Falling for the Bad Boy

Chapter 38 - Gaining Everything Back.

Chapter 38 - Gaining Everything Back.

Angie POV.

I quietly sit in the hospital room next to Jase's unconscious body on the bed. I nervously look around the white walled room with deja-vu clouding my heart. This was very room that Jase was kept in while he was in coma. I have a deep dislike of this room. I look at Jase's pale face. Why he fainted, I have no clue of but I clearly heard him say my name.

The memory made my heart accelerate. I shake my head and I don't dare to think of the possibility of Jase remembering; this possibility clouds my mind every morning I wake up but reality hits when I look around my room and don't find Jase next to me.

I hear the door open behind me.

"How is he?"

I turn to look at Stacey and also come face with Oscar, Romaine and Naline.

Steven answers before I can. "We don't know yet. He saw Angie and he fainted."

Naline nodded. My head snaps to Jase when I hear a groan from him. I stand up and put my hand on Jase's forehead. His skin is really hot.

Worried, I try to speak to him. "Jase, wake up." I plead. "Everyone is waiting for you to open your eyes, Jase." I couldn't help it when tears welled my eyes. "Please don't put us through this again." I beg him. "Jase Del-Rey Delsavio, if you don't wake up right now you'll be in so much trouble!" I scream as if he can hear me.

I wait for him to respond. I sigh and turn around when he doesn't wake up. Everyone meet my eyes with sad looks on their faces.My shoulders slump and I start to walk towards them.

A force grips my hand and I'm pulled backwards. I watch everyone's eyes widen as I fall onto the bed, into a pair of strong arms. My eyes meet Jase's blue ones and they widen.

"I promised I'll never leave you." He says.

My mouth drops open and then all the anger rushes into my system. I get out of Jase's arms and crawl away from. I turn around to take a seat so that I'm facing Jase

"You won't leave me?!" I lean forward and grab the pillow behind Jase. "You left me!" I swing the pillow at him. "You broke my heart. You made me cry, you made me feel alone, made me feel unloved." I hit him with the pillow again. "And then I found out that you had a tumor," I swing the pillow and my head drops and unwanted tears fall from my eyes. "I needed you, Jase. Nine months I waited for you to wake up and then four more years to remember."

A hand squeezes my shoulder and my teary eyes meet Stacey's. She wipes my tears and gives me a sad smile.

"What are you talking about?" Asks a confused voice. "I just went into surgery this morning." Jase states. We all look at each other and then to Jase. "...right?" He asks finally.

"Do you know what year this is, Jase?" Romaine speaks up.

"2013?" It came out more like a question.

"I see he's recovered his memories."

I jump up and look at the doctor. I didn't even notice that he'd been standing there all along. He watches Jase for a second and walks towards him.

"Dr. Jergen."

"How're you feeling, my boy?" He asks as he takes Jase's hand and checks it.

"Your heart beat seems to be fine." Then he takes out a small flashlight from his pocket and checks Jase's eyes. "Everything seems fine here too." He says.

Then the doctor takes a step back. "Do you have any questions?" He asks Jase.

"What's going on?"

"What is the last thing you remember?"

Jase runs his hand through his dark brown hair. "I broke up with Angie, she was really sad. But I didn't tell her that I had a brain tumor," his eyes meet mine. "Then I went into surgery this morning." His gaze moves to the doctor.

The doctor studies Jase for another moment. "Your surgery took place four years and nine months ago."

Jase's eyes widen. "What?" He looks around to everyone. "But that's not possible. I just woke up this morning, my surgery was at 12:00pm..." he tails off.

Stacey walks over from me to Jase and puts her arms around his shoulders. "After your surgery you went into coma for about ten months. And when you finally woke up, we discovered that you lost your memories." She tells him softly.

Jase's head falls as he stares at his hands. "Come for ten months..." he whispers. "Why don't I remember then? The four year, I don't remember." Jase desperately looks at the doctor for answers.

Dr. Jergen sighs. "It happens," he starts. "You were in comatose for a long period of time, which cause some brain damage. Hence the loss of memories. There are some cases in which the patient does not remember the events that occurred while he or she were effected by amnesia."

"And I'm one of them." Jase finishes.

He doctor nods his head. "When you recovered your memories, your brain let go of the ones in between."

Jase takes in a deep breath. "That's a lot to take in." He says.

He lowers himself onto the bed until his back touches the mattress. I watched him as he stared at the white ceiling. My gaze moves to Naline and I give her a smile when I meet her teary eyes. We all look at Hayden as the door opens and enters the room. His gaze immediately lands on Jase and a grin makes itself onto his lips. Jase sits up on the bed and opens his arms. I smile as the twins hug one another.

I look away and walk towards Steven. "I have to go, Steven. The boys are probably waiting and I did promise them pizza and chocolate." I tell him.

He nods his head. "Alright. You leave first."

I look at Jase and my heart picks up it's pace. I slowly walk towards Jase. He looks at me as I approach him, a smile playing on his lips. I put my arms around him as soon as I reach him with his head on my chest. I run my hand through his hair and kiss the top of his head. He looks up as his hand tangles with in my hair. He pulls me down and smashes his lips into mine. It was a simple sensual kiss. I tighten my arms around Jase, afraid that hello disappear if I let him go. I've been waiting to hold him and for him to hold me for nearly five years.

I pull away and cup his cheek.

"Your boobs got bigger." He says with a smirk. "Not that I'm complaining."

I laugh. Oh, how much I've missed this. The things he says, his rude remarks, even his ice cold glares and most of all his childish behavior.

"Pervert." I say as I lightly slap him on his head.

His eyes widen and he holds his head where I slapped him. "It hurts." He clutches his head.

I put my hands on his shoulder. "Jase, are you OK?"

"No, I think I'm losing consciousness." He waves his hands in front of his eyes. "I can't see!"

I look at the doctor. "Help him!"

He gives me an amused look and looks behind me. I turn to look at Jase and find him smirking. His smirk falls when he finds me looking at him.

"I can't see?" He says lamely.

I open my mouth to yell at him but my phone starts to ring. I glare at Jase and look for my phone but I don't find it in my pockets.

"I got it." Says Steven.

I nod my head and turn back to Jase with a glare. He just simply smiles and puts his arms around my waist and pulls me to him. I look into his eyes. I want to be angry with Jase, I really do. I want to demand him for some answers. I want to know why he left me. Why he didn't tell me. Did he think that I wasn't important enough? Did he not trust me enough? I want to tell him about our kids and I want to yell at him for not being there with me while I gave birth. But as soon as my eyes fell on him this morning, all the anger faded away.

Someone clears their throat which causes Jase and I to look at Steven. Jase raises his eyebrow. He clears his throat again.

"The kids are on their way." He says.

My eyes widen and I look at Naline. Jase's eyes follow mine and he seems to notice Naline for the first time because Jase's eyes tighten around my waist.

"What is she doing here?" He glares at her.

Naline's shoulders slump. I glare at Jase.

"Be nice." I say sternly.

He ignores me. "Who's kids are coming?" He asks and then looks at Oscar. "Is it you?" He accuses.

Oscar throws his hand up in surrender. "It's not me." He says.

I look at Naline again and she nods her head. I smile and turn to Jase. His eyes were narrowed. But I didn't care. I can tell him about our kids now. I don't know if he'll accept them or not but I wouldn't know until I tell him.

"Why are you looking at her? Don't worry she won't make you leave." He says. "Now who's kids are coming?" Jase turns to Stacey and glares at her. "Did you get pregnant? I'll kick Andy's ass!"

I cup his cheek and kiss his nose. "Calm down." I hug him. He puts his arms around me and buries is nose in the crook of my neck. "Our kids." I tell him.

He leans away with his face expression less. "Our what?"