Falling for the Bad Boy

Chapter 18 - Avoiding The Devil.

A/N. if any of you guys make book covers and think thay you can make one for your beloved Angie and devilish Jase, please Email me: ash-196@hotmail.com

Chapter 18 - Avoiding The Devil.

Angie POV

"I can't do it." I state.

"Yes you can!" They scream.

"Please don't make me do it." I beg them.

They just simply shake their heads. "We're going with the plan and that's final." States Stacey.

I groan. "What he did wasn't right." Says Adrian.

"So he should deal with the consequences." Says Oscar.

What are we talking about you ask? Well when I walked in without Jase, who walked in hours later, everyone immediately grew suspicious. So they cornered me and forced me to spill the beans. Which ends up me on my bed, surrounded by the crew members.

To say that they are mad is an understatement, they're furious.

"You know I can't just ignore him. I won't be able to do it." I complain. Which is true, I'd probably forgive him the moment I see him.

"She's right. She'll probably look into his eyes and forget everything." I lower my head. Oscar is right, I would forget everything the moment I look into his eyes.

I clench my pj's and the tears fall onto my hands. I'm so pathetic, crying over everything.

"Babe, this is not the time to be depressed, it's time to take action." Tyler cups my face and makes me look at him.

Behind him Oscar, Pete, Adrian, Stacey and Fraizer are making funny faces. I wipe my tears and a small laugh escapes my mouth.

Tyler turns around and laughs too. "See babe, you've got us with you."

"Yeah, we'll help you." Oscar throws his fist in the air, grinning like a little boy.

I laugh, they're right, I do have them. And I'm glad that I do.

Stacey comes and takes a seat in front of me and puts her hands on my shoulders.

"Jase will probably ignore you tomorrow and won't talk until he's cooled down. Ignore him before he ignores you." Ignore him before he ignores me?

"If you see him in the hallway, just turn and walk the other way." She says giving me a pointed look. "And don't worry we'll help you with this. We'll make sure that you two are never alone."

"What about science? I sit next to him." I tell them.

Stacey looks at the boys, who nod their heads. "You can sit with me." Says Oscar.

I look at all of their faces and sigh, Tomorrow is going to be an interesting day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Closing my locker, I look left and right trying to search for the devil. No Jase, I let out a relieved breath. Thank goodness!

I carefully walk to English class with still no sign of Jase. I relax my tensed shoulders and walk. I turn into the hallway on the right and my eyes immediately snaps to Jase's.

He's waking down the hallway with Adrian, who is shaking his head like a madman. Adrian takes out his phone and then puts it back in his pocket. My phone beeps.

'No eye contact. Ignore him.' He sends me. Oh right. I totally forgot about that.

I look up and walk, my eyes meet Jase's for a second but I look away before he can. I walk pass him, I walk until I make another turn. I slow down as I turn into the hallway on my left. My heart is beating fast, he was looking at me so intensely. I can't believe I actually did it. I smile. Don't get too excited Angie, you only walked pass him.

I take deep breaths in and out as I walk into the classroom, trying to calm my racing heart. I spot Stacey and immediately walk towards her. She smiles at me excitedly when she sees me smiling.

"Sooo what happened?" She asks me, the excitement clear in her voice.

I sit down and bring my stool closer to her. "So I was walking down the hallway and he was waking towards me, I totally ignored him." She laughs and I laugh with her.

During the whole period we talked about different scenarios with me ignoring Jase. Time passes by when you're having fun.

I smile at Stacey and pack my bag as the bell rings. I have next class with the devil. I sigh as I walk out of the classroom. I can do this...with some help. I know the boys are more the willing to help me.

I nervously walk towards the science room and smile when I see that Jase isn't there.

"Angie, sit next to me." Says Oscar gesturing to the stool next to him.

I let out a breath of relief, thank goodness I won't have to sit next to Jase. I know that if I do, I'll probably ruin the whole plan.

He smiles as I take a seat beside him. "So how's the whole thing going?"

"Better than I expected actually. I avoided him this morning, I was so proud of myself. I know it's lame." I say feeling pathetic.

"You're not pathetic babe. Don't worry, we'll help you." He says and takes his hand in mine.

What is he doing, I'm dating his best friend. I hear a 'thump' and look up to find Jase looking at our clasped hands with an annoyed look on his face.

Oh. I look at Oscar, who gives me a thumps up under the table. I shake my head, that idiot. But I guess it's working.

Jase takes a seat in front of us and Fraizer sits beside him. Oscar and I look at each other and we smile.

An old man enters the classroom. He walks towards the black board and writes 'mr. Anderson' on the board and turns to face us.

"Good morning class, I am Mr. Anderson and I am your substitute teac-"

"Wait! So you're saying that grumpy isn't here today?" Oscar rudely cuts off the teacher.

"Yes that's ri-"

"Yes!" Oscar pumps his fist in the air. He turns to face me, "atleast we won't get suspended now."

Suspended? I look at him with a confused expression on my face. "We're gonna piss Jase off." He answers my thoughts.

Oscar takes out his phone and turns up the radio to full volume. Taylor Swift is playing.

"Sing." Hw says to me.

"What?"

"Sing!"

"We are never ever ever getting back together. You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me. But we are never ever ever getting back together." I sing loudly and Oscar joins me.

The whole class turns to look at us like we're idiot. We are idiots.

"Oh oh oh, come fill up my glass up a little more. We about to get up and burn this floor. You know we're getting hotter and hotter, sexy and hotter lets shut it down...pound the alarm."
Oscar gets up and pulls me to my feet and spins me around. "Pound the alarm." We sing out loud. The whole class screams and whistles.

"Gonna make a heartthrob out of me, Just a bit of minor surgery. These desperate times call for desperate measures I'll give you something to cry about Show some skin and would be cache. How could you let this get to desperate measures now?"

I laugh. I'm sure Oscar and I sound like idiots right now. We don't know how to sing. But who cares, we're having fun.

Jase in front of us is sitting with his hands clenched on the table. He takes out his phone and puts his headphones in his ears. My mouth drops and I look at Oscar. We both look at back of Jase's head as he turns up his phone's volume to max.

"Good morning and good night I'll end up at twilight. It's gonna be alright. We don't even have to try. It's always a good timeWoah-oh-oh-oh Woah-oh-oh-ohIt's always a good timeWoah-oh-oh-oh We don't even have to try, it's always a good time."

Oscar and I jump from one leg to another and circle each other screaming on top of our lungs. Jase better be able to hear this! We sing even louder. Oscar pokes me on my sides and I scream, I'm extremely ticklish. We laugh and sing louder. Take that devil! I'm sure you can hear us through your headphones.

"What do you think you're doing?! I'll call the principle." The supply teacher screams.

"Go ahead!" Oscar screams. Fraizer laughs while Dylan records recording us. Jase is still sitting faces away from us.

"Trying to tell you "no" but my body keeps on telling you 'yes'.Trying to tell you to stop, but your lipstick got me so out of breath.I'd be waking up in the morning, probably hating myself.And I'd be waking up, feeling satisfied but guilty as hell.But baby there you go again, there you go again, making me love you."

Oscar and I make make duck faces and point at each other. Then we link out arms and move in circles. Jase in front of us is massaging his temples. Ooh Jasey boy is going to snap.

Fraizer notices this, smirks and gives me a thumbs up.

We all scream as Shots comes on. "Shots shots shots shots shots shotsshots shots shots shots shotsshots shots shots shots shots everybody!"

Oscar and I pump out fist in the air 'Jersey shore' style. This is the fist time I've laughed so much ever since mom and dad passed away. Right now I don't care about who is looking but I really hope that mom and dad are looking at how happy I am. I hope that they will be happy to see me happy

Jase turns around and glares at us. Our screaming lowers to the point where we are whispering. Our pumping hands are now on your laps as we sit on your stool like the innocent people we are.

"Shots shots shots shots shots shotsshots shots shots shots shotsshots shots shots shots shots everybody!" We whisper sing. No one speaks in the classroom. Jase then puts his headphones back in his ears and turns back around.

Oscar slams his hand on the table and gets up. I turn to face him and give him a questioning look. He only smirks.

"But you didnt have to cut me off Make out like it never happened and that we were nothing and I dont even need your love but you treat me like a stranger and that feels so rough."
Oscar starts to sing and makes silly jesters behind Jase. I laugh and get up too.

" No you didnt have to stoop so low Have your friends collect your records and then change your number I guess that I don't need that though. now you're just somebody that I used to know Now you're just somebody that I used to know"

We both clap and stomp our feet as we sing. We sing as loud as we can.

"Oppa is Gangnam style, Gangnam styleOppa is Gangnam style, Gangnam styleOppa is Gangnam style. Eh- Sexy Lady, Oppa is Gangnam styleEh- Sexy Lady oh oh oh oh."

Oscar whistles at my fail attempt of gangnam style dance but the whole classroom cheers me on anyways. Oscar joins in and we both dance miserably. We both bump our hips from side to side. I throw my head back and laugh.

"Its quiet, right before the storm Im eyeing. Everyone I see, Im silent, So damn fly Im a pilot, No Im a giant. Hope that youre ready when I set off the riot. See my band, see my clothesBe my fan, see my showSee my plan is to be so dopeThat you like me and me like whoa."

I jump up and down. I absolutely love Down With Webster. We try to act cool and make signs with our hands. Oscar tries to do the John Cena 'you can't see me'.

"Kardinal, clear, clear, clear, clear People on the left, clear People on the right, clear Fellas on the left, clear Ladies on the right, clear, clearclear, clear, clear, clear, clear, clearCause I've been waiting my whole life, just to set thi-"

We are cut off the bell. Oscar and I look at each other and dash towards the door. We run through the hallways to the cafeteria. We run towards our table and stop to breathe. Then we burst out laughing. That was so fun.

"That," says Oscar, breathing heavily, " was the best science class ever."

I laugh and nod my head. "I totally agree with you. I've never had so much fun in science class before." We both laugh again.

People slowly start to fill the cafeteria as they stood in the lines to buy lunch. By the end of lunch everyone knew what happened during science class.

After school I walk towards the parking lot, hopefully Stacey is still there. I speed walk towards her car when suddenly Jase steps in front of me. I come to an immediate stop almost running into him.

He opens his mouth. "Angie!" Tyler walks towards me and grabs my arm. "I'm supposed to take you home today remember?" He says dragging me with him. I don't look back towards Jase. I feel bad and guilty but he should realize his mistake. What he did was wrong.

I get into Tyler's car and sit in silence. Now I'm in a bad mood. I don't talk for the rest of the evening, there's too much on my mind. Should I be doing this? I sigh and choose to go to sleep instead.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I run down the hallway. I'm late for baking class. It's currently the last period of the day and I'm late! This isn't good for my record.

I take a left to the stair case and sprint down then. Hurry Angie. I go down two stairs at a time. 'Thump' I bump into someone.

I rub my nose. "I'm so sorry!" I apologize. "I wasn't watching where I was go-" I cut myself off and look towards the floor as I see who I'm talking to.

"Seems like you really like running into me." Says Jase with a smirk.

He advances toward me. My heart starts beating faster with every step he takes towards me. I move back and gasp as the cold wall touches my bask.

He smirks wider and puts his hand on both sides of me. I'm trapped in. I look down to avoid eye contact. I lower my head and close my eyes as I feel his breath on my cheek.

He puts his hand on my cheek and lifts my face up. I look up to meet his eyes and he is leaning in towards my face, bringing his lips closer to mine. I close my eyes and I can feel his breath on my lips and I wait for his lips to touch mine.

"Angie!" Someone pulls me away from Jase. I look up at Adrain as we run down the stairs. I look back at Jase, who is standing on too with his hands clenched and an angry expression on his face.

Adrian drops me off to class and I zone out as soon as my butt hits the seat. The image if his angry expression won't leave my brain. I can't help but feel sad. At least he's trying. He tried to talk to me yesterday and right now I guess. Maybe I should give him a chance. I groan, I don't know what to do.

Tyler raises his eyebrow, I stick out my bottom lip and put my head on the table. I groan again. Why is being a girl so hard?

"Psst." Hisses Tyler.

"Huuuh?" Is my response.

"What's wrong babe?" He pokes my cheek. I turn my head to look at him.

All this is really frustrating me. Just like reading my mind, Tyler opens his arms and I lean into them. I let the tears fall, I know he won't make fun of me or call me pathetic. I wrap my arms around his torso and cling to him, I runs his hands through my hair and whispers comforting things to me.

We stay like this during the whole period. I drag myself to my locker. I feel so much better now. I take out my science and English textbook and and head to the parking.

Exiting the school, I look around for Stacey's car. She was supposed to give me a ride. I wonder if Jase is still here. The boys and Stacey are standing outside their cars and talking.

I make my way towards them when someone tugs my hand. I look at the hand and then at the person. Jase is looking at me with his usual masked face. I shift my gaze to the ground. He sighs and pulls me closer.

"We should take babe." He says. I close my eyes. He's going to break up with me, I just know it.

I nod my head. "Angie!" I hear Stacey scream. I turn around to see Stacey storming towards us. She looks at Jase's hand on my arm and glares at him.

"No," says Jase as Stacey dives for my hand. "She's mine." He pulls me flushed against his chest.

He then turns around and pulls me with him. I look back at Stacey, who winks at me and mouths 'goodluck'. My mouth drops, she did it on purpose!

I forget about Stacey as she reaches out of my view. My eyes focus on Jase and our surrounding. He's taking me to the back of the school. My eyes shifts to the moving ground. Yep he's definitely breaking up with me.

Jase leads me from the field to the trees on the side lines. We both stop and I mean my back against the tree. We don't speak for a while.

He clears his throat and I look up at him. "I know what I did was wrong." He says. I look at the ground and nod my head.

"I shouldn't have done it." Again I nod my head.

"I was acting like a bastard." My eyes fill up with tears. Don't cry in front of him Angie! You have to be strong.

"Yes."

"Like a jerk." He says. My tears have a mind of their own as they fall.

"Yes."

"I made you cry, I deserve to be treated badly." He says.

I nod my head.

"I know you hate me now." He says.

My head snaps up. "No!" I say quickly. He smirks and I immediately look down. You're so obvious Angie. He totally played you and you fell for it.

He walks towards me and cups my face, forcing me to look at him. "I'm sorry Angie." He says.

I slap his hands away and he jerks back with a surprised look on his face. "You jerk," I sob. "I was so scared! I waited, but no Jase. So I walked out. It was dark and there was a road." I sob between tears.

"I though Alex was going to get me. And then the boys were crossing the road and they were saying things. I was so scared, you left me and didn't come back." I cry.

He stands in front of me and cups my face again. He wipes my tears and kisses my forehead. "I'm sorry. I didn't know what to do. I...when I lose my temper, I don't know what to do, so I just walk away." He says pulling me closer to his body.

"And I shouldn't have left you. I did come back, but you weren't there. I swear I will never do it again, I won't make you cry again." He promises.

"Don't make promises that you can't keep." I say.

"I swear, never again." He wipes my tears. "Do you forgive me?" Being the idiot I am, I nod my head.

He kisses my forehead, then my cheeks. He leans in towards my lips. I close my eyes and wait for his lips.

His lips meet mine, they're soft and warm. My heart melts and butterflies cloud my stomach. His tongue traces my bottom lip, my face flames up. I nervously open up. His tongue enters my mouth and his hands squeezes my butt and my face grows even hotter as I let out a girly scream.

He smirks against my lips, squeezes my butt harder and pulls me flushed against him. Omg I can't believe I'm doing something PG-13 with a boy...well my boyfriend.

He pulls away and we both breathe hard. He looks at my face and then laughs. I look up at him.

"You're blushing." He laughs.

My face heats up even more. "Am not!" I defend myself.

"You act as if you've never made out with a guys." My eyes grow wide and I look at the ground.

He laughs, "You haven't? Holy shit. I can't believe this. But then again you are MissWorldPeace." He laughs louder.

"Shut up!" I yell at him. He's so embarrassing.

"Let's to home virgin Angie!" He says and walks towards the car, leaving me behind.

He unlocks the car. "Get inside virgin Angie." He teases me.

"I'm not a-" he smirks at me, waiting for me to finish. "Well I am, but that's a good thing." I defend myself.

He just laughs and drives.

For the whole car ride, Jase teases me and makes me blush. I tell him to shut up but he doesn't.

Jase parks the car in front of his house and we both get out. He takes my hand and we make our way towards the entrance.

He smirks at me. "What?" I snap at him and narrow my eyes.

"You're still red." My hands fly to my cheek.

"Stop! I'm not." I whine.

"Uh-oh. Babe you're getting more red. Keep going and you'll look like a tomato." He teases me further as he opens the door to the house.

"Stop it! You're being mean." I hit his chest. He only laughs.

"And who might you be?" Says a strict feminine voice. Jase, beside me, freezes as his body stiffens.

This can't be good.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------