Falling for the Bad Boy

Chapter 12 - Meeting Mr. A.

Angie POV 12

Chapter 12 - Meeting Mr. A

"A-A?" I ask him as the fear inside me increases.

He's been sending me creepy notes. What does he want from me.

"so you're Jase's bitch huh? I'm impressed. Hot body, pretty face. Tell me, has he fucked you yet?" I feel my anger growing.

"I'm no ones 'bitch'." I say, putting all the stress on 'bitch'. "And it's none of your business." I grit out.

"of course it's my business. You see, Jase is my enemy. Everything he does is my business." he says.

I start kicking and slapping him frantically, trying to throw him off me, it doesn't work. Instead he slaps. I fall to the floor, my hand on the right cheek. Bleeding from my lip from where he had earlier bit me was bad enough, now my jaw and teeth hurt too.

He pulls me up by my hair. "I was the best of the best, but then Jase came along and ruined everything. Now he thinks he rules the streets. Everyone is scared of him, what he says goes. I'm invisible now." his grip tightens on my arms with every word he speaks.

Just how bad is Jase?

I cry out in pain. Tears falling from my eyes, "please stop. You're hurting me." I beg him, but his grip only tightens.

He pulls me and slams me against the opposite wall. My head hits the wall and I cry out again. "he's going to have to pay for everything he took away from me. I'm going to use you. If you breathe a word about this to anyone, I'll kill them." his hands slide up my thighs, his nails scratching me in the process. I whimper, "and don't think that I won't do it, because I will. Do you understand me?" I nod my head.

"good. That's a good girl." he grabs my jaw and forces his lips on mine. This is different. When Jase had pushed me to he wall and tried to rape me, I was scared but I wasn't this scared.

"if Jase ever finds out, he's going to kill you." I spat at him. It was true if they found out they would beat him up. Another slap landed on my right cheek.

I fall down. He kneels in front if me and takes a hand full of my hair and yanks at it. Tears escape my eyes from the pain.

"that's IF he ever finds out. And he won't because you'll keep your mouth shut because if you don't, I'll hurt his little sister, Stacey. And you know how much he loves her. And if he ever finds out that you're the reason she got hurt, he'll hate you. " he blackmails me. And it works. The thought of Jase hating me, causes a painful tug in my heart. I nod my head.

He smiles and leans in, "good. Now Angie take off your clothes, let's see what you've got." he says.

"what?" I ask, leaning back into the wall. I shake my head. No, I'm not doing this.

"take it off Angie. There has to be a reason why the bastard keeps you around. And there's no better reason than sex. You must be really good if he kept you around for so long." he starts lifting the the bottom of my dress. I scream, but he slaps me again.

I throw my hand back and punch him with all my strength. He lets out a small scream and falls on his side. I get up and make a run for it. A hand grabs my left ankle and yanks me down. Pain shoots through my leg. That's going to hurt after. I think he broke it.

He crawls on top of me. "you bitch!" he screams, tugging on my dress. No this is not happening. I'm not letting him do this.

From the corner of my eye, I spot a big rock. I struggle to get out of his arms and reach the rock. Just a little more. Come on.

I grab the rock and smash it on his forehead. He screams and gets off me. I run out of the alley. I try to run as fast as I could but my ankle was throbbing.

I collide with someone while I was running. I scream. No no no. Not him again. "Angie?" the voice sounds familiar. Hands cup my face, I let out a whimper. My jaw hurts.

The person shakes me, "Angie!" its Oscar. Oscar! I Throw my hands around his neck and hang on tightly. I don't want to go back to him. I start sobbing when I think of Alex.

"Angie, what's wrong baby?" Oscar asks me.

"Oscar." I cry, "he-he. He tried to-" a sob escapes my lips. "please get me out of here. Please Oscar." I beg him, not letting go of him.

I hear footsteps and turn to see Alex. I hang on to Oscar tighter. Oscar looks up when he notices my reaction. He takes a step towards Alex but I stop him.

"please don't" I cry. "don't leave me alone. Please." I beg him.

I fall as my left ankle gives up on me. Oscar puts his arms around my waist. He takes out his phone and dials a number.
"I think it's about time we go home." then he hangs up.

He picks me up bridal style and starts walking. "dont worry. You're safe now. Everyone's coming. Let's go home." I nod my head, with tears still falling out of my eyes.

We reach the car, the car makes a beeping sound as it unlocks. The lights of the car turn on automatically as the door opens. Oscar puts me down on the seat and sit beside me. I don't let to of his hands, he wraps his arms around me.

One by one everyone show up. They all take a look at me but say nothing, I'm glad they didn't ask.

"Angie! Omg what happened?!" Stacey asks me. She takes a seat beside me. I shake my head but start sobbing again. I felt eyes on me and looked up so see Jase studying me, his hands clenched. I look that bad huh?

------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up to yelling. I look at the clock. 4am. I'm in my room. Everyone is seated at the living area of my room, except Steven. Their backs were to me.

"you were supposed to look out for her" Steven screamed at all of them. "where the fuck were you all when this shit happened?" no one said anything.

"she's in an alley almost getting raped, she was missing, for god knows how long, and none of you assholes noticed?" he yells. Again no one speaks.

It's not their fault, it's mine. I shouldn't have gone out like that. I try to speak when I become aware of the pain shooting through my body. My lip and ankle throbbed. My jaw hurts along with my thighs and wrists.

I sit up, I'm now in my night gown. I can see the bruises forming on my pale skin. I try to stand up but I fail when my right ankle gives out beneath me and I fall down with a scream.

They all turn around to find me on the floor. Steven runs to me and picks me up. He puts me down on the bed and kisses my forehead.

"where does it hurt?" Steven asks me gently.

I point to my lips and jaw, I hold out my wrists and point to my ankle. "and thighs" I say. Steven sighs and pulls me onto his lap and kisses the side of my head.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you." he apologizes.

I shake my head, "it's not your fault. I shouldn't have gone outside." I say.

"why did you go outside?" Dylan asks me.

I think of Jase and the girl. "I needed fresh air." I say to him.

"moms going to kill me." Steven groans.

"isn't Aunt Lexi coming back next month though?" I ask him. The bruises won't be there by the time she gets back.

"Mom." Steven corrects me. Aunt lexi insists I call her mom. "she called last week saying that the event had happened earlier so she's coming Home" he checks his watch "...anytime now."

"did you see who it was?" Jase spoke up.

'if you tell anyone I'm going to kill them' his words echoed through my brain.

I shake my head.

Jase turns to look at Oscar. Oscar shakes his head.

"did he say anything to you?" Steven asked.

Again, I shake my head.

Steven sighs, "come on go to sleep. Moms going to freak when she finds out, I think you should store some energy."

I lean into Steven's arms and close my eyes. Soon their voices start to drift away and I fall asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Again I wake up to people screaming.

"how could you let this happen?!" aun-Mom screams.

I sit on the the bed. Here we go again.

"I want to see her." she demanded. I hear her heels clicking against the floor. The door opens. Her eyes widen when she spots me. Yeah I guess I look really bad. I still haven't looked at myself. I don't think I want to either.

"Angie!" she scream, "my poor baby." she walks over to the bed and takes a seat in front of me.

"oh honey." she puts her arms around me. I hug her back. She really did care for me, and I am greatfull for that.

She turns around when everyone enter the room, "you were supposed to take care of her while I was gone but you failed to do such simple thing. Now Look what happened!" she yelled at Steven.

She turned to face the rest of the boys. "weren't you all with her? Why did you allow this to happen?" she yelled at them too.

I put a hand on her shoulder. "it's not their fault mom. If anything, you should be thanking them. If it wasn't for Oscar I don't know what would've happened." tears start to form in my eyes again.

She sighs and smiles great fully at Oscar. He nods at her.

"I want to be alone." I tell them. Mom nods her head and they all leave except Jase.

He's been watching me since I got home. He walks over to the bed and takes me in his arms. He sets me on his lap and looks at me. " I want to ask you something." he asks for permission.

I nod my head. "whatever that happened last might, was it related to me?" he asked me seriously. I swallow nervously.

'If you breathe a word to anyone, I'll kill them. Don't think I won't do it because I will.'

Fear starts to grow inside of me. Should I tell him. No, I don't want him to get hurt.

I shake my head. He narrows his eyes at me, searching my eyes for something. Then he sighs and pulls me closer.

I should tell him that I like him. Maybe if he likes me back and we get together I can tell him about Alex. I look at his face, debating if I should tell him or not. He looks back at me. We don't say anythin for a long time. Angie its now or never.

"I like you." I say to him. "I really ready really like you." I say sincerely.

He lets out a small laugh. I look at him confused. What's so funny? "you know, you always say wrong things at the wrong time." he says, smiling. I don't smile back. I look at him seriously.

His smile drops and he sighs. "Angie. Look baby we can't be together." he says. My head drops. Rejection hurts. I really do like him.

"why not?" I ask him with teary eyes.

"because it's dangerous, I'm dangerous. You won't understand." he doesn't meet my eyes as he says this.

"then explain it to me!" I scream at him. "I want to know. Do you like me Jase?" I ask him.

He doesn't look at me. He starts to stand up I pull him back down. "no! I'm not letting you leave. Do you like me or not?" I ask him again.

"I like you alright! I do like you. But I can't have everything I want. Not everything is simple as you think Angie. This isn't a fairy tale." he screams back at me.

"yes it is!" I scream at him, " it is that simple, it's you who's making it hard." he glares at me.

"you don't know shit Angie." he says. "you think you know everything but obviously you don't. People aren't as good as you think. Neither am I." he says, anger dripping from his voice.

"then tell me Jase. I want to know. I hate it when you push yourself away from me. I want to know you. I want to understand you. But you make it impossible." I cry.

"good." he spat. "I'll make sure it stays that way." he walked away.

"I make my own law and I do my own justice." he states.

"just who do you think you are? The judge and the jury?" I ask him, my anger spiking.

"that's exactly who I am." he turns around, "the sooner you understand it the better." he says walking away.

"just how bad are you Jase?" I voice my thoughts from earlier.

He stops to my question, "bad enough." he walked out the door.

Just like that he walked away. And here I am sitting on the bed with my heart broken in front of me. I count the step he takes while exiting the room.

I lay back down and cry my heart out. One because Jase walked out on me. Second because I'm scared. Scared of Alex.

I can't believe I fell for the devil.

------------------------------------------------------------------