Falling for the Bad Boy

Chapter 15 - Dangerous Encounters.

Warning: there is abuse in this chapter. So don't read if you don't like that. But don't say that I didn't warn you. Other than that, enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 15 - Dangerous Encounters.

" O. M. G. Gee, you can't see me. Mee." I sing out loud.

How loud? I have no clue. The earbuds in my ears blast The Ninja Glare - Nigahiga. Right now I'm spending quality time with myself, though I should be getting ready for school.

"I'm blending in just like a pine tree. Treee. I am unseen, seen. You can't see me."

I throw my hands up spinning them in circles as I jump wildly on my bed, kicking my legs out frantically like a mad woman. But I really don't care.

"cuz I'm a ninja. Nin-Ninja. Ninja. Nin-ninja. O. M. G. Gee. You can't see me, mee. I'm blending in just like a pine tree, treee. I am unseen, seen. You can't see me. Cuz I'm a ninja. Nin-ninja. Ninja nin-ninja."

I try to do the moon walk on the but fail miserably because the bed sheet is wrinkled.

"Hey you can't see me, am I a bird or am I a tree. Flying so high in the air, Ayer."

I turn around towards my closet kick my right leg up.

"I'm ninja don't stare, stare. Faster than the witch's Blair, bla-"

My eyes meet Jase's deep blue ones and my feet tangle with the bed sheets and I go flying forward. I fall face-first on the floor, my headphones fall out of my ears.

A groan escapes my lips and I rub my nose. That hurt. I look up at Jase to find him smirking. I glare at him, his smirk widens.

"interesting dance moves you've got there. As much as I'd love watch you dance, but we've got to get to school," he looks at his wrist. "the bell rings in about 7 minutes." he says.

7minutes?! My eyes widen and I look at the clock on the wall. 8:53am, crap! I'm going to be late.

I look back at Jase, who's still smirking. As much as I love him, right now, I really want to slap that smirk off his face.

"is everyone waiting for me?" I ask. He nods in response.

"you guys can leave, I'll walk to school. It's not that far away." I turn around and walk towards my closet. I throw the door open and randomly pick out an outfit.

"you sure?"

"yeah, I don't want you guys to be late because of me." Its better if one of us is late rather than all of us.

"alright. Your wish is my command...ninja." I can hear the smirk in his voice, that jerk.

I ignore him as I hear his foot steps fading. Throwing my pajamas and shirt off, I quickly put on the black tank-top and blue shorts. I walk towards the dresser and pull out my straightener. After straightening my hair I grab my bag and textbook and make my way to the kitchen downstairs.

I open the fridge and rake my eyes over the food trying to find something to eat. Taking an apple and a juice box I make my way toward the door. The walk to school isn't that long, only about 10 minutes.

I speed walk down the street, walk past the subway and the McDonalds. I have to turn right form Starbucks. I walk faster and Starbucks comes into view. Normally I would stop here for a coffee, but I'm running late!

I glance at my phone, 9:07am. Crap! I pick up my speed, if that's even possible.
I turn right from Starbucks and walk straight.

A small scream escapes my lips as I'm jerked backwards. My bag and textbook fall from my hands. I'm slammed against the wall.

I stiffen as someone puts their lips on the crook of my neck. The smell of weed and alcohol enters my nose. The fear inside me starts to rise, tears sting my eyes. I know this smell. He holds both my hands over my head with one of his.

I confirm my thoughts when Alex lifts his face from my neck and looks at me. No, no no. I shake my head, unable to say anything. I don't trust my voice.

He leans in and rubs his cheek with mine, "saw you getting real cozy with Jase the other night," his voice causes goosebumps to rise on my arms. I can smell alcohol on his breath.

"Didn't I tell you to stay away from him?" his grip tightens on my hands and I wince. "Didn't it?!" he yells in my ear.

"Y-yes." my voice breaks. I should've just asked Jase to wait. I shouldn't have walked.

"than why did you do it?" I whimper at the tone of his voice.

The fear rises further inside me. Should I scream? Should I punch? What should I do? I'm frozen with fear.

"I'm talking to you!" I fall to the ground and my head starts to spin. My vision gets doubles. He slapped me.

"I-I for-g-got. I'm sorry. P-please let me g-go." I cry. I don't want to be a part of this. I cup my left cheek and look up at him.

He walks towards me and crouches down until he's at the same level as me.

"you will listen to me. Do you understand?" he ignores my plea.

Not wanting to anger him further, I nod my head indicating that I understand. He smirks and lifts me up.

"Stay away from Jase, don't go near him. Don't tell him anything. You don't want your precious Jase to get hurt do you?"

I shake my head.

"good girl." he moves aside giving me space to leave. I look from him to my bag and text book. I look back and forth between them before I dash towards my bag.

He catches the back of my shirt and pulls me back. "you forgot this." he hands me my phone and I nod. Then I grab my bag and textbook before I run.

When I exit the alley, people stare at me weirdly. I pay them no attention as I run without looking back, scared that I might see Alex. I don't ever want to see him again.

The tears start to fall, held them in, I didn't want to cry in front of Alex. But I can't stop them from falling now. I ignore the tears and run. I run all the way to school without stopping, fearing that Alex might be following me.

The main entrance to school is open. I open the door and run to my locker. I can't go to class like this. I'm sure there is going to be a bruise where he slapped me.

I run past people mumbling 'sorry' as I bump into them. I bump into more people but someone pulls me back. I start to freak out. Alex! I scream until the person forces me to look at them.

Jase looks down at me with a concerned look on his face. "Angie, are you okay?" he asks me.

I forget about everything that happened and throw myself at him. I sob in his chest while he mumbles things to me.

'stay away from Jase, don't go near him.'

I leap away from Jase remembering Alex's words. How could I forget? I don't want him to get hurt.

Jase looks at me, shock radiating his eyes. Beside him, Fraizer gaps at me.
Jase extends his hand forward, about to touch my face.

"No!" I scream and slap his hand away. I run fast and ignore his calls. I'm doing this for him, I remind myself.

I make some turns as I run, glad that Jase hadn't followed me. I run towards my locker and put my back against it. I slide down to the floor until I'm sitting on it. I lay my head on my knees and wrap my arms around my legs.

I let the tears fall and whimper as the pain shoots through my cheek. I touch my cheek and cry harder. I'm so pathetic. I can't even stand up for myself. I let him push me around and let him slap me. Why can't I be strong. If I was, then this wouldn't have happened.

I hear footsteps approaching me as black heeled boots enter my view. I look up to see who it is, to find Stacey staring down at me with a frown on her face. I was both relieved and sad.
Relieved because it's Stacey and sad because I don't want her to see me like this.

She takes a seat beside me and wraps me in a hug. I wrap my arms around her too and cry my heart out. I'm so glad I have her. She Doesn't ask me any questions, just sits there with me.

I wipe my eyes and look at her. "what are you doing here?" I ask her. How did she know that I was here?

"Jase texted me. And I was starting to get worried, you're 40 minutes late." Jase.

I nod my head. "what happened?" she asks. Her fingers touch the spot where Alex had slapped me. I flinch away from her touch.

"sorry" she says. I shake my head.

"want to talk about it?" she asks me. Again I shake my head.

"it's ok, I'll wait until you trust me." now I started feeling guilty.

I didn't want to hide anything from her. But know that If I tell her, than she'll tell Steven or Jase or maybe both.

"I do trust you. I just can't tell you. I'm not allowed." I tell her.

I can't directly tell her what's going on, but I can tell her indirectly by leaving some hints here and there.

"so someone has been threatening you." she states.

I don't say anything. I don't know If Alex is watching or not but I don't want to take any chances. He really scares me. Just thinking about him has my body trembling with fear.

"come on, lets get you fixed up and to class. We're late." she pulls me to my feet and drags me to the washroom.

There was a nasty bruise forming on my cheek. Thanks to Stacey, it's now all covered. Foundation does its wonders. Which also mean that it took us time to get to class which ended us up in lunch detention. Where we are now.

We are currently in the storage room. As our punishment, the teacher had demanded us to grab shakespeare books to the classroom before the lunch ends. Which lands me on the stool I'm standing on now, reaching for the books on the top shelf.

"this is so stupid." complains Stacey. I gap at her.

"hello! I'm the one doing all the work." I say to her. And she dares to complain.

She snorts, "just watching you is making me tired." I shoot her a glare and she just smiles back.

I reach up to the book, only inches away from it. "you know, Jase told me that he might ask you out." she says casually.

I turn around in a flash forgetting that I'm standing on a stool. My leg slips and I fall down.

I groan and rub my head. That's the second time I slipped today! Great.

Stacey laughs, that earns her a glare. I stand up, "now you get the books, I think I broke my butt." I groan out.

She laughs but stands on the stool anyways.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I sit in bed thinking about the events that took place today.

The dangerous encounter wouldn't leave my head. I have to do something about Alex. I have to tell someone but I don't want my friends and family to get hurt.

Stacey had dropped me home after school. The boys tried to ask about the bruise on my cheek but Stacey would cut them off every time. So they stopped asking including Steven, though he would throw me some pointed looks. But I didn't want to talk about it.

Stacey is now at tutoring classes and the boys are at the gym. They should be home soon though.

"Angie! Let's go!" Steven's voice echoes through the mansion.

Go? Where does he want to go? I get off the bed and follow his voice downstairs. He is in the living room going through his wallet.

"where are we going?"

"just going to grab some groceries."

"you're coming too?"

"yeah." he replies.

Good. There's no way I'm going alone. He grabs the car keys and we leave for the grocery store.

We park in front of 'SuperStore' and get out the car. My eyes automatically searches the parking lot for any sign of Alex. I let out a breath of relief When I don't see him. We enter the store.

We bought candy, chocolate, popcorn, pudding, chips, ice-cream, juice, cake mix, strawberries and all the other boring stuff. We are currently standing in line to pay.

Steven glances around looking for a shorter line and then sighs. No such luck. He puts his hand in his pocket and pulls out the car key.

"Here, you can go sit in the car. This is going to take long. Your feet are going to get tired." he says handing me the keys.

I debate whether to take the keys or not. I didn't see Alex, maybe I can take if. But like Steven said, this might take long. I don't want to be alone. But then again, what are the odds of Alex showing up at the grocery store. Not too much.

I take the keys from Steven and exit the store. Making my way towards his car, I click the unlock button and the car makes a 'beeping' noise.

I hear doors slamming behind me and turn to see Alex getting out from a beat up van. My eyes widen and I quickly open the door to Steven's car. Just as I'm about to get in, someone grab me and turn me around.

"And where do you think you're going?"

Alex.

Jase POV

I pay for my coffee and walk to an empty table. I worked out for 2 and half hours and my body is sore. Coffee keeps me going. I take a seat on the chair and put my feet up on the table.

My head has been killing me since the run-in with Angie. Sometimes she's impossible to read, while the other times she's too obvious.

'No!' her face flushed red, he eyes widened with fear.

Did I cause that fear? I sure as hell hope not.

My head starts to throb more painfully as I think about this.

Damn it! What has she gotten herself into this time?

"Jase!" I look up at a boy I don't know.

I raise my eyebrow. What does he want?

"your girl, she's in trouble." he says between breaths. He ran here.

My girl? Who the fuck is he talkin about.

"make yourself clear, I don't know what you're talking about"

"Angie." he says.

I put my feet down and narrow my eyes at the boy. He flinches away.

"I saw Alex and his men cornering her across the street at SuperStore." he continues.

I look through the window across the street. I spot a group of men surrounding a car. I nod at the boy and get up.

I leave my coffee and gym bag at the store and make my way towards the group.

As I walk closer, the men start to get inside the van, one of them has his arms around Angie.

My blood boils. I'm not letting em take her. Fuck! I won't be able to reach them even if I ran.

I start to sprint towards the Parking lot. Angie sees me and tries to get free.
The man throws her over his shoulder, she kicks and slaps.

"Jase!" she screams. I run faster. They all look at me and start to get in the van faster.

No!

But I'm too late, they drive away, leaving me in the dust of the tires.

M3H 005

I'll be damned if I let another person who I care about get hurt.

So I do the first thing that comes to my Mind.

"hello?"

"hello, Steven..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------