Falling for the Bad Boy

Chapter 20 - Jealousy.

Chapter 20 - Jealousy.

Angie POV

It's been a week since the incident with Jase's mother. Jase is still angry as to why she's here. Naline refuses to leave, and still comes to visit.

Chloe has been getting on my nerves lately. She always manages to find Jase before I can and she's sticks to him like glue. That's my job! Yes, I'm extremely jealous. I have to try harder to spend time with Jase. It's not her fault, it's mine, I let her take the opportunity to find Jase first. I have to work hard!

Chloe and Jase have a history, this really doesn't help me thing good about her. Turns out that she was his first girlfriend, and he lost his virginity to her. I don't know what I feel about this, but the feeling sure isn't happy.

I sit on the chair at the cafeteria during lunch and stare at Jase and Chloe, across from me, who we deeply engaged in a conversation. I narrow my eyes at Chloe. She had a massive cleavage on display, and I think I might know what she's trying to do. 'He's my man!' I want to scream out loud, but I don't want to seem as a possessive girlfriend.

Sighing in defeat, I get up and walk towards the garbage bin to dump the rest of my meal, not feeling hungry anymore.

I know I shouldn't let Chloe get to me but I just can't help be jealous and angry. Toughen up Angie, instead of running away, you should walk back to Jase and show Chloe who he belongs to.

I look at the ground in shame, you're pathetic Angie. Arms wrap around my waist and a smile makes itself onto my face.

'Jase' I turn around to find Tyler instead. I look around Tyler to Jase, and find him still talking to Chloe. Signing with sadness I look up at Tyler to find him giving me a worried look. I give him a small smile which he returns with a frown.

"What's wrong?" He finally asks me. I shake my head.

He pushes me towards the table, his arms still around my waist. He walks to the chair I was sitting on earlier and takes a seat bringing me down to his lap with him.

"Now, tell me what's wrong." He demands. I look at him, about to tell him 'it's nothing', when he gives me a warning look.

"In baking, I promise." I tell him. He studies me for a second before nodding.

I smile at him and he smiles back.

"Did you eat?" He asks me.

I nod my head, "did you?" I ask back.

He shakes his head and I frown. "Why not?" I ask him.

"I was going to buy a bag of chips but then I saw you looking all sad and depressed." He says sheepishly.

I laugh. "So you came to cheer me up?" I tease him. He nods, "awe you're so cute, Tyler!" I say and kiss his right cheek.

"Ew, girl cooties." He makes a disgusted face. I playfully hit his chest which causes him to laugh."I was joking." He says.

I laugh louder. Turn around to find Jase staring at Tyler and I while Chloe tugs his sleeve. Tyler pokes my sides and my eyes widen as I look into Jase's eyes and I let out a small scream and jump off Tyler's lap.

Jase's eyes narrow at us while I glare at Tyler. "You jerk, you know I don't like it when you do that." I say to him.

Tyler just sits back and laughs on the chair. "Yea but you're not sad now. You're smiling." I hadn't realized that I was smiling until Tyler pointed it out.

"Idiot." I mutter, Tyler just smiles.

"Why are you sad?" I tear my eyes way from Tyler's to look at Jase.

My heart starts to beat faster, what should I tell him?

I just shake my head, not knowing what to say. I let out a breath of relief as the bell rings and I pull Tyler with me. Thank god for the bell!

"You know, you shouldn't have done that." Says Tyler as I drag him through the crowd of rushing teenagers.

I sigh, "I know but I got nervous and I just did what came to mind." I say, embarrassed.

"Feeling jealous is fine. You're his girlfriend, you can feel jealous." My eyes widen as the words leave his mouth.

"How did you know? Do I make it that obvious?" I ask him. Of god! I hope Jase didn't notice.

"No, you don't. I guess I just you that well." I smile at his words. I nod my hand and head to gym after dropping Tyler off to English.

I pass the boys change room making my way towards the girls change room when arms wrap around my waist and I'm lifted off the ground into a room.

The person turns me around and I meet Jase's eyes. What?

Then I hear voices in the background behind the wall. A bunch of boys walk around the wall towards the door. They stop when they see me, they look from me to Jase. Jase looks to them and puts his index finger to his lips, they nod and continue walking. The boys change room?!

I look at Jase feeling confused. He looks at me for about a minute and then opens his mouth.

"Why do you feel sad?" He repeats from earlier.

My mouth opens and then I close it. I shake my head and stare at his chest, unable to meet his eyes.

"Did someone say something to you?" He asks me.

Again, I shake my head.

"Then what's wrong?" He asks me.

I shake my head again. Jase studies me for a moment, waiting for me to say something.

I bite my lip, "I...it's nothing really...kind of stupid actually." I say slowly feeling stupid.

"It's ok." He says while nuzzling my neck

"I...I just feel like we haven't been spending time together." I look at him, his eyes narrow. My eyes widen, Angie you idiot!

"N-not that it's a bad thing. I mean Chloe is your childhood friend and its totally understandable as to why you're spending time with her." I say quickly while Jase watches me with amusement clear in his eyes.

"I'm not trying to be a jealous or clingy girlfriend, I swear I'm not. Tyler said that people feel like that sometimes. I guess I'm one of those people. I'm not trying to offend those type of people, I'm just saying that it happens and it's happening to me right now and it's totally okay..." I tail off as Jase's narrowed face turns into a smirk.

He pecks me lightly on the lips. My heart melts as his lips touch mine. God I love to feeling of his lips on mine.

He leans in close to my ears. "So what you're saying is that you're jealous?" He asks slowing.

His breath tickles my skin, sending shivers down my spine.
"I-yes-no-NO!" I rush out. Snap out of it Angie!

His smirk widens. "It's okay, I like jealous girlfriends." He says.

A smile makes its way onto my face. He has his cute moments. He smiles back at me and we stare at each other. Jase leans in closer when we hear someone clearing their throat.

I back up further into the wall, if that's possible, and I look towards my right to see Andy laughing.

Jase glares at Andy, who just laughs. "Just making sure that you guys keep it PG." he says teasingly.

I hide my face in Jase's chest, god this is embarrassing. I relax when I hear the door close and I look around Jase to find Andy gone. I breathe out.

"Now where were we?" Jase asks me as he leans forward. My eyes widen, no we're not doing this again. I push him away, he stumbles backwards, and I run out the change room.

I run towards the girls change room, I turn to see Jase right behind me and I let out a small squeal and run faster.

I hurry and open the door to the room, enter, and quickly close the door behind me.

"Do you really think I'm scared of entering the girls change room. Incase you have forgotten, I practically run the damn school." He yells from the outside.

Realization hits me and my eyes widen. I lock the door. The girls come forward to exit the room and I motion for them to stop.

"Come on, Angie. Give me a kiss and ill leave." I smile at his words but I don't open the door.

The girls look from me to the door. 'Jase.' I mouth to them, they nod and smile.

I wait for about 5 minutes and I don't hear anything from outside. Concluding that Jase has left, I open the door and peek outside. I look to the right and slowly step out and smile. Ha! He left, what a coward, couldn't even wait.

I step out with a smug smile on my face when I'm pulled back and I collide with a hard chest.

"Got you." His breath tickles my neck. I squeal and laugh as I try to wiggle out of his arms.

He turns me around, "Just a kiss." He says.

I bite my lips and slowly lean up and give him a peck on his lips. His smiles down at me.

I look at the clock behind him, on the wall, and gasp. "Jerk! I'm 20 minutes late." I gap at him and try to break free of his arms.

"It's ok. You're my girl remember? The teacher won't say shit." He says arrogantly.

I glare at him but I give up. I lean into his chest. "Don't get jealous again, I'm dating you for a reason." He says firmly. I hide my face.

"If I was really that interested In Chloe, I wouldn't be with you right now." He says softly. I look up at him see the caring look on his face and my heart melts.

"I like you." He says with a sheepish smile, as if he had said something forbidden.

He smile fades as I bite my lip and start to lift my hands up. He shakes his head and starts to step back.

I finally let out a long squeal and throw myself at him. "You're soo cute!" I squeal out as my arms go around his neck and I rock him back and forth.

He groans, "don't call me cute." He says with a scowl.

I smile and rock him back and forth again. "But you are soo cute, simply adorable." I say dreamily.

He groans again. "I'm hot, I'm sexy, I'm handsome but I'm not, I repeat, not cute. And don't say it out loud." He rushes out, looking left and right as if he was looking for someone, "it's bad for the image." He says motioning his index finger up and down his body.

I roll my eyes, "but you're my cutie!" I say.

He smirks, "pervert." My smile drops.

He starts to back away. "What?" I ask him confused.

"But you're my cutie!" He says in a mock girly voice.

My face flames up. I try to hit his chest but he moves back and laughs.

"But you're my cutie!" He screams again. I glare at him. He just laughs and throws his hands up in the air and runs away.

I groan, "Jase!" I scold him and run after him.

We run through the hallway when the principle peeks down the hallway at us. We freeze with Jase's hand still in the air and my mouth halfway open. The principle just shakes his head and starts walking again, but says nothing.

Jase turns to face me and smirks I glare at him and open my mouth but he cute me off.

"But you're my cutie!"

Stupid devil.

----------------------------------------

It's Halloween night, I want to go trick-or-treating but Jase refuses to let me go. The rest of the crew had left for a Halloween party and Jase was alone at the house. Jase says that he has to introduce me to someone special..

Someone special? Who can this be? I decided that I will just give out candy with Jase. Ha, I can't imagine Jase giving out candy to little kids. He's just too bad for that.

I laugh at the mental image in my head. I exit my room as I glance at the phone screen. 7:40pm, Jase told me to come to his house at 8pm. I sigh and exit the house wondering about the special person.

As I walk towards Jase's house, I see kids near the end of the street. I smile. I remember when I used to go out on Halloween night, refusing to give up the free candy.

I ring the door bell and the door automatically opens. "Welcome Angie." Says a monotone voice.

"Hey QT." I smile.

I look around the living room, it's empty. I hear noises from the kitchen and walk towards it. When I enter the kitchen, I see Jase and an elderly woman opening the chocolate and chips boxes.

I awkwardly stand there for a minute trying to figure our how to get their attention.

"Hey." I say.

Jase and the woman turn to me with surprised looks on their faces. I smile and wave awkwardly.

"Hey babe, can you help me carry the boxes of chips to the living room?" He asks me.

"Sure." I say and walk towards the boxes.

One by one Jase and I shift the boxes to the living room near the entrance. Jase puts down the last box and turns to me. I smile at him and he smiles back. He lifts his hand and gently rubs it against my cheek.

"There's something in your hair." He says to me.

I frown, "there is?" I ask him.

He nods has pulls something out of my hair and shows me. "Paper." I say.

He smiles and pulls me towards him so that my back is against his chest. He walks forward towards the elderly woman, who is watching us from afar with a smile on her face.

"Grandma, this is Angie, my girlfriend." He says to the woman.

Grandma? I suddenly grow nervous and shift a bit. He could have warned me! God I hope I don't stutter.

"Angie this is my grandma." He says.

"Hello." I greet politely.

She smiles at me warmly. Jase's grandma walks toward me and cups my face, as if she was inspecting me.

"She's gorgeous." She says finally.

Jase smiles proudly. "T-thank you." I say as a blush makes its way to my face.

"She is polite too. You must really like her Jase, she's the first girlfriend you've introduced to me." My eyes snap to Jase's at this.

I am? "She's the first girlfriend that I'm proud to have." He says, wrapping an arm around my waist and pecking my cheek.

My face flames at his words. I look up as I hear Jase's grandma laugh.

"She's blushing." She says. Jase laughs and kisses the side of my head.

"Now honey, you take care of my boy, alright? He acts tough but he's a big softie." She says to me.

Jase groans and I smirk. "I will, I promise."

"Alright, you have my blessings." She says.

Jase groans again. "You make it sound like we're getting married." He says.

The door bell rings and we hear 'trick-or-treat' and we rush to the door.

For the rest of the night Jase, his grandma and I gave out treats to the kids and laughed. My eyelids start to drop as I rest my head on Jase's shoulder and he holds my hand.

Overall, it was a nice day.

The devil is starting to show a new side of him and I'm glad that he's showing it to me.

I let the sleep take me away as I fall into the darkness.

----------------------------------------