Falling for the Bad Boy

Chapter 27 - Passion

Soo...I have to warn you that there is some sexual content in this chapter.
Some...not too much, hence the title of the chapter.

-----------------------------------------------

Chapter 27 - Passion

Angie POV

I happily skip down the hallway of the math department as I hum a sweet melody. The bell rung two minutes ago indicating the end of the hectic school day.

I can't wait to get home and spend the rest of the day with Jase and the crew. Excitement bubbles up inside me and I start skipping and humming faster with more enthusiasm.

My humming stops as I come to an abrupt stop when I feel someone poke me on the back. I make a face and turn around to find no one there. That's weird.

I'm yanked back before I can make my leave. I let out a surprised scream as I'm pulled into an empty classroom. A smile makes itself onto my face as I find myself looking to Jase's blue eyes.

He gives me a breathtaking smile. "Hey."

"H-hey." I greet back with a stutter, struck by his gorgeous face.

He stalks closer to me, cornering me to the wall. My heart picks up its pace when I see Jase eyeing me up and down. A blush makes itself onto my face and my eyes shift to the floor. My blush deepens when he places his hands on the wall beside my head, caging me between his body and the wall.

"You're gorgeous." His breath tickles my neck as he buries his head in my hair.

His breath races a shiver down my spine and I shudder. He smirks at my reaction and I blush more.

"Thank you."

"Have you ever thought about sex?"

My eye widen. "I-I-"

His arms go around my waist and be pulls me closer.

"Shhh, its okay. Can I kiss you?" He cuts me off.

I nod my head and close my eyes. His soft lips touch mine and I melt in his arms. He pressed me harder into to wall and my hands tangle themselves into his hair. He picks me up and placed my legs around his hips without breaking the kiss. Wanting more, I tug on his lower lip. Jase lets out a soft moan and opens his mouth. I proudly explore his mouth and let out a moan of my own.

Jase growls into my mouth and breaks the kiss. He looks at me with lust in his eyes. I take deep breath without breaking eye contact with him. My grip tightens on his hair and I tug him forward, my eyes pleading for another kiss.

"A little brave today, aren't we?" He smirk.

My face flushes but I don't look away. He slowly leans forward and I pull him towards me. He smashes his lips onto mine and traces my lip with his tongue. I immediately open my mouth and his tongue invades. Our tongues wrestle each other and I give up and let Jase win. He groans in satisfaction when I tug on his hair. Suddenly feeling brave, I tighten my legs around his hips, pulling him towards me. My face flushes when I feel his excitement but I feel proud at the same time; Im the source of his excitement.

Jase lets out a loud moan and one of his hand makes itself into my hair while the other finds its way onto my butt. I let out another moan as he squeezes my butt. Pleasure shoots up my spine and I arch into him.

Someone clears their throat in the background and Jase springs off me. Jase takes a stand infront of me, cutting off my view if the intruder.

"School hours are over, get out of here!" I hear a gruff voice.

Jase starts to step forward but I pull him back. I pull him towards the door.

Jase stops and yanks me back to him. "Why did you stop me? Should've gave him a piece of my mind."

I roll my eyes. "He didn't do anything wrong." I explain. "We were...we were..."

Jase looks at me with amused eyes. "We were?"

"Y-you know." I blush.

"No I don't know." He teases.

Before I can glare at him, Jase pulls me into a kiss. He pulls me closer and deepens the kiss, demanding entrance. Realizing where we are, I pull away.

"Not here, Jase." I say as I take deep breaths.

He looks around. "You're right."

He takes my hand in his and starts to walk forward. I stumble behind him; he's walking too fast.

We reach his car and he swiftly opens the door and get in. Settling in, I put on the seat belt. I start to grow nervous. Things got a bit intense back there, I don't think I'm ready for sex. I fist my hands on my lap and I can feel then sweating. I take in deep breaths and turn my head to look At Jase, He is looking straight ahead.

Pulling into the driveway, Jase parks the car. I take off my seat belt and dash out the car towards Jase's house. I run up the stairs towards Stacey's room as I enter the house.

Without knocking, I slam the door open.

Stacey looks at me, her eyes wide. "Are you OK?" She looks me up and down checking for injuries.

I nod my head and walk toward her head and take a seat beside her. "I'm just....nervous." I tell her.

She looks at me with a confused expression on her face. "Nervous?" She asks.

I nod again. "I was at school then he pulled me, it was dark and Jase kissed me. The kissing got too sexy and then the janitor came and then Jase drove and then I dashed out-" I ramble.

"Hold your horses, girl." I shut up. "So...Jase pulled you into a room, where you guys heavily made out and then the janitor interrupted?" She asks me.

I nod. "And I think he wanted to do more when we got home. But I don't think I'm ready for more..." I tail off.

I look down on my lap as I play with my fingers. I'm so pathetic, I'm 17 yet I'm not ready for sex.

Stacey puts her hand on my arm and I look At her. "It's ok." She says with a soft voice. "Jase won't force you to do something that you don't want to. Just tell him, he won't hate you."

"I'm sure I can In the future, just not now. I don't have the guts to show my body, forget about sex." I admit.

"Awe, it's ok, Angie." She coos.

"I don't even know how to seduce." I pout.

Stacey laughs at me and I narrow my eyes. "Don't laugh, it isn't funny." I whine.

"Here, let me give you some tips." She offers.

"Tips?" I ask her.

She nods her head and crawls towards me. "First, push him down." She says as she pushes me flat on my back.

I look at her with wide eyes. "Then, lean in and rip his and your clothes off!" She says as she mimics ripping of her clothes.

My eyes widen further. She leans in and in. "And then kiss him senseless. Kiss him soo good that he'll never want another woman." She says with a wicked smile on her face.

She gets off me and takes a seat Indian-style. I sit and take deep breaths. "You're crazy!" I finally scream.

She smirks and then shrugs. "It worked with Andy."

I gap at her. "TMI!" I get off her bed run towards the door. She'll make me crazy too! I will not seduce him!

I turn towards the right when I exit Stacey's room. Arms go around my waist and soft lips land on my neck.

I shudder. "Jase..."

He spins me around pulls me against him. I look up at him and find him looking at my lips. "How'd you know it was me?" He asks.

I lick my lips and his gaze follows my tongue. "I...I just did."

He takes my hand and pulls me with him. Nervousness grows inside me, were definitely going to his room. Turns out that I'm right, Jase opens the door to his room and we enter.

Jase walks towards his bed a sits down. He pulls me down to his lap and then lays me down. Climbing on top of me, he gazes into my eyes.

"You're scared." He states.

I shake my head. "I'm nervous. I don't think I'm ready for sex." I admit.

He eyes soften. "No sex, baby." He promises.

I look at him with wide eyes. "You're not angry?" I ask him.

He smiles and gently strokes my cheek. "I don't want to push you." He says.

My heart soars. I put my arms around his neck and pull him down. He presses his lips to mine and I melt into him. He acts tough and harsh but he's actually sensitive and kind. My hands move from around his neck into his hair; I love his hair. He moans as I rake my nails through his hair.

He pulls away. "Don't do that, baby. Don't test me."

Ignoring his words, I pull him down and smash my lips to his. I rake my nails through his hair and pull him closer. I bite his bottom lip which causes him to moan. Excitement grows inside me; I'm making him moan like this. He opens his mouth and thrust my tongue in. I suck on his tongue and his hand rubs up and down my hip. I let out a loud moan.

His lips move from my lips to my cheek to my neck. His tongue swirls around on my neck as he nips at the skin.

"Jase..." I moan his name.

My hands shift to his back as I grip him. His lips move to my lower neck as he continues to nip and lick. My back arches into his chest. His hand travels up from my hip to the hem of my shirt.

"Jase...." I moan again.

His hand makes its way inside my shirt to my stomach and I tense.

Jase notices my stiffness. "No sex." He promises.

I let out a breath. "I trust you." I tell him.

I feel him smile against my skin and he nips at my skin. My back arched and I let out another loud moan. He pulls away and looks at me.

He pulls the hem of my shirt. My body tenses again. "Trust me.." He speaks slowly and softly.

I nod and relax onto the bed. He pulls my shirt over my neck and face flames. My hands move and cover my bra. Jase chuckles and gently pulls my hands away from my chest. My hands tighten and stay firmly in place.

Jase leans in until his face is beside my ears. "It's just me, baby." He reassures.

I loosen my hands and he pulls them away from my chest. I turn my head, too embarrassed to look into his eyes. Jase cups my cheek and turns my face so that Im looking at him. My face turns a darker shade my red when his eyes travel to my bra.

"Stop looking!" I whisper yell at him.

I move my hands to cover my bra and chest but Jase pins them to the bed. "They're pretty." He smirks.

"Stop narrating it!" I whisper yell again.

His amused eyes meet mine. "Why are you whispering?"

I blush and look away. My eyes snap to his when his fingers start to play with the bottom of my bra.

"That made you look." He smirks.

I scowl at him which makes him laugh. He quickly throws off his shirt and my eyes rape his delicious abs and my hands rake over them. Jase throws his head back groans in his throat. He leans in and pulls me for another kiss. I immediately forget about everything else and focus on his lips, my hands still stoking his abs.

My hands travel to his back and my legs wraps around his waist. My face flushes when I feel the excitement between his legs. He strokes my bottom lip with his tongue and I happily allow him the entrance. His tongue strokes mine and my nails scratch his back. His hips start to move and he grinds against me.

I pull away from his lips as my back arches into him. Jase takes his opportunity to unclasp my bra.

The door slams open.

"Yo, Jase. I was won-" Jase and I look at the door.

Steven's eyes widen when he looks at us. His face turns from shocked to angry to furious. Jase stands in front me, blocking Steven's view of me. He throws me a blanket and I quickly cover myself up.

"What the fuck were you doing with my sister?!" Steven's voice dripped with anger and venom.

"Dud-"

"Don't fucking 'dude' me!" He yells as pushes Jase.

I quickly clasp my bra and pull on the shirt. "Steven..." I quietly say his name.

His angry gaze turns onto me. He quickly strides towards me and grabs my wrist. I wince at his tight grip. Jase's hand grabs my other and I stumble to a stop.

Jase pulls me towards him and this angers Steven further. "Let her go." He demands.

"Steven calm down. I wouldn't force her to do anything, you know that I would never force her to do anything she doesn't want to do." He tell him.

Steven's gaze turns back onto me. "You wanted to do this?!" He asks angrily.

"Steven, we weren't going to have sex." I try to reason with him.

"Let her go." Steven repeats himself.

Jase slowly lets me go. "I'll come to you later." He promises.

I nod and look at him one last time before I cautiously walk to Steven. He grabs my hand and pulls me out of the room. We walk down the stairs towards the exit.

"Steven you're going too fast." I complain. Steven doesn't say anything, he just simply walks forward.

We enter our house but Steven doesn't stop walking. Instead, he walks up the stairs and opens the door to my room.

He pushes me into the room. "What were you thinking?" He says, his voice now calm.

"We weren't going to have sex." I repeat my words from earlier.

"Damn straight you're not!" His anger spikes again.

His words start to anger me. "Stop treating me like a child!" I scream.

"You're acting like one!" He screams back.

Instead of screaming, I walk towards my washroom and lock the door behind him. "If I want to have sex, then I will have sex!" I scream from inside the washroom.

I sit down and cover my ears with my hands. I wait for ten minutes before I come out the washroom. I look left and right to make sure if Steven is there. I step when I don't see Steven.

I walk towards the bed and take a seat. I cover my face with my hands. Why does Steven have to be like this? I'm not a child, I'm old enough to make my own decisions.

I get up and walk to my closet; I want to change my clothes.

Arms wrap around my waist and a smile makes itself onto my face. Jase! I quickly turn around to meet his gaze but I stumble back and my eyes widen.

"P-Pete?"

He frowns. "Not happy to see me?" He asks faking hurt.

"I-I..." I stutter.

"Scared of me, are you?" He mocks.

I shake my head furiously. I don't know If I was trying to convince him or myself. He lifts his hand and brings it towards me, I flinch away. Instead of pulling his hand away, he cups the bad of my head and pulls me forward.

He smashes his to mine. My hand fist on his chest and I try to push him away with all my strength. Pete doesn't budge, instead he wraps his arm around my waist.

I struggle against him, his kiss was bruising. Tears start to form in my eyes. I wanted to cry out for help but I couldn't. I push harder on his chest. When it didn't work, I stomp on his foot and he instantly let go of me. I jump onto the bed and leap across it.

Before I could get away, Pete grabs my ankle and pulls me back.
"You bitch!" He screams. He pins my wrists down to the bed.

He smashes his lips onto mine. He licks my bottom lip but I don't allow him entrance. He gives my wrists a painful squeeze and I let out a small scream. Tears are now starting to fall out. His tongue invades my mouth and explores every single corner.

"Angie, are you home, babe?" Jase's voice sounds.

My eyes widen and start to struggle more. Pete gets off me but before I can scream, he puts his hand on my mouth. Pete turns us over so that I am on top of him. His grip tightens on my wrists as he pulls them down, pinning them on the bed.

"P-please Pete..." I beg him.
:
Instead, he smashes his lips back onto mine pulls me into another bruising kiss.

He pulls away. "A-Angie what are y-you doing?" He stutters, his voice was loud and clear as it echoed through the room.

I look at him confused. "W-what are you talking about?" I ask him.

He smirks at me. "A-Angie we can't do this. You're my best friend's girlfriend!" He yells in fake horror.

"N-no, w-what are you talking about?" The tears start more frantically.

I try to pulls my hands away but he pulls me wrists down. No, no, no! If anyone walks in, they're going to get the wrong idea. Hs pulls me down further and smashes his lips onto mine. To someone else, it will look as if I'm coming onto Pete.

"What are you two doing?"

Jase....

-----------------------------------------------------
♠ ♠ ♠
Soo...obviously I've been listening to too many sex songs...if you know what I mean :P
Other than that, I hope you guys enjoyed