reaction was pretty hilarious, though you two should really not have sex on the couch." Laura looked at us.

"He wasn't supposed fly out for two more weeks!"

"Are you really talking about that again?" Max whined from the door I picked up Lea and Georgie grabbed Austin.

"Yes." I stuck my tongue out as he left the room. "Anyways, after that he asked me to dance."

"In your living room?"

"Yes, Georgie in the living room."

"Guess that's why the table was up agasint the wall."

"Anyways, we danced. He was being sweet, but since Nyx over here probably doesn't want the sappy details other than him saying he doesn't deserve me."

"Damn right he doesn't."

"Again anyways, we danced more then he asked me." I shrugged and headed for the door with them following me.

I got beside Max as he continuted to whine about what he walked in on "Dan. Control your fiancee she's mentally scaring me!" Dan walked up to me.

"What'd she do now?"

"Talking about that day."

"You mean when you caught us having sex?" Dan raised an eyebrow, making every male in the room groan.

"MENTAL SCARING!!!"

"Oh shove it idjits, you should all know by now that when we are out here not to fly out earlier than what you told us as the chance of you walking in on us rises greatly." I pointed out.

"You two are like rabbits."

"Says the one with two kids and a third on the way." I laughed at Austin.

"Touche." He tipped a hat at me before taking Little Austin's tea from Chris. "But it is now time for my kids to be in bed."

Little Austin jumped down from Georgie's arms. "Goodnight Uncles Alan, Tino, Phil, Aaron, Max, Dan, Matt and Josh. Goodnight Aunts Rae, Laura, Georgie, and Anna." He ran up to all of us hugging our legs before taking his tea and waddling off to his room.

"Night Aunties and Uncles." Lea squirmed down from my arms and hugged everyone but when she got to Josh she wanted him to pick her up.

"Yes Lea?"

"Goodnight Uncle Fransassy!" She giggled and kissed his cheek before holding her arms out for Austin who took her.

"Really Bear?" Nyx just smiled at him as her and Austin went to tuck in the kids.

"So how many times did it take her to say yes?" Matt looked over at Dan.

"Only two." He stuck his tongue out.

"Pay up losers!!" Josh did a dance around Matt and Tino.

"How much did you win Josh."

"I won 100 quid. You won 200."

"You can keep it all as long as my wedding present is bad-ass. What were the details?"

"I said less than 5 but not the first time. Matt said you'd make him ask at least 5 times, Tino said you'd say yes on the first one."

"Hey Tino, if it makes you feel better you would have won if the wanker hadn't asked me while fucking in the pool"

"I DID NOT NEED THIS INFORMATION!!!" Max screamed.

"She's only stating the facts." Dan laughed as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"You both have serious issues. Now let's watch some movies." Matt looked between my brother, Dan and I before we all sat down and started the monthly movie marathon nights.
♠ ♠ ♠
and that's the last one. now i'm gonna go listen to Lived A Lie on repeat.